CutePurplePanda03 - Kwon Eun Hee & Chunji (Teen Top)

Wishes & Dreams . (U-KISS_ME's Kpop oneshot request collection~ :D)

Eun Hee POV

“Kyaah, it’s Chanhee and Eun Hee!” A few girls squealed as we walked past. “They’re sooooo cute!” they sighed. I smiled as we walked past them.

So, hi. My name’s Kwon Eun Hee, and my boyfriend is Lee Chanhee, but everyone calls him Chunji. He’s one of the Kingkas of my school, along with his other friends. They’re called Teen Top, and everyone absolutely ADORES them. I’m so lucky to have Chunji as my boyfriend! ^^

But recently… I don’t know, but he’s just been acting… Weird. We haven’t been going out together in a while, and he snatches his phone away when I try to look at it. He seems to be hiding something… What is it?

“Chunji~ Let’s go to the mall! It’s after school already!” I d onto Chunji’s arm.

“Ahh.. Sorry baby, I can’t today. I have a uh… Dentist appointment. Maybe tomorrow?” He grinned sheepishly.

My face fell. Another excuse?! “O-Okay…  See you tomorrow then?”

“Okay honey, byebye!” He waved, and ran off somewhere, WITHOUT EVEN A GOODBYE KISS?!

Something’s definitely WRONG.

 

~At the Park~

I have no homework today, so I went to the park to rest for a bit. I sat down on one of the park benches. Chunji… What’s wrong with you…? I stared at the sky blankly. It was such a beautiful day… Sunny, and with no clouds in sight. I watched as couples passed by me, holding hands and giggling happily.

Just looking at them makes me angry. I’M SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE THAT WITH CHUNJI! I huffed, and wiped a tear away before it could fall down my face.

“You okay?” a voice made me snap back to my senses.

A super hot looking guy sat down next to me on the bench. “Oh, uh, yeah, I’m okay. Thanks for asking.” I stuttered.

“TOP high?” He eyed me up and down.

I looked down to my uniform. “Ahh, yeah. What school are you from?”

“Woolim high.” The guy smiled.

“Ehh? Aren’t TOP high and Woolim high rivals?” I cocked my head to the side.

“Yup, especially the Kingkas~” he laughed. “We have a rivalry with Teen Top you know.”

My jaw dropped. “OHH, so you must be from Infinite! The Kingka’s of Woolim high right?”

“Yup, the name’s Kim Myungsoo, but everyone calls me L. You can call me that too.” He laughed. “What’s your name?”

“Eun Hee…” I mumbled. “I’m Chunji’s girlfriend.”

“Oh, really? But I thought his girlfriend was an ol-… ah, never mind. Nice to meet you Eun Hee.” He ruffled my hair.

I frowned. What was he about to say?! “Umm, shouldn’t you be like, beating me up or whatever? I AM the girlfriend of one of your rivals.”

L laughed. “Naw, first of all, I don’t hit girls. Second, our rivalry’s not THAT bad. We dislike each other, but we don’t beat them up whenever we see them. Third of all, you’re too cute to be beat up!” he cooed, and pinched my cheeks gently. I could feel my cheeks burning up. “Thanks, L oppa.”

“No prob. So tell me again why you were sad?” L asked worriedly.

“I’m not.” I denied.

“YEAH YOU WERE. Probably cuz Chunji’s not with you right now, huh?” L smirked.

My eyes widened. “Whaaa? DUDE ARE YOU PSYCHIC OR SOMETHING?!”

L shrugged. “Maybe~”

“… Okaaaayy you creeper. Anyways, it’s getting late, I need to do my homework. It was nice meeting you, Myungsoo oppa~” I stood up.

“Why do you call me by my real name?” L cocked his head to the side.

I shrugged. “You said everyone calls you L right? Well maybe I want to be different.”

L stood up with me. “Heh, you sure are different. I’ll walk you home.’’

“Ah, no it’s fine.” I blushed.

“That wasn’t a question. Let’s go!” L smirked, and grabbed my hand gently.

“Oppa, why are you holding my hand~?” I pouted.

“You want to be like all those couples around here right now right? So I’m making you feel better!” L laughed.

“But you’re not my boyfriend!”

L snickered. “No one else here knows that~! Come on, do you want to be the loner in the middle of no where?”

I paused. “I guess not.”

“Exactly.”

