Lollipoppies - Lee Haeri & Dongjun (ZE:A)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Haeri POV

I ran towards my phone that was ringing loudly, with my ringtone as “Here I Am” by ZE:A.  “Yeoboseyo?” I answered lazily, not even bothering to check the caller ID.

“HaeRi-ah~” A honey like voice cooed from the other side of the line.

My mood just went straight up. “DONGJUN OPPA~”

Dongjun laughed. “Yes baby girl, I missed you…”

Dongjun, yes, the maknae of ZE:A, is actually my boyfriend! I’m seriously SO lucky to have a boyfriend like him. He’s hot, good at singing/dancing, he’s totally nice and sweet, and he’s an idol. However, being an idol’s girlfriend definitely had its bad sides too. ZE:A’s schedules are always so packed, I barely have any time to see Dongjun… I think our last date was like, a month ago… =______=

“I missed you too… I haven’t seen you for a month…” I pouted.

“Well, that’s why I called you babe~” Dongjun chuckled.

“Eh?”

“I finally have a day off today! Let’s go somewhere, ne?”

“OMO, REALLY?! YAYAYAYAY! WHERE AND WHEN?” I jumped up and down excitedly. “I really want to go to the beach!”

Dongjun laughed. “The beach it is babe~ I’ll come pick you up in an hour, okay?”

“Okay~ I love you ~” I giggled softly.

“Love you too babe, see you!”

 

~One hour later~

Nobody POV

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!

You ran downstairs excitedly, and opened the door. There was Dongjun, standing there in a t-shirt and shorts. “Hey babe.” He smiled and pulled you into a tight hug.

“DONGJUN OPPAAAA!” You hugged him back tighter and kissed his cheek.

“I missed you…” He breathed softly into your ear.

You giggled. “Me too oppa. A lot. But I’ve been watching you on TV, you’ve gotten really good~”

“Gomawo RiRi~” Dongjun smirked.

“Don’t call me that, it sounds too childish~” You pouted.

“I like it!” Dongjun pretended to look hurt. “Just kidding babe, I’ll stop if you don’t like it~”

“Hehe, let’s go already oppa, stop wasting time, it’s not often you get a day off!” You laughed and dragged Dongjun back to his car.

 

~At the Beach, just outside the changing rooms~

“Oh wait, won’t people recognize you, Dongjun oppa?” You asked nervously.

“So? Didn’t we already tell them that we were dating?” He shrugged.

“Well yeah, but I honestly don’t think they still like me…” You muttered darkly.

“Who cares about them, all we need are me and you.” Dongjun smiled sweetly, and you could feel yourself melt.

“Gosh oppa, you’re seriously too sweet, I love you…” You jumped into his arms and hugged him again. He laughed. “I know you do. I love you too~”

“I really like your body, you know.” Dongjun smirked at you, and you blushed. “I don’t like it... I’m too muscular.” You grimaced. ‘Maybe I shouldn’t have been so interested in sports...’ you thought bitterly.

“Pft, what are you talking about? We’re the muscle couple!” Dongjun joked, and you hit him playfully. “Yah!” you pouted, and he laughed. “But seriously, I like you just the way you are.” He smiled cheekily.

“Aish, stop it. When did you get this greasy? Disgusting~” you giggled.

Dongjun shrugged. “I know you like it.”

“Yeah, I guess.” You admitted, and grabbed Dongjun’s hand. “Let’s go!”

 

~On the actual beach~

Your POV

“Kyah! Isn’t that guy from ZE:A?!” A girl squealed. “Omg it is! The maknae of ZE:A!”

“OMG DONGJUN?! I LOVE HIM!”

“Who’s that girl? Is it the girlfriend he was talking about?”

“Ewwww, she’s ugly.”

“Look at her! So muscular! What the hell!”

I cocked my head to look at Dongjun. “I thought you liked my muscular body, huh?”

“I do. Those girls are just jealous, don’t worry too much about them.” Dongjun whispered softly near my ear, and I could hear the girls squeal.

“Ugh, that girl is DISGUSTING! How can Dongjun oppa even like her?” another girl complained.

Dongjun rolled his eyes and walked up to the girls, making them in their breath. “Hey there.” He said coolly.

“KYAAAHH! DONGJUN OPPAAAAA~” The girls were about to rub themselves all over Dongjun’s body, but he stopped them just in time.

“Don’t touch me.” He glared at them, and they froze. “That ‘muscular’ girl right there? She’s my girlfriend. Say anything bad about her and you guys die.”

