My Girlfriend Park Hyomin

My Heart Is Yours

Jiyeon POV

It's been a week since the incident at school with Hyomin and my so call friends.. luckly they don't dare to touche her anymore, they know I'm strong enough to kill them hehe.. the real problem comes now, today I'll take Hyomin to meet my parents as my girlfriend.. I really don't know how they will react, but I'm sure of one thing, they are not going to make things easy for us.. but I'm willing to fight for my baby... right now I'm waiting for Hyomin in her apartment, she's more nervous than I am, although she looks cute like this.. once she's ready she drive us to my house.. I hold her hand tightly since I'm nervous and I know she is too.. I ring the doorbell and when it's open it reveals my mother..

Ms.Park: "Oh! Jiyeon-ssi you're here.. come in"

JY: "Hi mom.. this is Hyomin" (itroducing Hyomin)

Ms. Park: "So this is the famous Hyomin you always talk about.. it's finally nice to meet you"

HM: "It's a pleasure to meet you too Ms. Park"

Ms. Park: "Please, both of you, come in"

BOTH: "Thanx"

Ms. Park: "Jiyeon, your dad will arrive home soon, so why don't you take Hyomin around the house while I go and check dinner"

JY: "You made dinner?"

Ms. Park: "Ahjumma made it..you know I don't cook Jiyeon"

JY: "I forgot.. ok, I'll show Hyomin the house, let us know when dad comes"

Ms. Park: "Go ahead"

(IT HAS PASSED AN HOUR AND JIYEON ALREADY SHOW HYOMIN THE WHOLE HOUSE, THEY STAYED AT JY ROOM UNTIL HER FATHER ARRIVE, HM LOOKED AROUND HER GIRLFRIENDS ROOM AND SHE WAS INDEED GOOD AT SPORTS, HER ROOM WAS FULL OF TROPHIES AND MEDALS FROM TAEKWONDO TO RUNNING AND SO ON.. SHE ALSO SAW SOME PICTURES OF JY WHEN SHE WAS LITTLE AND SHE COULDN'T HELP BUT TO SMILE SEEING HOW CUTE HER GIRLFRINED WAS.. ON THE OTHER SIDE, JY WAS WATCHING HER GIRL GOING AROUND HER ROOM, JY SMIRK THINKING THAT IF HER FATHER WAS GOING TO TAKE LONG, THEN MAYBE SHE COULD DO SOMETHING WITH HM HERE.. BUT FOR HER DISSAPOINTMENT, HER FATHER ARRIVE AND JY MOM CALLED BOTH OF THEM TO COME DOWN AND HAVE DINNER..)

Mr. Park: "Good evening daughter"

JY: "Dad" (bowing and HM also bowed)

Mr. Park: "Who is this girl?"

JY: "This is Hyomin, she's my.."

Mr. Park: "So, you're Hyomin.. I've heard a lot about you, not only from Jiyeon but also from my brother, that is the principal of your school"

HM: "It's a pleasure to finally meet you Mr. Park"

Mr. Park: "Indeed, just as Jiyeon dicribe you.. polite, smart and beautiful"

HM: (Blushing) "Thiank you"

Mr. Park: "Ok, then.. enough with the talk, shall we eat then?"

JY: "Y-yes.. after dinner I have something important to tell you and mom"

Mr. Park: "Ok, let's eat first"

(ALL OF THEM HAD A PEACEFUL DINNER.. MS. AND MR. PARK WHERE ASKING A LOT OF QUESTIONS TO HM, LIKE HER GRADES, HER FUTURE, MOSTLY EVERYTHING.. JY FELT A LITTLE EMBARRASED ABOUT HER PARENTS BUT SHE WAS MORE WORRIED FOR HER GIRLFRIEND.. AFTER THEY FINISH THEIR DINNER AND HAD DESSER, ALL OF THEM WENT TO THE LIVINGROOM.. JY KNEW THAT IT WAS NOW OR NEVER, SHE MUST TELL HER PARENTS ABOUT HER RELATIONSHIP WITH HM AND GET THEIR APPROVAL NO MATTER WHAT.. SO SHE STARTED..)

JY: "Mom, Dad I have to say"

Mr. Park: "Oh, right, I forgot.. you said you had something important to say to us, what is it?"

