Chapter 1- Encounter

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

A great singer, a flower boy, has an amazing voice yet he’s a diva. His name is Park Baekhyun. He is a famous singer in South Korea. His self confidence is 200%. He doesn’t care what others would say to him because after all he is Park Baekhyun.

Paparazzi over here, over there and everywhere that was his life around the camera on set or off set.  One day when he got to the building where his condominium is and he rode the elevator. He didn’t expect to see a beautiful girl enter the elevator.

Baekhyun was mesmerized by the girl’s beauty and the girl felt someone is looking at her so she looked at him and there their eyes met. Baekhyun feel his heart beat fast. He gains his posture and said. “What are you looking at? Is this the first time you see a handsome idol?” he said but deep inside he felt guilty. The girl just looked away and when they reached the 8th floor,the girl went out and Baekhyun followed the girl.

 

Baekhyun saw that the girl was heading the same way where his condo room is. "Hey! That's my unit!" he shouted but he regret it because the girl stop on the door before his condo room. The girl looked at her with what-are-you-talking-about look. "oopps... Im sorry ok? sorry~ kkaebsong~" he said and the girl looked at her own unit room and enters the password then went inside.

"What the? that girl just ignore me?! Doesn't she know who I am?! hello? I'm Park Baekhyun! kkaebsong~" He said and stormed off to his own room and closed the door. Baekhyun was very depressed that day because some of his "so-called" fans was back stabbing him with comments on his twitter saying he's too boastful of himself and he's just a frustrated singer.

 

Baekhyun sang his heart out that night while the mysterious girl on his other room had special hearing powers. She was lying on her bed and can't sleep because of Baekhyun's high note until she can't take it anymore and stand up. She went infront of Baekhyun's unit room and ring the doorbell.

 

"Who is it this time?" Baekhyun said as he went on his front door and when he opened it,he was mesmerized cause the beautiful girl he just encountered awhile ago was standing infront of him and was wearing a pink bunny pajamas. "oh my krisus.... she's breathtaking" Baekhyun said in his mind but shrug it off and said "What do you want?". "Can you please stop singing? I wanted to sleep but I can't because your singing loudly." She said politely and ofcourse being Park Baekhyun as he is,he's being in diva mode again and began to blurt out what he feels.

 

"I'm sorry ok? Im too stressed today, I only eat sandwhich during lunch and dinner,I was singing cause I'm stressed,why can't people understand it?!" Baekhyun said irritably. "that's not what I meant-" the girl said but was cut off by the diva Baekhyun. "no! you don't need to say sorry,I understand because you probably don't know what happened to me,its ok." Baekhyun said. The girl just shut up because she knew that Baekhyun wont even let her finish the things she will say.

 

Baekhyun just went inside his unit while the girl went back to her own unit and sleep on her bedroom. The girl luckily fall asleep while Baekhyun on the other hand, forgot all his problem because of the girl next door. He remembers all the girl's features. She has a long light brown hair,chocolate brown eyes,s-line waist,milky white skin,perfect nose,pink lips and perfect chin. 

Baekhyun had never seen such a girl who can get the title "the most beautiful woman in the world" then Baekhyun's eyes widen "Oh My Krisus! Park Baekhyun you just forgot to asked her name! kkaebsong~" Baekhyun said as he frustratedly roll on his bed and hug his pillow. He made a mental note that he will asked the girl tomorrow.

 

 

[The next day]

 

Baekhyun happily woked up because its his chance  to atlease know his neighbour. He take up a shower then dressed up nicely and eat his breakfast. He wants to make sure that he will be able to get the girl's name or else it will haunt him. He already finished washing up the dishes when someone ring his door bell. He wiped his hands and went to look who is it.

 

He opened the door and saw Kai, the boy who's head over heals towards Baekhyun. "Hi Baekkie my loves~ ♡ " Kai said happily as Baekhyun let him in while rolling his eyes. "Heol~ what a great morning.. kkaebsong~" Baekhyun said. "Why are you like this? Aren't you happy to see me? my love?" Kai asked while looking at Baekhyun. "In your dreams kkamjong" Baekhyun said. Kai wont give up even though Baekhyun is giving him his "diva" treatment.

"I have to go soon and start shooting,can you please go now?" Baekhyun said while pointing out at the front door. "Fine~ good luck at your shooting my loves~ ♡ " Kai said as he walked out of Baekhyun's condo. Baekhyun prepared his things and texted his manager that he was about to leave his unit. Baekhyun waited for his manager to text him so he can start shooting.

Kai was abit sad cause Baekhyun still doesn't love him. He was just about to leave when he saw a silhouette of girl with a light brown hair ponytailed,a black backpack,2 inch above the knees black skirt,black converse and sky blue coat walk out of the condo unit next to Baekhyun's. "Wow.. she's smoking hot but I bet my Baekkie ♡ is more beautiful than her." Kai said as he watch the girl went inside the elevator,Kai was curious how she looked so he decided to follow her.

 

After 10 minutes,Baekhyun received a text from his manager saying that he already arrived. Baekhyun went out and locked his condo unit then he went inside the elevator and when he reached the ground,he saw his manager and his manager greeted him. "Good morning Baekhyun hyung,you look like your in a good mood today." Jungkook said and smile. "It was a good morning but Kai showed up and annoyed me.kkaebsong~" Baekhyun said while his eyebrows were knitted together.

"Now,now calm down.Oh I almost forgot that the director said you had to go to school today. They know your a celebrity but you are not excempted when it comes to responsibilities,mianhae hyung but you had to go." Jungkook said."WHAT?! Let's go to the director first! NOW!" Baekhyun said and Jungkook immediately went inside the van with him as his make-up stylist,Taeyeon was fixing his make up inside the van while they were on their way to SM Ent.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just started my new story x_x please support me guys and here's Chapter 1 guys~ enjoy ;)

Baekhyun our main character is revealed,Kai- the boy who loves Baekhyun,Taeyeon - Baekhyun's P.A. and Jungkook- Baekhyun's young manager.

who will be the next character to show up and who is that beautiful girl? find out in the next chapters~ xD

 

comments are appreciated :))

Thank you to all who vote up,subscribe and read this ♡