helloimqee - Song Jong Hoon & HyunA (4minute)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Jonghoon POV

“Jonghoon!” I turned around to see a girl running towards me happily. I smiled widely as I spread my arms wide. “HyunA noona!” I laughed, and she jumped into my arms.

HyunA pecked me on the lips gently. “Aigoooo, I missed you!”

“Says the one who’s busy all the time.” I grumbled.

You see, HyunA noona is my girlfriend. She’s one year older than me~ I’m 18! We’ve been dating for 3 years now, since she was in Wonder Girls! Our relationship is kept secret, but noona always finds time to go on dates with me even though her schedule’s always super packed. We love each other a lot~

“I’m sorry Jonghoon, my comeback is coming up soon! Bubble POP!” she giggled, and flicked my forehead gently.

“AISHH, I’m your boyfriend! Why don’t you show me the song/dance already?” I pouted, trying to use aegyo to win her over.

She stuck her tongue out like a little kid. “Sorry baby, this is top secret information! Don’t worry, you’ll just have to watch the MV like any other person~ NO VIP TREATMENT FOR YOU~!”

“Aweeee~” I whined, but she didn’t fall for it.

“Aegyo won’t work on me baby~” She teased, and kissed me again.

“HyunA noona…” I mumbled softly.

“Yes honey?” she cocked her head to the side.

“When can we tell the public about our relationship? I don’t want to keep it a secret anymore.” I sighed, and ran my fingers through her hair.

She frowned. “We can’t, Jonghoon… I’m sorry…”

“But-“

“Jonghoon, please just drop the subject.” She pleaded.

I looked down. HyunA’s always like this when I ask her to make our relationship public… What does she have to hide anyways? I mean, like, Junhyung’s dating Hara, right? That’s public!

“… Fine.”

 

~A few days later~

“Hey, Joongki hyung.” I plopped onto the couch beside him. I was living together with my older brother, Song Joongki. He’s two years older than me, which means he’s 20.

“Wassup?” He raised an eyebrow.

“When will you let me meet your girlfriend~? Dongsaeng’s curious!” I pouted.

He scoffed. “You never showed me your girlfriend either.”

“Well… She’s…” I mumbled. ‘HyunA.’ I thought. “She’s special.” I stuttered pathetically.

“Well, my girl’s special too.” Joongki shrugged.

“How about this? You show me your girlfriend this week, and I’ll show you my girlfriend next week, okay?” I nodded at this smart deal.

“WHY DO I ALWAYS HAVE TO GO FIRST?!” Joongki groaned.

“You’re older.” I snickered.

My brother rolled his eyes. “Okay, okay. I’ll ask her. Next week?”

“YUUUP!”

 

~One week later~

“HyunA noona!” I chirped over the phone.

“Oh hey. Wassup?” HyunA said. Her tone of voice was a bit… er… Weird.

“My brother is FINALLY letting me meet his girlfriend!” I exclaimed.

“Uh, yeah, that’s great Jonghoon. Um, I need to tell you som-“ She started, but I cut her off.

“Sorry noona, hyung’s calling for me. Bye~” I chuckled as I hung up.

 

~A While Later~

“She’s here, Jonghoon!” Joongki shouted from downstairs.

“Ah! I’m coming down!” I smiled widely and ran down the stairs, to come face to face with a beautiful girl. . I can recognize that face anywhere. IT WAS HYUNA.

“H-HyunA noona? W-what are you doing here?” I stuttered, eyes bulging out.

“Meet my girlfriend Jonghoon! Kim HyunA of 4minute!” Joongki said proudly.

“Jonghoon… I…” HyunA mumbled, looking down in shame.

“You guys know each other?” Joongki raised an eyebrow.

“UH… No… Um, hyung, can you excuse us for a minute?” I whispered softly.

“S-Sure…” Joongki was confused, and walked off to the living room.

“Come outside with me.” I ordered, grabbing her wrist tightly, pulling her to the backyard. “How long?” I asked with pleading eyes. “How long have you been lying to me?”

“Jonghoo-“ She began, but I cut her off.