 

~In front of Eun Hee’s house~

L and I talked the whole way back to my house. He’s a really fun person to hang out with, and we even exchanged phone numbers~!

“Here’s my house, Myungsoo oppa~ Thanks so much for walking me home~” I giggled.

“No prob, I go to the park everyday after school, so whenever you need someone to talk to, I’ll be there, okay? Or you can just call/text me~” He stuck his tongue out and ruffled my hair.

“Okay, thank you oppa! Byebye~!” I waved and walked into my house.

 

Chunji POV

I feel REALLY bad for lying to Eun Hee. But what can I do? I don’t want to lose her.

“Chunji, what’s wrong?”

“Ahh, nothing, Yuri noona!” I faked a smile, and we kept walking around the mall.

Kwon Yuri is my girlfriend too. Well, my affair, I guess. Because no one knows we’re together. I can’t let Eun Hee go, but I can’t let noona go either. What am I supposed to do?!

“Chunji~ I sprayed the new perfume you gave me~!” Yuri giggled.

I choked. “Noona! You’re not supposed to spray perfume when you’re with me! Eun Hee will find out!”

“AISSHH, whatever Chunji! Why can’t you just dump that girl and come to me already?” Yuri pouted. “We’re in love, aren’t we?”

“We are… But I can’t let Eun Hee go yet, noona. I’m really really sorry.” I bit my lip.

“AIGOOO, why so serious? It’s okay Chunji~ I know you need time. I love you~”

“I love you too, Yuri noona.”

 

~A few months later ~

3rdperson POV

“Chunji, your shirt smells like… Perfume.” You blinked stupidly, as you sat down beside him at Teen Top’s lunch table.

Chunji panicked. ‘ ! I thought my mom washed it?! OH WAIT! That new bottle of the same perfume I was going to get noona…’ “Because I have a present for you Eun Hee honey~” Chunji  cooed.

“OHH, what is it?” Eun Hee exclaimed.

“Ta-Da!” He dug the new perfume bottle out from his bag.

“OHH, that’s why you smelled like perfume!” you laughed.

“Yup.” Chunji lied.

“OKAY, I love you Chunji ~ This perfume is the best~” you giggled.

“I love you too, Eun Hee.”

 

~A few days later~

Your POV

“Noona noona noona!” Ricky ran up to me quickly, out of breath.

“Hey Ricky, wassup?” I ruffled his hair gently.

“Noona… I think Chunji hyung is cheating on you!” Ricky concluded.

I froze. THIS MUST BE A JOKE. “What… What do you mean, Ricky?!”

“I saw him kiss Yuri noona!” Ricky protested.

“… What?! Yuri?! From the Queenka group of our school?! SNSD?!” my jaw dropped.

“Yes, he’s not lying, Eun Hee-ah.” Now all of Teen Top, except Chunji, walked up to me.

“D-Don’t lie to me! It’s not funny!” I cried.

“We’re not…” L.Joe bit his lip. “We’re telling you this because you are our friend just as much as Chunji is, Eun Hee-ah…”

Tears trickled down my face. “N-No way. SHOW ME PROOF!”

Niel pressed a few buttons on his phone, and showed a picture of Chunji and Yuri kissing under a cherry blossom tree. That was OUR tree.

“… I’m sorry, Eun Hee-ah…” CAP gave me a hug.

“I-It’s okay CAP oppa, I don’t care anymore. He’s a cheating bastard.” I spat.

“What are you going to do, noona?” Changjo asked worriedly.

“Break up with that bastard, of course. I’ll dump HIM.” I gritted my teeth angrily. “Where are they right now?”

“Chunji hyung is at his locker, getting his stuff.” Ricky told me.

“Okay, thanks so much guys. I love you all~” I waved, and stomped to Chunji’s locker.

His face lit up when he saw me. “Hey babe~ I was looking for you!”

“NO YOU WEREN’T. YOU WERE MAKING OUT WITH KWON YURI.” I glared at him coldly.

He froze. “H-how do you know?”

“I HAVE MY WAYS, LEE CHANHEE. OUR RELATIONSHIP, IS OVER. BYE.” I scoffed, and walked off, leaving him speechless.

“N-no! WAIT! EUN HEE!” Chunji shouted after me.

“SHUT UP .” I fumed, and left before he could say another word.

I texted L.

