Chapter 2- School Moment

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

Baekhyun went to the CEO's office and talk about going to school. "Now now, Baekhyun... we know your a celebrity but you also have to go to school. Your image will be ruined if you dont go." the CEO said and Baekhyun just rolled his eyes and said "fine." Baekhyun and his manager went inside the car and went to the school.

 

The van arrived infront of the school and flashes of cameras greeted B aekhyun as he got out of the van. He was being interviewed by the reporters and Baekhyun just go with the flow. He went to his class and his classmates was shocked to see Park Baekhyun in their class. The girls starts to squeal as they fangirl over Baekhyun while the boys envies him.

The classroom had 8 columns and is a 3 sitter in each long table. Kai also enter the class room and saw Baekhyun. "Baek my loves~ ♡" Kai said as he sat on the right side of Baekhyun while Baekhyun sits on the left side while the middle chair is empty. The whole class was squealing because the school's hearthrob Kai was with the famous singer Baekhyun and starts spazzing over them about how handsome they are.

 

"That's right~ keep idolizing me." Baekhyun said on his mind as he fix his hair,the door swoon open and Baekhyun looked up to see his neighbour which is actually also his classmate.She had her long light brown hair pony-tailed,a black bagpack,2 inches above the knee black skirt,black converse and a sky blue coat. The teacher came in along with his neighbour. "Ok class we have a new student here" the teacher said while blushing even the boys in their class had their jaw dropped because they can't believe they will be having a beautiful new student while the girls envies her so much. "please introduce yourself" the teacher said and she nodded.

 

"Hi everyone im Oh Sehun,its nice to meet you all,please take care of me." She said while smiling then bows. Baekhyun cant help not to get mesmerized by her beauty. His heart was beating faster. "OMG..." Baekhyun said as he touched his chest where his heart is. "Ok Sehun,please sit between Mr. Park and Mr. Kim,please raise your hands." the teacher said making Baekhyun and Kai raised their hands. Sehun went to where they are and sit between them.

Kai was dumstruck by the beautiful and y lady beside him. He and the other boys cant help but look at her and get mesmerized by her beauty. The teacher begin their lesson after gaining their attention by tapping the board loud. Their teacher, Mr. Jung was teaching english and asked us questions, no one raises their hands except for Sehun who answered everything correct.

 

"Good job Sehun,even though your new.. you already know the lesson and answer all my questions very well." Mr. Jung said and everyone clapped at her. Baekhyun and Kai was dumbstruck. Sehun was beautiful,y and smart,definetly their ideal girl. The school bell had rung and it indicates lunch time. Everyone tries to asked Sehun to eat with them but Baekhyun and Kai already took her hand,Baekhyun on the left while Kai on the right. Sehun just blinked as the two bicker of who should Sehun will eat with.

 

"No I asked her first! I thought you love me?" Baekhyun said. "I did but that was before,I like Sehun now" Kai said. Baekhyun and Kai keep arguing and Sehun had enough. "Why dont we eat together,if its alright with you two" Sehun said as her eyes turns into cresents making Baekhyun and Kai sigh like an totally inloved person and said "sure" in unison.

 

 

Sehun,Kai and Baekhyun eat happily at the cafeteria. They found out that Sehun was a shy but cheerful person. She loves dancing,her eyes turns cresent when she laughs and she can annoy you when you annoy her,in short she's fun to be with. School ends at 1pm. Baekhyun and Kai hated to leave Sehun but had to since Baekhyun had a shooting while Kai had a job at his dad's company.

 

Baekhyun secretly took a picture of Sehun and make it as his wallpaper. Kai was waiting for the company car to fetch him when he heard a music being played. He looked at the dance studio and saw Sehun wearing a short and singlet as she practice dancing. Kai took out his phone and captures a pic of Sehun. He totally forgot his love Baekhyun for awhile and focus on his new crush,Sehun.

 

"What am I going to do? I love Baekhyun also Sehun but Baekhyun is also my rival for Sehun.Aish! Jinjja" He said then saw the company car and hops in.He didnt use his own car so the reporters wont notice that he is the son of the famous Kim Suho. He was busy day dreaming when he spend time with the two persons he liked,Baekhyun and Tao and snaps when they reached the company.

 

Baekhyun was busy shooting for a drama. He misses Sehun already and he regrets being a jerk towards Sehun that he decided that he will go and apologize to Sehun when he got home. Sehun was busy at his other job,as a tutor. She doesnt want anyone to hate her so she decided to be herself and be friendly. After her tutor, she went with a friend. She saw her first bestfriend,BoA who is like a mother to her.

"how's your day Sehun?" Boa asked "its fine,I met new people at school" Sehun said and Boa smiled. It made her happy to know that Sehun was alright and was having fun despite the fact that she knows her secret. Boa treats Sehun as her own daughter since she is a single lady and Sehun was always there when she is lonely. They keep telling stories to each other cause they miss each other for a long time.

 

"Baekhyun,hi!" Tao said as he approach Baekhyun who was practicing his lines. "Oh hey Tao,whats up?" Baekhyun asked not bothering to look at Tao. "Im practicing my lines like you~man its so boring." Tao said as he pout. "Yow guys! I bought food for you two!" Kai said while running infront of the two. 

"Wow,thanks Kai." Baekhyun said while Tao was very happy cause his crush,Kai was here. The 3 of them eat happily. Tao wants to confess to Kai but he cant since he knew Kai loves Baekhyun. "excuse me but I had to shoot now,thanks for the food Kai." Tao said while smiling. Kai ruffled his hair and said "good luck." Tao skipped happily and starts filming.

Kai bid farewell to his beloved Baekhyun who waved at him and thanked him for the food. Baekhyun went home at exact 11pm and he saw Sehun went inside her condo unit. Baekhyun decided to ring the door bell but before he could do it, a familiar voice call his name. "Baekhyun..." he said and Baekhyun thought he was hallucinating and when he looked up,he gasp when he saw the person that he havent seen for 2 months.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

here's chapter 2~

So the mysterious beautiful lady is no other than Sehun! and new characters came out! Boa her bestfriend,Tao, Baekhyun's bestfriend. 

It looks like a new character will show up~ find out soon on the next chapter *^* 

thank you to all who vote,view and comment on this story 

Happy Birthday EXO's Baekhyun ♡

see you on next chapter~ I will update maybe once or twice a week~ ;)