Chapter 8 - Secrets revealed

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

Baekhyun was being check-up in the hospital to see if he was ok and thankfully he was. Sehun went to the police station when he received the message from the police that the criminal was captured. Sehun  enter the police department but not without some stares and and some fanboys howling like wolfs because they look like they saw an angel sent down from heaven. 

 

The one who throw the vase at Baekhyun admitted that he's a fan of Youngmin and that he did it because he just want to get revenge for his idol. Sehun slapped the guy hard that her hand was imprinted in the guy's face. The guy was so scared of what he did and made a mental note not to mess up with Baekhyun again unless he wanted to be slapped by the angel again.

 

 

[meanhwile at the hospital]

 

 

Baekhyun was reading a magazine when a mysterious doctor came in. "Mr. Park, I will just record your condition, is that alright?" The doctor said and Baekhyun just humm in response without looking while the doctor immediately inject a sleeping liquid in Baekhyun's dextrose.

 

The mysterious doctor immediately carried Baekhyun out and put him inside the car. He start the engine and let the car move and head it towards the cliff. Baekhyun managed to wake up and only to see he was heading towards the cliff. He was in panic and he started shouting Sehun's name.

 

 

"Sehun! Sehun! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! " He close his eyes and waits for the impact but only to notice that the car had stop moving like someone is stopping the car. He slowly opened his blurry eyes due to the tears that was about to fall out his eyes, only to see Sehun infront of the car.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun woke up inside a room in the hospital with Kai beside him. Thankfully Baekhyun was ok and was discharged at the hospital. He still cant get over the fact that he saw Sehun. Was it just a dream or its really happened? Baekhyun just shrug it off and rest.

 

It has been a week that passed since the incident. Baekhyun was staying with Sehun for awhile since he was alone in his apartment. Baekhyun noticed that Sehun's hand had bandage. "What happened to your hand?" Baekhyun asked curiously. "Oh this? I accidentally injured it when I picked up the broken pieces of my glass." Sehun said and Baekhyun gently caress Sehun's hand and kiss it. "I hope it will heal soon." Baekhyun said and Sehun kiss his cheek.

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun was still observing the person who wants to hurt Baekhyun and she decided to investigate more. Sehun saw someone that looks familiar to her. She followed the car and the one who she was following notice her and decided to stop on the place where Baekhyun almost fall and Sehun also stop.

 

The man went out from the car and so does Sehun. The two began to talk. "So... Miss beautiful, how may I help you?" he said. "YOU can help me if you stop trying to harm Baekhyun." Sehun said and Chen just smirked and said "sure if you hand me the USB" Sehun scoffs and said "I can sense that your the type of person who cant be trust because your a dangeous person." Sehun said.

 

Chen was getting pissed and takes out a small gun. "Do you know what this gun can do? Its bullet can paralyzed a horse and take note, it was mixed with poison." He said  and points it at Sehun. He was about to shoot it again after trying many attemps on hitting Sehun but Sehun keep disappearing which made Chen startled and turns around when he heard Sehun's voice.

 

"You threaten the wrong person.... As you can see... I'm not an ordinary person, I'm special... I'm warning you, leave Baekhyun alone unless you want to die." Sehun said as Chen was shaking in anger and fear. Sehun came home and when Baekhyun open the door, He notice that Baekhyun was paler than before. He was about to ask Sehun when he saw Sehun lose her consciousness and Baekhyun immediately carry her and lay her on her own bed.

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 more chapters and this fanfic is finish~

 

sorry for the late update x.x net was trolling on me yesterday