 

From: Eun Hee~

To: Myungsoo oppaaaaa~

MYUNGSOO OPPA, are you at the park? I REALLY NEED YOU RIGHT NOW.

 

I got a reply right away.

 

From: Myungsoo oppaaaaa~

To: Eun Hee~

Okay, oppa will be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me at the bench!

 

~At the Park~

“Eun Hee! What’s wrong?!” L ran up to me at the park bench, huffing and puffing.

Tears filled my eyes. “Oppa… Chunji and I broke up.”

“Oh, you found out?” he asked as he plopped down beside me.

My eyes widened. “EEEHHHH?! YOU KNEWWW?! WHY DIDN’T YOU SAY ANYTHING?!”

“Well, I saw them at the mall one day, and that’s why I was so surprised when you said that you were his girlfriend. Well, I didn’t want to hurt you, Eun Hee.” L pouted sadly.

“Oppa…” I sniffled.

“Don’t cry, Eun Hee. That bastard isn’t worth your time.” L said bitterly. He rested my head gently on his shoulder.

“Okay oppa…” I softened at his words.

“YAH! WHAT THE HELL?!” A voice broke me out of my thoughts.

L and I looked up to see a fuming Chunji stomping towards us. “GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF MY GIRL!” We both stood up.

“Who the ’s your girl? I JUST DUMPED YOU, CHEATING BASTARD.” I spat.

“Shut up Eun Hee. Oh, well well well, if it isn’t Infinite’s face of the group, L. Why is my rival with my girl?” Chunji sneered.

“Look brah, she just said she dumped you, okay? Get a life and go back to that older girl. She’s all you have now. And Eun Hee… Is MINE, okay? SO BACK OFF.” L warned.

“You… YOU BASTARD!” Chunji fumed, and punched L so hard he fell to the floor. I screamed in horror.

“OH, YOU WANT A FIGHT? COME AT ME.” L scoffed, and the two boys started fighting.

“GUYS! STOP IT! PLEASE STOP!” I screamed, but it was no use, they kept fighting, and blood was starting to drip.

“KIM MYUNGSOO?! WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING TO MY BOYFRIEND?!” a girl’s voice shrieked.

We all looked to that direction, and saw Yuri standing there horrified.

“Y…Yuri noona!” Chunji ran to Yuri. My heart clenched. “What are you doing here?”

“Well, I heard that Eun Hee dumped you. We can be together now, right?” Yuri blinked innocently.

“Ahh… Well…” Chunji paused.

“Whatever, come on Chunji, let’s go.” Yuri dragged Chunji away, and they disappeared from sight.

I stood there, shocked, waiting for my brain to take in everything that happened. “Myungsoo oppa! Are you okay? You shouldn’t have fought Chunji! You’re bleeding!” I gasped worriedly.

“It’s okay, Eun Hee, it was worth it. He needs a lesson, for making you cry.” L smiled sweetly, and my heart thumped.

“Oppa, come to my house. There’s no one home right now. I’ll treat your wounds.” I stared at his wounds with big eyes.

He laughed. “Okay~”

 

~Eun Hee’s house~

“Ummm.. you can sit on my bed over there, I’ll go grab the first aid kit…” I mumbled nervously. This is the first time I’ve had a guy in my house, other than Chunji.

I came back with the first aid kit and a lot of ice. “Here, press them on your bruises. They’ll feel better.” I passed the ice to L.

“Thanks.” L chuckled.

I then began treating his cuts. “You’re handsome face got hurt…” I mumbled, feeling guilty.

“It’s okay, I know you’ll make it all good again. And thanks for saying I’m hot, haha!” L laughed, and I blushed, realizing what I’ve just said.

“Ouch!” L bit his lip as I treated his wound.

“Ahh, I’m sorry.” I bowed my head down. I grabbed a band-aid from the box and put it on the wound. “There.”

“Thanks Eun Hee~ Damn, Chunji punches pretty hard.” L winced.

“I’m sorry, Myungsoo oppa.” I suddenly felt guilty again. L ruffled my hair gently. “Aigooo, it’s okay! It doesn’t even hurt that much, don’t worry!” L laughed.

“… sure…”

“HEYHEYHEY, Eun Hee, wanna be my girl?” L blinked cutely.

My jaw dropped. “Excuse me?”

“Do you want-“

“I know I know, I heard you the first time.” I rolled my eyes. “Why? Do you feel bad for me?”

