trinhnguyenO_O - ~~~~~ and L.Joe (Teen Top)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Your POV

“YAHHHH! GIVE IT BACK!” I shrieked as I chased L.Joe down the hallway. Yup, the same L.Joe from Teen Top. All of Teen Top go to my school, but they aren’t just idols, they’re also the Kingkas of the school.

“No! I’ll give it to you if you can catch me!” L.Joe laughed, shaking my cell phone in his hands teasingly, as he continued running.

Now, you might ask why a Kingka/Idol would be teasing ME, ~~~~~~, a super normal girl. It’s because this stupid bastard’s my childhood friend. But I DESPISE HIM. EVERYTHING HE DOES PISSES ME OFF. And he LOVED to tease me. =_____=

“LEE BYUNGHUN! I’LL REVEAL THAT EMBARRASING THING YOU DID BEFORE WHEN WE WERE IN PRESCHOOL IF YOU DON’T GIVE ME MY CELL PHONE BACK!” I shouted, and even more people started staring at us.

He skidded to a stop immediately. “Y-Yah! Stop bringing that up! That was more than 10 years ago!” He hung his head down, as I caught up and snatched my cell phone away from his hands immediately, panting for air.

“I win!” I boasted, smirking at him.

“YAH! YOU’RE LOW!” L.Joe pouted.

I shrugged. “That was the only way to get you to stop.”

L.Joe ruffled my hair. “Aigooo, you know me too well.”

I wrinkled my face in disgust. “Ugh, stop acting like you know me, we’re attracting too much attention. And besides, you’re so annoying.”

“Aweee, you don’t like your little Byungie anymore?” L.Joe pretended to look hurt. “How could you! We’ve known each other since we were babies, ~~~~~~!”

“… GO AWAAAAAY.” I groaned, and walked back to my friends.

“~~~~~!” My friends called me over. “Did you get your phone back?”

“Yup!” I snickered, swaying the phone in my hands.

“Aigoooo, you’re so lucky!” One of my friends, Hye Min gushed. “Childhood friends with L.Joe!”

“I knowww! And he totally likes her! I mean, why else would he like that?” another one of my friends, Mimi said dreamily.

I groaned. “I’d rather die than go out with him.”

They looked at me as if I had 10 heads. “… ARE YOU HIGH?! OMG. HE’S HOT, SMART, RICH, AND HE’S A FRIGGIN IDOL!”

“… He doesn’t like me anyways, he just loves making my life miserable.” I grimaced.

“~~~~~~… Listen to me. I’d KILL to be you! Why do you even hate him so much?” Hye Min rolled her eyes.

I cocked my head to the side. “I actually don’t know.” I lied. Truth is, I actually had feelings for L.Joe. Before he left for America. We were together all the time, and even the teachers said we were a match made in heaven. Then, he had to go to America and study there. My heart practically broke into pieces.

 

~Flashback~

Nobody POV

“~~~~~-ah!” You and L.Joe were walking back home together from school, and he called your name out suddenly.

“What is it, Byungie oppa?” You blinked innocently.

He bit his lip. “I…”

“Just tell me, oppa!” You smiled brightly. “You tell me everything!” You pouted.

L.Joe sighed. “~~~~~~, I’m going to America tomorrow.

I froze. “W-Why?”

“To study there. I don’t know when I’m coming back.” He murmured softly.

“A-Are you lying to me? It’s not funny…!” You cried.                                                                                                      

“I’m sorry, ~~~~~~-ah…” he lowered his head.

You were only a young kid at the time, and having your best friend/crush leaving was just too much for you to bear. You pushed him away, and ran back home alone as quickly as possible.

“Byungie is… Leaving…” You sobbed into your pillow.

Your mom came upstairs to check up on you, since you basically rushed to your room the second you got home, in tears, and without saying anything. “~~~~~~…”

“Mom, Byungie is leaving!” You sniffled.

“… I know honey… His mom told me…” Your mom patted your head gently. “Don’t worry, you guys can always call, or chat online or something! Don’t cry, ~~~~~-ah, didn’t Byunghun say he hated when you cry?”

Your eyes widened, and you quickly wiped up your tears. “You’re right, mom. I shouldn’t cry…. When is he leaving tomorrow?”

“1 in the afternoon. Wanna send him off?” Your mom asked.

“Yeah.”

 

THE NEXT DAY

Your POV

“Byungie oppa!” I ran up to the walking figure at the airport.

He turned around, and was really surprised. “~~~~~… You came? I thought you’d be really mad at me…”

“I am. I’m really mad that you didn’t tell me you were leaving sooner, so we could’ve had more time to play together!” I pouted.

