Kris X You

Drabbles and Oneshots

Prompt: Jealous Kris Scenario

---

Jealousy Within…

The day had started like any other free day you had to spend time over at the EXO dorms with your boyfriend Kris.  He had picked you up from your apartment and taken you out to lunch like the perfect gentleman he was before the two of you had decided to head back to the dorm and have a movie day with the other guys, not really in the mood to go out shopping or be in public.

It was pretty safe to say that you fit in very well with the guys, they all were extremely friendly towards you and welcomed you with open arms. Kyungsoo had taught you how to make quite a few new recipes and Kai had showed you an awful lot about video games. All 12 boys loved having you over just as much as you enjoyed being around them, they were such a happy, goofy family.

After a movie had been chosen you plopped down on the couch next to Kris, and he wrapped his arm around you so you could snuggle closer and get comfy. Most of the guys were sprawled all around the floor, excited to watch the action flick. It was rather amusing to watch Suho and Kyungsoo hush the members as the opening credits began

About an hour and a half into the movie, Sehun and Tao began to whine about how hungry they were. With a huff, Suho got up, grabbed Kris and dragged him into the kitchen so that he would at least have a little bit of help making popcorn for everyone. You grumbled a little bit, missing the warmth of your boyfriend. You had just gotten rather comfortable and were enjoying his hand lightly rubbing over your back. It was one of his favorite habits, he could hardly keep his hands off you. Often times you wondered if it was just one of his protective mechanisms, but usually brushed the thought away. You were certain he knew that you only had eyes for him. Right?

A sudden tickling sensation on your foot snapped you from your reverie and you quickly flicked your eyes down, only to be met with the sight of a smirking Baekhyun holding your ankle in place and lightly tickling the sole of your foot, your most sensitive tickle spot. You were used to his playful antics by now and simply rolled your eyes, trying not to let an involuntary laugh break though from the highly ticklish sensation. You tried kicking at him, but that only made him tickle you harder.

Unable to hold your laughter in any longer you let out your giggles and continued kicking at Baekhyun, until you were begging him to stop his assault on the bottom of your feet. Your pleas had fallen on unmerciful ears though as he continued to tickle you to the point of near breathlessness. The other members ignored your cries for help, too caught up in the movie to notice anything else. You were a writhing, giggling mess on the couch, and it wasn’t until the ominous shadow of a very tall and pissed off man cascaded across your body that the tickling suddenly ceased. 

"Kris, I was jus-"

A low growl resonated from deep in the leaders chest. “Save it Baekhyun,” came the clipped reply. By now everyone had their eyes set on the scene unfolding, the movie all but forgotten. Suddenly you felt yourself being lifted up as Kris carried you bridal style down the hall towards his room.

"Kris! What are you doing?!"

There was no reply, only the sound of the door or Kris’ room slamming shut. He threw you none too gently onto the bed, and before you knew it his lips were roughly pressed against yours. You could feel his anger and frustration in the kiss, his mouth molding against yours. You immediately gave into Kris, allowing him to fully be in control. It wasn’t until the need for air became unbearable that he finally pulled away. He gazed down at your flustered state, shiny, plump, kiss swollen lips and blush tainted cheeks, your chest rapidly rising and falling as you took in oxygen, trying to clear the haze that had settled over your mind the moment your felt his mouth against yours.

Kris leaned down and rested his forehead against yours, a surprisingly gentle gesture after the fact that he had just finished kissing your brains out. 

"You are mine. All mine. Only mine,” he breathed out, and you couldn’t help but nod your head in agreement. You wrapped your arms around his neck to pull him down into another kiss. Just before your lips touched his, you softly whispered out one word.

"Yours"