First Day

My Heart Is Yours

HYOMIN POV

After school finished I was planning on going home, when I rememberd that I couldn't..*sigh* I rememberd that I have to stay and tutor this spoil dinosaur.. I might have done somethingbad in my past life and now I'm paying the price.. hopfully she will want to learn or else she will know the real me.

JY: "Yah! Hyomin!"

HM: "What?"

JY: "Wait for me in the rooftop"

HM: "What for?"

JY: "To.. you know"

HM: "But why does it has tbe in the rooftop.. can't it be in a normal classroom?"

JY: "Yah! what if someone see us.. no way, I'm not going to risk myself to be seeing with someone like you"

HM: "And someone like me is?"

JY: "A nerd of course"

HM: "Yah! how many time do I have to tell you.. don't call me like that"

JY: "Or what?"

HM: (standing up and coming closer to JY face) "Or you will know my dark side.. and trust me I'm very scary when I can.. got it dinosaur?"

JY: "HOW DID YOU CALL ME?!"

HM: "Dinosaur! wae?!.. you call me nerd, so I call you dinosaur"

JY: "Fine I'll stop calling you like that, if you also stop calling me dinosaur"

HM: (smirk and once again coming closer to JY) "Giving up so easy? I thought you would fight at least..tsk.. I'll give you five minutes, if you don't come in 5 to the rooftop.. I won't tutor you and you will have to study by yourself"

JY: "You can't tell me what to do.. I'm your superior"

HM: "Sorry, but last time I chacked.. I was older than you and you're only my superior in social matters, since you are popular.. but the rest I'm superior that you.. now I'll go first.. you have five minute to go after me"

JY: "YAH! YOU LITTLE!"

I ignore her and went to the rooftop, it was my first time being here and it was a very pleasent view.. the whole school and specially the soccer field was there..*sigh* I was inmerse in my thoughts when she came and interupt them.. somehow when I turned around to looked at Jiyeon-ssi, my heart fluttered.. for some reason she looked beautiful.. I think I blush seeing her, but I ignore it and indicate her to sit down.. I started to teach her English since it was the most difficult one.. she seem to understand some of the excercise, so I gave some of them for her to do while I played with my phone for a while.. after some minutes I turned around and I saw that she was frowning so I lean closer to her, she was indeed stuck in one of the questions, but why didn't she ask my help?

HM: "Want me to explain this to you?"

JY: "No, it's ok.. I can do it alone"

HM: "Jiyeon-ssi, you know I'm here to help you.. you can ask me anything you want"

JY: "Really?" (smirk)

HM: "Yes"

JY: "Then.. are you a ?"

HM: (wide eyes) "W-WHAT?!"

JY: "You said I could ask you anything"

HM: "I meant the excercise, not my personal life"

JY: "But I want to know you more.. we will be together until the school is over, remember?"

HM: "Yes, but.. let's make a deal"

JY: "About?"

HM: "If you study hard and pass your test I'll tell you everything you want to know about me.. but, you also have to tell me about you"

JY: "O.K.. and what if I don't pass the exams?"

HM: "If you fail in at least one exam.. mmm.. you'll have to admit in front of the whole school that I'm the smartest and pretiest girl"

JY: "Tsk, yeah right"

HM: "So? Deal?"

JY: "It's on babe"

HM: (blush) "B-babe?"

JY: "what?"

HM: "Why did you call me babe?"

JY: (blush) "B-because..aish, shut up.. explain this to me so we can finish with the lesso"

HM: "O-ok.. so which one you don't understand?"

JY: "Number 9"

HM: "It's very easy.. listen and learn"

JY: "Yes, sir"

This kid sometimes can be cute.. I explain the excercise to her, she nodded and undestood it.. once she finished all the excercises, I checked them.. and surprisingly she got them right.. I really don't understand why did she fail in her exam.. but anyway, I know that the rest of the year is going to be a long one.. I don't know how I got myself into tutoring this kid but, I will try to enjoy it.. after finishig todays lesson, both of us left school.. I asked her if she wanted me to accompany to her house and as expected she rejected.. but I ignore her and walked with her anyway..

HM: "Daebak.. your house is really big"

JY: "It's ok.. but it's a little lonely you know"

HM: "Why? you parents aren't there with you?"

JY: "They are, but they ignore me and--.. wait, why am I even telling you this? aish.. you walked me, now go"

HM: "Fine, I'll leave.. tomorrow we study at my place, ok?"

JY: "Whatever"

HM: "Park Jiyeon!"

JY: "What?"

HM: Let's a little "You look cute!"

JY: (blush) "W-what? YAH! YOU WANT TO DIE?!"

HM: "Bye, see you tomorrow"

JY: "Yah! come back here.. I'm not done with you.. ish!"

Hehe.. so funny to tease that kid.. I hope she won't kill me tomorrow, but anyway.. I'm guessing tomorrow will be more fun than today.. Park Jiyeon, I got you!.. you will learn to respect me.. but I still don't know why my heart flutter every time our eyes lock.. I must be going crazy for sure..*sigh*.. I hope I'm not falling in love with her, that would be.. wrong... she popular and I'm not.. *sigh* let's just wait and see, if I'm really in love with this crazy and spoil Dinosaur, then I can love her in secret at least..Until I find out, I have to carefuly get closer and closer to her.

 

-----------------------T.B.C--------------------