L.Joe smiled faintly. “Don’t worry… I promise I’ll be back. Wait for me, okay?”

I blushed. “O-okay, oppa… You better call me every week and chat with me on MSN every day!”

He winked. “Of course!”

“A-And.. You better not EVER forget about me!” I stuttered.

“How could I forget the girl I like?” He laughed, gave me a tight hug, and kissed me on the forehead.

WHAT JUST HAPPENED?!

“Huh…?” I blinked stupidly.

He laughed. “Aigooo, you’re so cute~ Figure it out yourself, jagiya~ I gotta go now, byebye! WAIT FOR ME!” he gave me one last hug, and ran off, to his parents.

“I… I LIKE YOU TOO, LEE BYUNGHUN!” I shouted, and he turned around and smiled at me.

 

FEW YEARS LATER

L.Joe called me every week, and IM-ed me every night. However, he never explained what the whole thing at the airport meant, and I didn’t dare ask. So we acted normal, like how we used to. Even though we both grew up, and are both 16 years old now, my feelings for him didn’t change. However, HIS DID.

“~~~~~! Guess what?” L.Joe’s voice asked happily over the phone.

I smiled. “What?”

“I got a girlfriend~!” He laughed.

My heart sank. “R-Really? That’s g-great!” I stuttered pathetically.

“Yeah, she’s super nice and pretty! I’ll show you a picture next time~!” He exclaimed.

“Yeah, okay… Um… I gotta go now oppa, I’m sorry. Bye.” I hung up without even waiting for his reply.

After that day, I started ignoring L.Joe’s calls, and blocked him on MSN. I felt hurt and betrayed. ‘I thought you liked me…. Didn’t you want me to wait for you?!’ I thought miserably.

I tried to forget L.Joe, and it almost worked. UNTIL HE CAME BACK THE NEXT YEAR. And became the rapper of Teen Top.

Flashback END!

 

Nobody POV

You sighed and walked home after a long and boring day of school. “Aigooo, so much homework!” You complained to yourself.

You opened the door slowly, and saw your parents sitting in the living room. ‘Eh? Why are they home so early? Don’t they have work?’ you thought.

“Ahh! ~~~~~~! Perfect timing~” My mom smiled. “We have something to tell youuu~”

“Eh? What is it?” I asked, as I threw my backpack on the sofa and plopped down.

My parents eyed one another, and smiled. “You’re getting married!” they exclaimed at the same time.

I choked on my own spit. “WHAT?!”

“You’re getting married. You’re engaged already!” My mom cheered.

“… This is a sick joke, isn’t it?” I narrowed my eyes.

“Nope! We’re serious! You can go ask your fiancée’s parents!” my dad smiled.

“… Dad.. Why are you so happy? I thought dads were supposed to protect their baby girl!” I protested.

My dad shrugged. “Because I’m sure that the guy you’re marrying is someone you love~”

“Who is it?” I asked suspiciously.

“HE’S HOT, SMART, RICH, NICE, AND HE’S AN IDOL!” My mom described.

“Oh my god NO DON’T TELL ME IT’S-“ I began, but got cut off.

“IT’S LEE BYUNGHUN! BYUNGIE~” My mom clasped her hands together like a fangirl.

“OH. MY. GOSH. NO ING WAY! NO, I’M NOT MARRYING THAT BASTARD! I’D RATHER DIE!” I shrieked, furious.

My mom shrugged. “It’s not really your choice honey, you guys are already engaged.”

“TOO BAD! I WANT A DIVORCE ALREADY!” I screamed in frustration.

“Why? I thought you like him? I mean, love him?” My dad raised an eyebrow.

“I… AISH! DOES HE KNOW ABOUT THIS?”

“Yup. He’s estatic about it.” My mom laughed.

“Oh my god. Why are my parents doing this to me?” I muttered to myself.

“Oh come on, ~~~~~, we all know you still love him~” My mom teased.

I rolled my eyes. “Whatever. I don’t even care anymore. I’ll just get a divorce right after we get married. When’s the wedding?”

“Next week.” My dad replied.

“………………………. Kay, buy a dress for me, prepare the place, whatever. I don’t care. Do what you want. I’m not gonna participate in any of the prep stuff.” I scoffed, and walked up to my room.

HOW CAN THEY DO THIS TO ME?!

 

~The Next Day~

“LEE BYUNGHUN!” I stomped angrily to his lunch table.

“Oh, what’s up, jagiya?” he smirked.

“COME WITH ME, .” I hissed, and dragged him away from Teen Top. The rest of the boys just shrugged.

“DO YOU KNOW THAT WE’RE ING GETTING MARRIED NEXT WEEK?!” I whispered/shouted.

