Chapter 3 - The Vision, A glimpse of the past

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

[At school]

The students arrived on time before their history teacher came in. "Good Morning class,to all who doesn't know me, Im Professor RapMon,I know that last time I gave you all an assignment,please pass your assignments."All of the students pass their assignment. Their assignment was about their opinion what love is all about.

Baekhyun being a busy artist doesn't have time that's why he asked someone else do it. He was about to go back to his seat when their teacher call his name. "What is it sir?" Baekhyun said as he looked at their handsome professor. "I believe this is all just control c and control v this assignment." Rapmon said and Baekhyun couldn't believe the professor found it out that easily.

 

Baekhyun got humiliated infront of the class. Everyone keep whispering things about him. Sehun felt bad for him and went after to confront him when she heard her classmates say "Ha! Look at him, too proud of himself~ Professor Rapmon has 200 IQ and you can't fool him,that teacher  should be rewarded." they said as they laugh. Sehun was really irritated that she use her power to drop their cellphones when they were about to post it online then went home.

 

 

Baekhyun was depressed that he decided to get drink soju and eat chicken. He got drunk after he finished 2 bottles of soju and 1 whole chicken. He luckily got to his apartment safely as he wobbly walk on the lobby. He thought that Sehun's room was his so he entered the code but got it wrong. He tried it again but wont work, he decided to use magic since he is childish. He quickly distance alittle and say "open sesame" as he raises his hands as he smile and does it again.

 

Sehun heard  some commotion and look at his door screen tv,she saw a drunk Baekhyun. Baekhyun said open sesame for the last time and he thought he had magic but what he didn't know,Sehun open the door. He was about to get in when he saw Sehun. "what are you doing in my house?" Baekhyun said drunkly.

"What are you talking about? This is my house." Sehun said but Baekhyun ignores her and just enters the house. He lay on the couch and fall asleep. Jungkook immediately calls Kai after knowing that Baekhyun is drunk. Kai was about to go meet Tao because it's his birthday but he forgot it.

 

Sehun just sigh when she saw Baekhyun completely passed out on her couch,she get an extra blanket and drape it over to Baekhyun. " -sigh- really this guy is-" Sehun said but was cut off when he heard someone shouting. She went to find out who it is and found Kai banging Baekhyun's door. 

"Are you looking for Baekhyun-shi?" A voice said that made Kai stop banging the door,he turns around and sees Sehun. "wah! I'm so happy to see you here beautiful~" Kai said as he hold Sehun's hands. "Yes I am looking for Baekhyun,do you know where is my diva Baekhyun,my angel?" Kai said being happy to see his angel Sehun. "U-um... h-he's actually inside my house." Sehun said feeling uncomfortable as Kai still held her hands. Kai was shocked on what he heard and immediately came in. He said sorry in behalf of Baekhyun for the trouble then went out.

 

Baekhyun woke up in the middle of the night. He felt his lower stomach was aching so bad. He put some eyeliner then shades as he slowly get his bag and goes out of his door. Baekhyun saw Sehun was going out. "Say Sehun... where are you going?" he asked. "To Seoul Hospital" She answered abit worried because Baekhyun looks paler than before. "Can you help me go to the hospital?" Baekhyun asked and I nod.

They found out that he had appendecitis and had to be operated. He asked Sehun to stay so she did. Baekhyun was now lying on the hospital bed in a private room. "He's alright now,he just need to fart." The nurse said and she nod then bow at her. I told the nurse that I will just call her because Baekhyun said "I don't want to fart! I don't fart!."

 

Suddenly,Sehun saw a vision that the person who wear the same black sneaker wedge shoes was going to fall into the water. Sehun got worried so she decided to just shrug it off for now. She help Baekhyun to fart and after that held him back to his room. Kai and Tao immediately rushed to where Baekhyun was confined then left early since Baekhyun said he wanted to rest. Sehun took his shoes and leaves.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

[The next day]

 

 

Sehun was about to go to school when she notice a wallet. She inspects the wallet to see who is the owner. She was shocked when she saw the picture on Baekhyun's wallet. It looked like someone she knew  so she immediately went out to find the owner,Baekhyun.Baekhyun got an invitation from her friend, Suga who was getting married.

 

He was happy that he was invited. He decided to go to a salon and go shopping. He met his rival, Kim Young Min in there and he just ignore him as he sat down on a chair. "Look who's here~" Youngmin said and scoffed. "I heard many rumors that you are flirting with one of the sons of Kim Corporation.What a ." He commented which earned many gasp from the employees.

 

Baekhyun just shook his head and said "For your information,Kai is the one who flirts me not me~ heol~ your just jealous because he was chasing me and Im not the one who's chasing." This made Youngmin mad but tries to keep his cool and said "Oh really? I don't care and by the way this is my salon,go find another salon."

 

"Why should I listen to you Youngmin hyung? You maybe are older than me but I've been in showbiz longer than you." Baekhyun said fearless. Youngmin was very angry and was about to grab Baekhyun when suddenly Sehun appeared and said "Baekhyun we need to talk" in abit cold tone which made Baekhyun shocked.

 

 

"Yah! Can't you see I'm still talking to this ?!" Youngmin said angry. Baekhyun was about to get slapped by Youngmin but Sehun was so mad that she use her  power to make the bulb suddenly explode which made everyone shocked. Youngmin was shocked but he make sure to make them pay.

Baekhyun was dragged by Sehun at the roof top. "Ya! Ya! Ya! Yah! What's wrong with you?" Baekhyun asked. "Who is this?" Sehun asked as she held his wallet open with his small family picture. Baekhyun snatched it and said "Why do you have this?" Sehun was starting to act cold and asked while shaking Baekhyun on his shoulders. "I asked you who is in that picture!" Sehun said and Baekhyun got pissed off and said "what's it to you?!" he said. "Nevermind" Sehun said  and leaves. "what's with her? Baekhyun said.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the late update~

here's the 3rd chapter~ 

I'll update next week....

 

and about Kris,I had faith on him and I believe on him. I know he can't leave EXO #EXOHwaiting >) 

EXO12 <3