Chapter 5 - Run In! Warning (8x)

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

Sehun rode her bicycle as towards the river where the rescuers found a dead man's body. The reporters say that the said man was no other than Kim Young Min. Baekhyun was still asleep on his room while the reporters are heading to Baekhyun’s apartment. Jungkook immediately called Baekhyun which made him stir in his sleep. “Yes? This is Park Baekhyun speaking” he said sleepily.

 

[flashback]

Sehun teleported immediately inside the boat but managed to blocked the cctvs using her powers and she hurriedly went to look for Baekhyun. She looked everywhere until she decided to check the upper deck and there she saw a drunk Baekhyun.

Baekhyun was really drunk and he was leaning on the side of the boat when a huge wave hit the boat. Sehun froze the time and quickly saved Baekhyun. She helped Baekhyun get into one of the rooms and lay him on the bed.

Baekhyun opened his eyes, his vision was abit blur, he hugged Sehun’s neck and said “if this is a dream, you must stay quiet and please don’t leave me.” Sehun just stood there shocked when Baekhyun kiss her on the lips as Baekhyun slowly went back to the slumber.

She was about to return back when she heard two voice talking and quickly eavesdrop at the conversation. “Did you do your mission well?” Chen asked his trusted right-hand man. “Yes sir… I already made sure Youngmin died.” His right-hand man said and when they sense someone was eavesdropping, the man went to look for who was the person eavesdropping in their conversation but found no one.

Sehun managed to escape fast before the man could see her. She use her magic to teleport to her library. She fell off the staircase because of wrong landing. Sehun winced in pain but managed to stand up and act like nothing had happened.

 

[end of flash back]

 

 

 “Baekhyun! You have to escape! The Medias are going there to your room! They think you’re the one who killed Youngmin!” “WHAT?!” Baekhyun said as he began to panic and start to dress up and goes out of his apartment.

 

“ottokhae?!” Baekhyun said still talking to Jungkook. “You should take the elevator! Wait don’t! They might use it! Take the stairs, no wait! They might use it too!” “The can I do?!” Baekhyun said annoyed. “I don’t know! Do something for the mean time! Go back to your apartment immediately!” Jungkook said and ends the call.

 

“I swear I will kill that kid!” Baekhyun said and was about to go back to his apartment immediately but he forgot his password. “Can’t open it, Kkaebsong~” Baekhyun looked at the elevator and can see that the medias are going to his apartment any moment and he can hear footsteps in the stairs.

 

He was about to panic when Sehun opened the door. “Thanks God!” Baekhyun rushed to Sehun while Sehun just blinks at him. “Sehun please you have to help me!” Baekhyun said while in panic. “Eh? Wae? What’s going on?” Sehun said. “It’s a long story please just let me in!” Baekhyun said and before the elevator door can swung open, Sehun let Baekhyun entered and locked the door.

 

“Thank you! Thank you! Sehun! I owe you my life!” Baekhyun said as he hugged Sehun then immediately felt embarrassed and stop hugging her. “Sareh ok? Sareh… kkaebsong~”  Baekhyun said while blushing. “Mind to tell me what happened?” Sehun asked as she and Baekhyun sat on her sofa.

 

“Everyone thinks I killed Youngmin.” Baekhyun said. “How can they say that without proof?” Sehun said as her eyebrows were knitted together. Baekhyun looks at Sehun and starts to fall inlove to her AGAIN. “My angel~ my girl~ my sunshine~” Baekhyun said in his mind as he stare at Sehun.

“I’m hungry…” Baekhyun said “How can you eat? There are many reporters out there.” Sehun said as she glances at Baekhyun. “Can you please buy me food?” Baekhyun said as he keeps begging for Sehun. Sehun sighs in defeat and goes out while Baekhyun make himself comfortable in Sehun’s condominium.

 

 

Outside the condominium was still full of reporters and they felt that someone open the door and when they look up who open it, they saw a beautiful girl walk out. “Miss can we interview you?” a reporter said while mesmerized at Sehun’s beauty.

 

Sehun saw the camera. She hates it; her hands form into a fist and said “please don’t focus the camera on me.” She said in a calm voice but the reporters didn’t listen that made her mad. “I said don’t focus the camera on me!” she said in abit mad tone and went out of the building which made the reporters gasp at the sudden outburst. The other reporters blame them for making the beautiful girl mad.

 

 

Sehun went to buy some tteokboki, curry ramyeon and kimchi for Baekhyun and return to her condominium. She was spotted by the reporters but Sehun hurriedly went inside her room and went to Baekhyun. “kamsahamnida” Sehun just smiles and goes to the kitchen.

 

The two of them eat happily. Meanwhile Kai heard the news and hurriedly went to find Baekhyun. He went to Baekhyun’s condo only to find the hall full of reporters. Kai doesn’t know what to do so he tried to contact Baekhyun but he isn’t answering so he went to Sehun’s condo instead.

 

Kai ring the bell and Sehun opened it. He went inside and saw Baekhyun. “Here you are!, We were all worried about you” Kai said. “I know…. I’m lucky Sehun let me in or else those reporters will bombard me with questions.” Baekhyun said while sighing.

 

Sehun let Kai and Baekhyun stayed inside her condo for awhile. They enjoy this moment to get to know each other more. The police was still looking for some clue of what is the cause of Youngmin’s death. “This is a tough case, isn’t it Prosecutor Rapmon?” J-Hope said. “Yeah but I know we can solve this mystery.” Namjoon said.

 

Namjoon and J-Hope went back to the police department and went to see the cctv footages. They saw a mysterious person who suddenly disappeared.They thought it’s a ghost but when they saw Baekhyun also disappeared it’s impossible to  be a ghost.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's chapter 5 x_x sorry it took so long~

 

feel free to comment~

see you all in next chapter :))