“It’s not sympathy, Eun Hee. I love you!” L pouted, and hugged me tight.

My heart started racing, and it was then I knew I felt the same. “O-okay oppa. I’ll be your girlfriend.”

 

~The Next Day~

3rdperson POV

Chunji regretted it. He knew he shouldn’t have cheated on you. You were everything to him. But he just had to be greedy and betray you. Now, he wants you back. And he was going to start, by making you super jealous so YOU’LL be the one crawling back to him.

When you walked into the school the next morning, you saw Chunji and Yuri making out in public. You rolled your eyes. “Gross.” You scoffed and walked away.

As Chunji saw your figure disappear, he sighed. First attempt, FAIL.

 

~At Lunch~

“Where’s Chunji?” L.Joe cocked his head.

You shrugged. “Making out with Yuri?”

Teen Top all stared at you. “Uh… You don’t even care?”

“Nope. I have a new boyfriend now.” You smiled.

“OMG, SERIOUSLY? WHO IS IT?” Ricky jumped up and down excitedly.

“KIM MYUNGSOO OF INFINITE~ your rivals~” You smirked.

“Ohh, L hyung? He’s pretty cool, I like him! He’ll treat you waaayy better than Chunji did. Even though he’s from our rival group, I approve of him, Eun Hee noona!” Changjo giggled.

The rest of Teen Top agreed.

Meanwhile, Chunji was secretly eavesdropping on this conversation. His eyes drooped down sadly. He knows that he’ll never be able to win you back anymore.

 

~A few weeks later~

This went on for weeks. Chunji would try to make you jealous, but failed every time. Your relationship with L was getting better by the day too.

“Hey, where’s Chunji hyung? I haven’t seen him at all today, and he won’t answer his phone!” Niel cocked his head to the side.

You shrugged. “Meh.”

Suddenly, CAP came running up to you. “EUN HEE! BIG NEWS! READ THIS!” he passed you his phone, and you read what was on the screen.

 

From: Chunji

To: CAP hyung

CAP hyung, I’m sorry, but I’m leaving Teen Top. Well, actually, I’m even leaving the country. I’m going to move to America, and start a new life there. Don’t even try looking for me, because I’m going to change my name, address, phone number, email, etc. I want to forget all about the past. Tell Eun Hee I’m sorry. For cheating on her for Yuri. After she dumped me, I couldn’t think straight. I regretted it so much, and I tried making her jealous, but it never worked. Because I know, that her heart belongs to L hyung now. It’s okay though, tell her to have a happy life with L hyung. Get him to give her all the love and trust I never did. I’ll always remember my memories with Eun Hee, and tell her she’ll be the one I love, forever. Say bye to the rest of Teen Top for me hyung. Good bye.

Chunji.

 

“Chunji…” Tears poured out of your eyes. “Why didn’t you tell me this sooner, stupid Chunji? I would’ve forgave you and said goodbye…” you sniffled, and Teen Top looked at you sadly. They were sad by the loss of their friend too.

“CAP OPPA! GIMME YOUR PHONE!” you snapped, and CAP passed it to you immediately.

 

From: CAP hyung

To: Chunji

LEE CHANHEE! IT’S KWON EUN HEE! YOU’RE SUCH A STUPID , YOU KNOW THAT?! YOU COULD’VE TEXTED ME INSTEAD OF CAP IF YOU REALLY WANTED TO APOLOGIZE! But anyways… I forgive you. Even though I love Myungsoo oppa now, I’ll still treasure all the memories we made. REMEMBER, I FORGIVE YOU, so don’t have any regrets. Bye Chunji… You better visit me again, let’s be friends.

 

You got a reply quickly.

 

From: Chunji

To: CAP hyung

Thank you for forgiving me, Eun Hee-ah. I’m really sorry. And of course we can be friends, even though I don’t deserve your friendship. I need to go now, goodbye. Saranghae. L hyung better treat you right, or I’ll beat him up again.

  

From: CAP hyung

To: Chunji

Good bye, Lee Chanhee.

 

 

From: Chunji

To: CAP hyung

SARANGHAE, KWON EUN HEE. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: FOR CutePurplePanda03 UNNIEEEEEE~ <33333 Unnieee, you wanted a sad endinggg, but this ending wasn't that sad TT__TT i still hope you like it! :D <3

Comment, subscribe, and apply! : )

~U-KISS_ME~