Chapter 9 - This has to end

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

Baekhyun was worried sick when Sehun passed out. Baekhyun takes care of Sehun and Kris help him out. When Sehun wakes up, Baekhyun assist him and nurse him back to health. Sehun had been busy these past days because she wants to protect Baekhyun. She made a deal with Chen so he couldnt harm Baekhyun but she was wrong.

 

Baekhyun was filming his new musical. His ex-friend Tao was there who was the main character. "Heol... how ccome you agreed to be in this film with him!" Luhan said as Baekhyun roll his eyes. "Oh my look who's here, just so you know... my son is the main character in this movie." Kyungsoo said.

 

The two mothers kept bickering when Kai arrived at the place to support Baekhyun and Tao. Baekhyun was set to film his part. The crew was busy setting up the place when a mysterious girl appeared who represented herself as a volunteer to fix the set. Baekhyun was filming his part. He had harness and was going to show up from above then will land on the stage as he sings. He was going down slowly when the rope suddenly snapped and Baekhyun was falling.

 

Baekhyun's body swings back and forth hitting the walls and the production tries to save him but it was too late. He was falling down but Kai managed to catch him which made them fall and unconscious. The two of them were immediately rushed to the hospital as Sehun was busy talking to the police for she wanted to take the responsiblity and to cover Chen's crime. He was about to say it to Namjoon and J-Hope but she heard the news that Baekhyun was critical and was admitted to Seoul Hospital.

 

 

Sehun immediately rushed to Chen's office angrily and threatens him that he will pay for the price of everything he did that made Chen fumed angrily. Chanyeol heard the news and immediately rushed to the hospital just in time because Baekhyun needs blood transfusion but sadly neither Luhan or Kris' blood matches with Baekhyun's and only he was the one who matches blood with Baekhyun.

 

 

[After 2 weeks]

 

Baekhyun gained conciousness and he was shocked to see his father, Chanyeol beside him with a sad smile plastered on his face. "why...why did you just show up now? Do YOU know how much I miss you appa? heol... I wanna tell you many stories... that before I was saved by a girl and when I returned home... you just disappeared like a popped bubbles." Baekhyun said. "I'm sorry my dear....  but believe me when I say I miss you alot and I really want to go back but.. I'm afraid to hurt you, your mom and Kris.... " Chanyeol said and Baekhyun couldn't help but hug his father.

 

 

The two of them had a good time catching up with each other. Luhan was about to enter but when he saw his son and his husband, he couldnt help but smile. Kris was watching his father from afar... he was happy that his father was back but he couldn't deny that he was upset with his father for leaving them.

 

 

 

Kai was still in coma when Baekhyun visit him. He saw Chen beside Kai looking worriedly at him. "oh Baekhyun...I'm glad to see your alright now." Chen said. "Thanks... how is Kai?" Baekhyun asked as he held Kai's hand. "He's still not waking up but lets just hope for the best" Chen said.

 

Baekhyun left 5 minutes before Chen's parents visit again. Chen and his parents talk outside. Sehun suddenly appeared beside Kai when Kai opened his eyes. Kai was shocked to see Sehun and was about to asked how did she do that but she sends him a mind telephathy message saying "just close your eyes,pretend your sleeping.. I will tell you everything soon."  Kai nods and Sehun use her power to switch off the light and crosses her arms.

 

"so your here...." Chen said and smirked. "so tell me... how many people did you hurt?  Baekhyun then Youngmin, the prosecutor... who else?" Sehun asked while uknowingly Kai was listening to them. Chen admitted all of the things he had done to all of the people who Sehun mentioned and Kai was really shocked on what he had heard.

 

 

Kai recovered fast after 4 days. He immediately went to investigate the said mental hospital where Chen's wife was confined. He was shocked when he found out that Chen's wife was really there. He asked for Sehun's help to retrieve Chen's wife, Jin. After that he made an appointment with his brother in a fine dining restaurant. 

 

Chen was shocked to see his wife was there. Kai already know that Chen was lying when he said he didnt know his wife was trapped in there. Kai was very sad after he said that he ends up his relationship with Chen as his brother. He took out the pen his favorite brother Lay owns and press the button.

Kai trembles as he heard his brother's voice begging for help and he couldnt believe that the one who killed Lay was no other than Chen. He immediately tells it to his father. Suho couldnt believe Kai that he slapped him. Xiumin stops Suho from hurting Kai further and Kai said "you will see Chen's real identity soon" before he leave.

 

Sehun was busy protecting Baekhyun to the point where he heard from Chen that Baekhyun was waiting in a restaurant and was being poisoned. Sehun used her power to save Baekhyun. Chen may succeed in revealing Sehun's powers but he failed to protect himself.

 

 

 

 

Chen was now in jailed after the prosecutor, Rapmon and his assistant J-Hope found the evidence,thanks to Kai. Suho found out about it and he was ashamed for covering up Chen's evil intentions instead of listening to Kai who says the truth. Suho wants to pay for all the sins he did so he let  Chen stuck in jail, give his position to Kai and visit Lay's grave and say sorry for being a stupid father.

 

 

A month had pass where Sehun and Baekhyun was happily together. Thankfully, Sehun's brother, Minjoon erased all the people's memory about showing her power and heals Sehun so she wont die. Sehun and Baekhyun was really happy together and is now a famous couple in South Korea.

Tao falls inlove with Baekhyun's brother Kris and got together. Kai was busy taking care of their business and he had a girlfriend named D.O. [in here D.O and Kyungsoo are different characters xD] . Everyone was really happy and as for Chen's wife,Jin she was married to a man named Taehyung.

 

Sehun and Baekhyun got married after a year passed. They have a baby girl named Sehyun and they were now living on Sehun's apartment. Tao and Kris would usually came by and so as Kai and D.O to visit them. They were all happy that now they have found their true love and everything was now fine, as for Chen he was still paying for the sins he commited. His mother would visit him since Xiumin doesnt have a heart to not visit his son.

 

Luhan and Chanyeol was very happy together again and was happily taking care of their grand daughter. Luhan and Kyungsoo were now the best of friends. Tao and Baekhyun was also bestfriends again. Minjoon and Songyi was happily watching from afar, what happened to Sehun and Baekhyun also happened to them but this time they made sure that the things that happened to them wont repeat again for the next generation.

 

 

--The End--