Chapter 7 - My in law?!

This Alien Invades My Heart ♡

Sehun and Baekhyun was walking while their fingers are intertwined. Other people didn't notice Baekhyun due to his mustache. They went to a shopping mall near the condo they were living. The two of them were very happy that people are jealous of them.

 

Kris was in an internet cafe. He was busy reading online when he saw his classmates editing his brother's photo. At first he just ignore it but when he saw the photo being edited, he got mad and stand up while giving them a death glare.

 

"stop that! What if your face is being crop like that? Do you think it's fun making fun of others?! Tell me!" Kris said and his classmates feels ashamed of what they did becuase what Kris said is right. The girls admired Kris because of what he did. Kris just rolled his eyes and went to the front desk.

 

 

The girls who was Kris' admirers went to him and give him a gift. He accepted it but the girls kept bothering him that he walked out of the shop. The girls frown and think that Kris got annoyed because he was bothered by them. He was walking to where his brother was living.

 

Kai saw Kris and called him. "Yo! Brother in law, wassup?" Kris just scoffs and grips on his bag. " Don't call me that, I'm not your brother in law ok?" "Aye... What's wrong?" Kai asked" "It's non of your business ok?" Kris said while he texted his brother, Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

From:Mr.Galaxy

To:BaekDiva

Bro, I'm going to your condo unit, mom kicked me out of the house again and she's being hysterical again. Sorry about this.

 

 

 

From: BaekDiva

To: Sharp Chin Laxy

Sure, Just in time, I want you to meet someone. Be safe ok? We will be waiting.

 

 

Kris was curious of who his brother want him to meet. Kai saw Kris' confused face ans was shocke when Kris fasten his walk amd kept following him quietly. They arrived at Baekhyun's condo unit and was shocked when he was greeted by a beautiful girl who was sleeping on the couch. 

 

Kris kneels down infront of the sleeping beauty and was about to touch her face when Baekhyun stop his hand. "What do you think your doing?" Baekhyun said. "What? Can't I admire the sleeping beauty here?" Kris said a bit loud which making Sehun stired in her sleep and wakes up.

 

 

 

"Oh sorry, did we wake you up?" Baekhyun said while caressing Sehun's face. "It's alright, I didn't notice I fall asleep" Sehun said. "Oh by the way, Kris meet my girlfriend Sehun, Sehun meet my brother Kris." "U-um.. Nice to meet you, I'm Sehun." Sehun said shyly. 

 

"Sup, my name is Kris, it's a pleasure to meet you but I can't accept her as your girlfriend, I want her." Kris said. Baekhyun glares at him and was about to hug Sehun when Kai lifted Sehun up and carried her bridal style. "Sorry my Baek but I also disagree because I also love Sehun." Kai said. "LET HER GO!" the Park brothers said but Kai just stuck his tongue out and runs out of the unit.

 

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun and Kris managed to corner Kai while Sehun  was feeling dizzy. Baekhyun managed to snatch Sehun from Kai and Kris smack the back of his hesd and said "ert" while Kai pouts and follows them. Baekhyun went to Sehun's condo unit after he let Sehun enter her password.

 

Baekhyun hurriedly closed the door when they got inside while Kris and Kai begged for Baekhyun to open the door. Baekhyun put Sehun on her bed and give her medicine and water. Baekhyun received a kiss from Sehun and let her rest and went to his condo unit only to find Kris and Kai sulking.

 

 

"The heck is the problem of the two of you?" Baekhyun said. "It's unfair!" They said in unison. "How is that unfair? She's my girlfriend you insecure people." Baekhyun said and just rolled their eyes. Kai went home after he received a call from his mother and as for Kris, he stayed with Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

Kai reached home and was about to greet his brother Chen when he saw him talking to someone. He hid behind a tree and decided to eaves drop. "So did you do a great job at making an alibi about Youngmin's death?" Chen asked "Yes sir, I already did it without anyone seeing me." The mysterious man said and Chen smirked and dismissed his worker.

 

Kai wonders who it was and what is his brother was planning. Chen was now planning on how he will looked for the usb that will used against him. Ofcourse he had to be careful and continues on his plans. He then remember Baekhyun.

 

 

He smirked and he thinks that there is a high posibility that Baekhyun has the usb and he had to keep an eye on Baekhyun. He entered the house like nothing happened. Kai on the other hand was shocked to what he heard and decided to act like he didn't hear what his brother said.

 

Tao called Baekhyun and wants to meet him so he went there with Sehun. Baekhyun told Sehun to wait him outside the shop and just stay inside the car. Sehun nods as Baekhyun enter the shop. Tao express his feeling to Baekhyun about how tired he was being ignored by Baekhyun and not being appreciated. 

 

Baekhyun just scoffs and told Tao about how he lied to him about his mother's condition and about accepting the project that Baekhyun rejected due to the issue about him killing Youngmin. Baekhyun walked out of the shop with an angered face.

 

Sehun gasped when she saw someone throw a vase from above towards Baekhyun. She had no choice but to teleport and saved Baekhyun. The culprit was caught immediately after Sehun called for the police. Tao walked outside the shop when he heard a loud sound from outside. Tao saw a beautiful girl that is familiar to him and was about to call her but decided not to when she and Baekhyun drove away.

 

 

Tao immediately went home and rushed to his room. He rummaged his cabinet until he saw a certain picture he took 20 years ago. He gasped when he remember that the girl he saw and the one who saved Baekhyun years ago was the same person.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

dun dun dun dun! XD here's chapter 7 x.x few more chapters and this story is done *^* bare with me people

feel free to comment~  thanks to all who read my story <3