The girls gulped in fear. “Ye-yes Dongjun oppa... WE’RE SORRY!” They bowed 90 degrees, and scampered off.

“That ought to teach them a lesson.” Dongjun smirked and walked back to me.

“Hmph. Everyone’s drooling over you, oppa...” I grimaced, a tinge of jealousy hitting me.

“It’s okay baby~ You know I only have eyes for you.” He pecked me on the lips gently. Then he looked around, and coughed. “Seems like a lot of guys have eyes for you too.”

You followed his gaze, and realized that indeed, a lot of hot guys were staring at you. “Whatever oppa, they’re not NEARLY as y as you.” You giggled, and grabbed his hand. “Let’s go play in the water!”

Dongjun chuckled at your childishness, and nodded. “Race you there!” he stuck his tongue out and got a head start.

“YAH! YOU CHEATER!” you shouted, and ran as fast as you can, but Dongjun was alreaody in the water, laughing. “I win~” He smirked cockily. “Not fair.” You pouted and splashed water on him.

“YAAAAAH! BAD GIRL~” he laughed, and before you knew it, you guys were getting each other soaked with water. You got tired, and climbed back on shore. “Aigooo, I’m tired!” you whined, as Dongjun got out too.

“I’ll go buy some drinks, wait here, okay? AND DO NOT GO OFF WITH SOME OTHER GUY.” Dongjun warned, and you smiled at his over protectiveness. “Okay oppa~ Don’t flirt with some hot chick either~”

Ten minutes passed, and you sighed, being bored. ‘what’s taking him so long?’ you asked yourself. Suddenly, a group of guys came over. “Hey there, you look bored, wanna play beach volleyball with us?” You were just about to protest, but Dongjun came back. “Sorry guys, but she’s mine. Maybe next time.”

 “I’m his girl, don’t even try anything.” You smirked, and stood up to kiss Dongjun directly on the lips, startling him and the other guys.

“Okay, well, have fun.” The guys growled, and walked off.

“Geez, you scared me.” Dongjun laughed. “What was with that sudden kiss?”

You shrugged. “So they could go away?”

Dongjun smiled softly, and pressed his lips onto yours one more time. You pouted as he pulled away. “What was with THAT sudden kiss?”

Dongjun hugged you tight. “It was to show everyone that I’m yours, and you’re mine.”

 

~2 hours later~

Your POV

“OPPAAA! Let’s go! I thought we were watching a movie at my house?” I shouted to Dongjun, who was still playing on the sand.

“Arasso, calm down. Let’s go get changed~” Dongjun wrapped an arm around my shoulder, hugging me close to him.

We got changed, and got into the car. The drive back was super fast, and it felt like we flew home. We each took a shower once we got back to my place (NOT TOGETHER OF COURSE! xD) and came out to the living room all relaxed and refreshed.

“Mmm, what do you want to watch?” Dongjun asked softly, as I sprawled across his lap.

“A romance film!” I suggested, and he nodded, but didn’t move. “Uh… You want to put the movie in?” I asked.

“… I can’t, you’re kinda restricting me from moving.” Dongjun chuckled, and I blushed, realizing that I was still on his lap. “Sorry.” I got up, and he put the movie in. “Don’t be. Come here.” Dongjun cooed, wrapped his arm around my waist, and rested my head on his shoulder.

20 minutes later, I could feel that Dongjun was drifting off to sleep. He never really liked romance movies… “Oppa?” I said softly.

“Mmm?”

“Are you bored?”

“Kinda…”

“Kiss me.”

“Eh?”

I giggled, and slammed my lips onto his roughly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and he s his arms around my waist. He nibbled on my bottom lip, and I parted my lips just a bit, but enough for him to shove his tongue in. We then had a tongue duel, fighting for dominance, but in the end, I gave up, and Dongjun won.

We finally had to part for air, and we stared into each other’s eyes as we were trying to catch our breaths. “Lee Haeri… Saranghae.” He whispered huskily, and I smiled.

“I love you too, Dongjun oppa.” I said sincerely, before pressing our lips together once again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: OKAY I REALLY CAN’T WRITE MAKEOUT SCENES LOLOLOL. But Lollipoppies requested, so… yeah. LOLOLOL hope you like your oneshot! :DD <3

I’M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG 3 the truth is, I had to restore my computer, and I lost all the applications TT____TT so I had to go through all my messages on aff to find them… But yeah I found all of your applications again! :DD

SO COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE PLEASE! <333

~U-KISS_ME~