“Just answer my question.”

“3 years.” She whispered.

“Why…?”

“Let me explain… I.. I was actually in love with your brother the whole time. I … Used you… To get closer to your brother. I’m sorry Jonghoon. I never really loved you.” HyunA burst out in tears.

“… Is that why you wouldn’t make our relationship public? Because my brother would know about it…?” I mumbled, shaking.

“I’M SORRY JONGHOON I’M SORRY! I WANT TO GO HOME…!” Tears were overflowing in HyunA’s eyes. I sighed and embraced her tightly. “I understand. Good bye.” I bid farewell to her, and ran off. I heard her screaming my name from behind, but I didn’t look back. I kept running and running, hoping it will solve all of my problems.

I ended up at the park, and I sat down at the bench. I took my wallet out, and stared at a picture of me and HyunA, eating at a restaurant happily. The tears started to trickle down my face unwillingly. Kim HyunA. She was my EVERYTHING. AND NOW, SHE BETRAYED ME. There’s no reason for me to live anymore… It’s better to just DIE.

 

~Meanwhile, back at the house~

Nobody POV

“HyunA…”

“J-Joongki!” HyunA tried to dry her tears, but failed.

“I heard it all, HyunA. Don’t try to hide it from me anymore.” Joongki said with anger in his voice. “I’m very angry that you betrayed my brother like that. He loved you. He valued you MORE THAN HIS OWN LIFE. And you broke his heart. Tore it apart, and stepped on all the tiny pieces that were already smashed.” Joongki said bitterly.

“I’m sorry Joongki…” HyunA sniffled.

“STOP APOLOGIZING. WE BETTER GO FIND HIM.” Joongki ordered. “Do you know… where he might be?”

HyunA paused for a minute. “THE PARK! When he was sad, he would always go to the park!”

“Well, we better hurry up before it’s too late.”

 

~At The Park~

It was ALREADY too late. By the time HyunA and Joongki arrived, Jonghoon was no longer a part of this world. He had hung himself with his jacket on a tree hidden deep inside the park.

At the devastating sight, HyunA collapsed on her knees and started crying hysterically. Joongki couldn’t even say anything. But as a man, he had to stay strong. He can’t let his emotions get the better of him. JUST YET.

He walked over to his brother’s dead body. It was still clutching some sort of… Paper?

Joongki gently took it out of Jonghoon’s hands, and read the letter. His emotions took over, and tears started falling immediately. “Hey.” He shook HyunA a little. “This letter… Jonghoon wrote it. For you.” Joongki said, voice shaking.

HyunA looked up, eyes red and swollen from all the crying. She took the paper from his hands slowly, and read it carefully.

 

Dear HyunA noona,

Noona, honey, sweetie, baby, MY HYUNA. If you found me and is reading this letter, you know me too well! You know where I like to go when I’m sad, don’t you? But… By the time you’re reading this… I’ll probably be gone already. I’m sorry HyunA.  Don’t worry. I don’t hate you. How can I hate the girl I loved so much? I don’t have any regrets. The three years I spent with you… Were probably the best years of my life. Whether your feelings for me were real or not, it doesn’t matter. Because the memories we made… ARE REAL. Just… Think of me when you remember all of our memories. Then, I’ll be satisfied. I don’t want anything more. Don’t cry, HyunA noona, you’re so much prettier when you smile. Good luck with your career, and move on, okay? Take good care of Joongki hyung for me. Tell him I’m sorry.

I LOVE YOU, KIM HYUNA.

                                                                                                                                 Love, Song Jonghoon, your lovely boyfriend~ <3 

 

HyunA began crying even harder after reading the letter. 'Jonghoon... I'm sorry. Maybe you ARE the one I love. But now... It's too late.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: AIGOOOO, was this oneshot good? :OO BTW, sorry for the late update everyoneee, i was really busy >< and my mom took my laptop D: but i got it back now, keke! so i'll work on the other oneshots asap! BTWWW, check chapter 1 and see if your application is on there! :D

Comment, apply, and subscribe please! :DDD

~U-KISS_ME~