L.Joe smirked. “Yeah. Why?”

I blinked. “Y-You’re fine with it? THIS IS MARRIAGE WE’RE TALKING ABOUT!”

L.Joe shrugged. “Why wouldn’t I be fine with it? It’ll be awesome getting married to my jagiya~”

“WTF, WE’RE NOT EVEN DATING.” I facepalmed myself.

“Whatever jagi, see you at the wedding~” he laughed, and walked away, leaving me standing there, dumbfounded.

 

~Wedding Day~

“Do I look okay?” I bit my lip nervously.

“Of course!” My friends, Hye Min and Mimi nodded, as they examined me in my wedding dress. “I CAN’T BELIEVE YOU’RE GETTING MARRIED TO AN IDOL. I’M SO JEALOUS!”

“Don’t be, I hate the guy. Why do arranged marriages still exist?! GEEZ! I’m gonna divorce this guy RIGHT AFTER we get married.” I gritted my teeth.

“Pfttt, sure you will. Admit you love the guy already.” Mimi rolled her eyes.

“No I don’t! AND I will divorce him!” I protested.

“YAH! GUYS STOP! ~~~~~, you need to go now!” Hye Min urged. “Good luck~ remember, we love you~”

I smiled. At least my friends aren’t betraying me. “Kay guys! Hurry up and sit in the audience!” I blew a kiss at them.

 

~A while later~

(A/N: not really sure about the whole marriage process, so imma skip right to the kiss~ ;D)

“Do you, Lee Byunghun, take ~~~~~~~ as your lawfully wedded wife?” The priest asked.

“I do.” L.Joe said seriously, staring into my eyes. I blushed.

“And Do you, ~~~~~~, take Lee Byunghun as your lawfully wedded husband?”

“I… I…” I hesitated. “I do.” I gave in to his strong gaze.

“Now, you may kiss the bride.”

CRAP I FORGOT ABOUT THE KISS, OMGOMGOMG WHAT DO I DO HE’S GOING TO KISS ME OMG OMGOMGOM-

My thoughts were cut off when L.Joe’s lips pressed onto my softly. I was surprised at first, but I felt myself slowly give in to the sweet and gentle kiss.

He pulled away slowly, eyes not leaving mine. “I love you.” He whispered softly, but I couldn’t really make out what he was saying.

 

~At Home~

“AIGOOOO, WE HAVE A HOUSE ALREADY?!” My eyes were bursting out of their sockets, as we walked into the huge mansion.

“Yup~” L.Joe smiled as he wrapped his arm around my waist. I grimaced and slid out of his grip. “Ew, don’t do that.”

He looked hurt for a second. “Why not? You’re MINE now!”

“Yeah, but I’m nothing more than your childhood friend. We don’t love each other.” I scoffed.

“Did you not hear what I said at the wedding?” L.Joe cocked his head to the side.

“… No….?” I blinked.

He pinned me to the wall. “Ow! LEE BYUNGHUN! WHAT ARE Y-“

“I SAID I LOVE YOU, YOU STUPID GIRL!” L.Joe shouted, and started to ravish my lips. Once he pulled away, panting for breath, I started to tear up. “W-What?”

“I love you, ~~~~~~~.” L.Joe said sincerely. “I was the one who suggested to get married to you.”

“Huh? WHA?”

“I loved you since we were little, ~~~~~~~. That day at the airport, I wasn’t lying. My feelings never changed. But… When I came back, I thought you would be happy, but you were so cold and mean, and you hated me! It hurt me a lot, JAGI~” L.Joe pouted.

“D-DON’T LIE! YOU GOT A GIRLFRIEND IN THE STATES! THAT’S WHY I HATED YOU! IT FELT LIKE YOU BETRAYED ME!” I snapped at him, tears falling down my cheeks freely.

“That was only to make you jealous, and see if your heart still belonged to me back then.” L.Joe confessed. “I love you, ~~~~~~~-ah. Will you forgive me?”

“YOU STUPID BASTARD! … Why didn’t you tell me sooner?! I … forgive you. I LOVE YOU TOO, LEE BYUNGHUN.” I sniffled, hugging him tight, breathing in his warm scent.

L.Joe smiled cutely. “Yayyy! We’ll be together forever and ever and ever, okay?”

I laughed at his childishness. “Okay. But your fans are going to be super pissed though….”

“I don’t care, Teen Top will take care of it~” He winked. “I love you, jagiya~”

“I love you too, stupid L.Joe.” 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: GAAH, this one was kinda boringgg, Trinh, i'm sorryyyy~ D: Tell me what you think, guys! :D

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND APPLY! :DDD

~U-KISS_ME~