Hidden Feelings

My Heart Is Yours

Hyo POV

Another day came, as always I did my every morning routine.. to day is Sunday, and belive it or not, I still have to tutor Jiyeon today..The image of her kissing my neck and touching my skin yesterday, is still in my mind.. I keep blushing everytime I think of it.. gosh, if this kid doesn't learn by books I will have to keep doing this things.. but somehow I liked it when I felt Jiyeon soft lips on my neck.. never thought I would feel like this towards someone.. I only hope I'm not falling for this girl or else I know I will be diggin my own grave, because she would never date or be with a girl.. or if she does, I doubt it will be with someone like me.. It was already mid-day.. Jiyeon agreed to come after lunch, so I went out for a while and bought something to eat.. on my way back home a bunch of guys approach me and try to take me with them but I was faster and ran away, they chased me, at some point I twisted my ankle and fell, I think I hurt my arm too but I didn't give it much thought, I got up and ran until I lost them.. thats when I ran again and went straight to my house.. I felt safe, before I could eat.. the door bell rang, and who other than Ms. Park Jiyeon was there..

HM: "Hi, you're early here"

JY: "Well, my parents drop me here so.. let's start"

HM: "Ok, let's go to my room" (walking toward her room with pain in her ankle)

JY: "Yah! nerd"

HM: "What? and didn't I told you not to call me nerd, you dinosaur"

JY: "Are you ok?"

HM: "Uhmm? yes, why?"

JY: "Your foot"

HM: "What about it?"

JY: "Forget it.. let's go.. I have a lot of things to do"

HM: "Oh I know.. we have to study all day"

JY: "All day?"

HM: "We have to finish with biology and at least start with history"

JY: "Agh!.. whatever"

HM: "So, let's go"

We walked to my room.. my arm and leg were killing me, but I had to be profesional and teach her first.. we started with the blood circulation, then digestive system, cells and other things.. the final topic of biology was the reproductive system.. I was damn nervous about this one.. I was hoping she would understand this one like she did with the others, by the book.. I atarted explaining her, my face was red like a tomato while explaining this to her.. I saw her blushing as well.. but something was off with her while I was eplaining.. it seems like she was listening to me, but she actually wasn't..

HM: "Do you understand it?"

JY: "Not so much.. is complicated"

HM: "Do I need to use the other method to explain it to you?"

JY: "Other method?"

HM: "Yes, you know.. what we did the last time, but this time a little further"

JY: (blushing hard) "N-no.. give me a few minutes I'll read it a couple of times" Oh god, somebody please save me, I'm not ready to have .. but somehow I want her to be my first.. Damn it Park Jiyeon pull it together, you can't like your tutor, besides she's a nerd.. but *sigh* she's a nerd with a damn hot body and a sweet smile.. agh! I better learn this before it turn to be like the other day (she thought)

HM: "Ok, take your time.. I'll go to the bathroom" Damn it.. why did I suggest the other form of learn?, I can't have with her.. I'm not ready yet.. why is my heart beating do fast when I'm near her anyway?.. no, no.. don't tell me that I actually fell for her.. no, it can't be.. agh! I better pull myself together and teach her the right way.. I hope she learns from the book. (she thought)

JY: "Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Yes? are you done?"

JY: "N-no.. not yet.. do you have something to eat? I'm starving"

HM: "Ok, wait here.. I'll bring something" (Going to the kitchen, preparing sandwiches and bringing them to her room) "Here, eat"

JY: "All of this for me?"

HM: "Don't be so confident.. one is for me.. I couldn't have lunch earlier.. so eat and continue to study.. let me know when you finish, ok?"

JY: "Thanx.. ok"

I heard and saw this kid studing while I was eating my sandwich.. she looked so cute with her focus face.. I wanted to pinch her cute cheeks and kiss her lips, but again I came to my senses.. I can't like her.. I just can't, she's popular and I'm not.. she's cute and I'm not.. she's.. she's, *sigh*.. she's everything I want and need.. she's the only one who makes my heart feel like this.. My thoughts were interrupted when I saw her sigh in frustraition.. does she really don't understand this or she want to do it with me?..

HM: "Hey, what's wrong?"

JY: "This is really complicated.. I can't understand this"

HM: "Ok.. you know what, let's leave it for the end.. let's start with history"

JY: "But history is boring"

HM: "Didn't know the popular Park Jiyeon could act like a little kid"

JY: "Just shut up.. ok, fine.. let's start"

HM: "Are you sure? or you want my special tactic to finish with biology?"

JY: (blushing) "Yes" (undertone)

HM: "W-wha did you said?" (Even though JY whisper her answer HM heard it)

JY: "I said.. let's start with history"

HM: "O-ok"

I started explaining eveything to JY.. she nodded, repeted everything I said without a single mistake.. I love it when she answered right and actualy listened to me, I left her to answer some question of what I've explained to her about history today.. and I finally had time to check on my arm, it was indeed bleeding and my ankle was swollen... without realizing JY came to me and looked at my ankle and arm, she got worry.. wait, did Park Jiyeon just got worry for me.. anyway she started with the questions about how I injure myself and why didn't I told her.. I told her everything and she went all around my house looking for the first aid kit, she found it and started to cure me.. it felt nice, she was being so sweet towards me.. 

JY: "Does it hurt?"

HM: "A little"

JY: "Pabo.. you should have told me, I could have cure you before and then you could have teach me"

HM: "Are you worry about me?"

JY: "Me?.. why would I?"

HM: "You're right.. why would you" (disappointed tone)

(JY NOTICE HM DISAPPOINTED TONE AND LOOKED AT HER, SHE SAW HM WITH A SAD FACE... JY SOMEHOW FELT BAD FOR MAKING HM SAD, BUT SHE JUST IGNORE IT AND KEPT CURING HER.. WHEN JY WAS CURING HM ARM, HM YELP IN PAIN.. JY NOTICE THIS AND STOPPED)

JY: "Sorry.. are you ok?"

HM: "Yes, keep going.. I'm fine"

JY: "O-ok.. tel me if it hurts"

HM: "Jiyeon"

JY: "Uhmm?" (concetrated in HM arm)

HM: "Can I ask you something?"

JY: "Sure"

HM: "Have you ever....

 

---------------------T.B.C--------------------

SORRY TO LEAVE YOU LIKE THIS GUYS.. WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAP TO FIND OUT WHAT HM ASKED JY.. THANX FOR READING, SUBSCRIBING AND FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES FOR ME.. KEEP COMMENTING AND SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES, I WRITE FAST.. THANX FOR THE SUPPORT.. SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAP.

 

                                              MINYEON♥♥♥