Chapter 4 - Youngmin 's death

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

Baekhyun still can’t believe what Sehun did. He just shrugs it off when he notices his favorite shoes were missing. “Jungkook-ah did you my shoes? “ Baekhyun asked. “No I didn’t, they said a beautiful girl who came with you in the hospital arranged your things.” Jungkook said. Baekhyun began to send a message to Sehun.

 

From: Baekhyun

To: Sehun (Crush)

                Yah! Let’s meet up after your class, I’ll be waiting for you after the class. Text back when you received this message, I’ll be at the garden.

 

Sehun was in the middle of the class when she felt her phone vibrate. Luckily the class ended early and she checked who texted her. She immediately text back and pack her things then replies Baekhyun after she left the classroom.

 

From: Sehun

To: Baekhyun

                I’m on my way, please wait for me ><

 

Baekhyun keep checking his phone, after 1 minute he received a message. Deep inside he was fan boying because he was texting with Sehun. Sehun came before he can reply. “Sorry to keep you waiting.” Sehun said panting. “It’s alright,say did you see my black sneaker wedge?” Baekhyun asked. “No,I didn’t” Sehun said. “Jungkook-shi said that you arranged my things that mean you have it!” Baekhyun said. “I told you I don’t have it.” Sehun said and Baekhyun just sigh and surrenders.

 

 

[at the salon]

Baekhyun was getting ready for Suga’s wedding. “Baekhyun-shi, you’re so handsome” Taeyeon said as she put some make up at Baekhyun’s face.  “Really? Aigoo~ I might ruin the bride’s night because of my beauty might surpass his, just put light make up on and did you get the shoes I told you?” he said to Taeyeon. “Yes,it’s kinda hard to find this because it’s limited edition.” Taeyeon said “Not bad, I’ll still wear this.” Baekhyun said as he looks at himself.

The night came for the said event. Everyone was getting crazy especially when Baekhyun arrived. He automatically becomes the main attraction of that night. Sehun was watching the tv when she saw Baekhyun still went to the event. “aish… he still came.” She said.

 

[At the ship cruise]

“wah~! My Baekkie is so handsome!” Kai said as Tao scoff because all Kai was blabbering was about Baekhyun. “I know I am Kai,no need to flatter me. Tao you look wonderful.” Baekhyun said “Thank you,you too” Tao said and smiles.

 

Dinner comes and everyone was eating. “Aish don’t they have some pork mandus here? “ Baekhyun said as he raised his hand. “Waiter” Baekhyun said but Kai immediately put down Baekhyun’s hand down. “Can’t you just eat what is present here?” Kai said and Baekhyun just roll his eyes.

“Excuse me, I’m going to see the bride” Baekhyun said and stroll on Suga’s room. “Suga eonnie” Baekhyun said as they kiss each other’s cheek. “Aye~ you look like a doll despite your age you look young. Did you use buttox?” Baekhyun said with a playful smile on his lips.

“Aye~ stop flattering me, is it obvious?” Suga said and smile. Youngmin suddenly came in and kiss Suga’s cheek. “heol…. Wearing the same shoes as me, seriously how much of a loser are you Baek?” Youngmin said and Baekhyun scoff. “Excuse you old man, I don’t wear shoes that easily, mine is a limited edition ok?” Baekhyun said.

“ok you two stop it, let’s take a picture.” Suga said as Youngmin and Baekhyun start having a “best-in-posing” contest. Suga just smiled during the entire pictorial. The wedding ended when Youngmin caught the bouquet and smiles. Baekhyun just scoff and said “aish look at this old man, he’s not even handsome… heol… he looks like a wedding crasher” In his head.

 

Baekhyun excuse himself because he needs to fix his eyeliner.  He heard two voices talking and since he was a curious puppy, he went eaves drop. He saw Youngmin talking to Chen. “Oppa, we will still continue our plan of getting married right?” he said. Chen smiled and said “yes of course we will.” “I can’t wait to announce about it later during the fireworks display.” Youngmin said and Chen just smiled.

 

He pretend to be busy fixing his hair when Youngmin came in. “Look who’s hear” he said. “Oh shut up old man.” Baekhyun said as he continues to fix his hair. “Yah,did you know that during the fireworks display I will announced that me and Chen oppa is getting married.” Youngmin said happily. Youngmin already left as he left his handbag.

Baekhyun saw his handbag. “aish this old man is so forgetful, ugly and clumsy.” Baekhyun wants to find Youngmin so he could return his handbag. “hey Kai,Tao… have you seen Youngmin hyung?” Baekhyun asked. “Aniyo, we didn’t see him.” Kai and Tao replied.

 

Youngmin was with Chen as they started their conversation. “Say… I heard you have depression, do you still drink medicine?” Chen asked. “No, I don’t need that when I already had you.” Youngmin said. Chen walk up to the mini bar area and hands a wine to Youngmin.

“I knew you couldn’t drink alcoholic beverages so I thought of giving you a non-alcoholic drink” Chen said. “That’s sweet of you Chen oppa.” Youngmin said as he drinks the wine Chen gave to him. “Say oppa… you said it wasn’t alcoholic… how come I feel dizzy?” Youngmin said as his vision slowly gets blurred.

Chen smirked and said “You will slowly feel sleep, your body will become numb as your tongue will get paralyzed.” Youngmin was so scared that he started to scramble his way out of the room and get to a safer area. His vision makes it hard as he keeps walking till he reaches the end.

He thought that no one is following him so he stop but suddenly he heard some footsteps and he looked behind him to see a man getting near him. He was really scared that he keeps on stepping backwards till his back hit the side of the boat. Suddenly a huge wave hit the boat which made Youngmin to lose his balance and fall off the boat.The next day, He was found floating on the river,already cold and dead.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's chapter 4~

I got inspired to update today by an Sehun rp who had a username on twitter " 12XLKSLBCCDTKS1 " he inspired me to never give up and keep hoping for the best and support EXO (due to his tweets and the meaning of his username) TT_TT 

 

EXOForever!!!

Kris hwaiting! EXO fighting! Let's not give up *^*

and sareh about the title xD hahahaha~ Im a bad girl sometimes >)