JY: "Yes, but you have to promise me you'll listen to the whole thing and after I finish, just then you can say something"

Ms. Park: "You're acting weir Jiyeon.. but ok, we promise"

JY: "Ok, so here I go.. mom, dad.. I like girls, I mean I'm into girls.. and I'm in a relationship with one, here, let me introduce her to you.. this is my girlfriend Park Hyomin" (Taking HM hand, locking their fingers and giving her a sweet smile) "We've been daiting for 8 months and I'm deeply in love with her.. I know you might not accept our relationship, but you have to know that I really love her and I can't be without her, so please can you give us your permission to date?"

Mr. Park: "You're damn right we don't accept this.. are you out of your mind, how can you like girls, it's just sick"

JY: "It's not, you might think like that and  if that's your opponion then I'm sick"

Mr. Park: "AFTER EVERYTHING WE'VE DONE FOR YOU, YOU DECIDED TO LIKE GIRLS AND MOST OF ALL BE IN A REALIONSHIP WITH ONE!"

JY: "EVERYTHING YOU'VE DONE FOR ME?! IF I BAD REMEMBER DAD YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT TO TREAT ME LIKE I WAS NOTHING, IF IT WASN'T FOR MOM BEING THERE FOR ME, I WOULD HAVE DIED! AND WHAT'S SO WRONG ON BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A GIRL? I LOVE HER DAD AND YOU KNOW.. FOR LOVE, THERE'S NOT AGE, HIGHT AND GENDER.. SO I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT YOU THINK!"

Mr. Park: "HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT YOU LITTLE!" (slap to JY) "DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE TO ME AGAIN! YOU'RE RIGHT, YOU'RE NOTHING FOR ME.. IF IT WASN'T FOR YOUR MOTHER I WOULD'VE THOW YOU OUT! GO AND PACK YOUR THINGS AND GET THE HELL OUT OF MY HOUSE YOU DISGUSTING KID!"

JY: "THAT WILL BE MY PLEASURE, BUT KNOW ONE THING DAD, I KNOW YOUR SECRET AND I HOPE ONE DAY MOM REALIZE THE KIND OF PERSON YOU ARE.. SHE'S WAY TOO GOOD FOR ME, OH AND ABOUT YOUR COMPANY, FORGET ABOUT ME BEING THE NEXT CEO.."

Mr. Park: "GET OUT! NOW!"

(With that said, JY took HM hand and went to her room, packed everything she needed and got some money she saved since she was a child.. her mom silently got in the JY room and gave her doughter a hug, for Ms. Park, Jiyeon was her world, since Mr. Park was never home and never took care of her.. seeing her daughter now leaving breaks her heart, she let go of her daughter for a moment and went towards HM)

Ms. Park: "Hyomin-ssi can I talk with you for a moment?"

HM: "Sure Ms. Park" (going to the bathroom in JY room with Ms. Park while JY packing)

Ms. Park: "Let me tell you some things.. first, please take care of my daughter.. second, make sure to make her happy.. third, help her with her studies.. and finally, you have my approval to date her"

HM: (Shocked and with her eyes wide opens) "I- I don't understand.. I thought you.."

Ms. Park: (smile) "I know, you thought I'll be like my husband.. but let me tell you a little secret, my marrige was fixed.. me, like Jiyeon, like girls and I was in a realtionship with one.. the difference is that I didn't have the guts to fight for the person I loved and I lost her, Jiyeon is different, she fights and stands for what she wants.. so please take care of her, if you really love her.."

HM: "I do Ms. Park, I'm really in love with her"

Ms. Park: "Good to hear that, it makes me feel more calm knowing that my daughter is in good hands"

HM: "I'll take good care of her"

JY: "Yah! I've been calling you for hours.. let's get out of here, by the way what are you two talking about?"

Ms. Park: "Just things.. and Jiyeon, here.. this is my credit card.. use it for everything you need.. I know you have money saved, but when you ran out of it, don't be scared to use it.. and don't worry I'll handle your father"

JY: "Thanx mom.. but, are you going to be ok alone? I mean, you know that father is a little uncontrolable when he's mad"

Ms. Park: "I know how to handle him.. now go, and go to a place where he won't disturb you two.. and one thing, make sure you finish all your studies, because remember that, even tough you won't have your dads company, you sill have grandpa company"

JY: "Thanx mom.. Hyomin, let's go!.. mom take care, I'll call you often ok? I love you"

Ms. Park: "You too, I love you too.. and Hyomin-ssi, remember to take care of her"

HM: "I will, don't worry Ms. Park"

JY: "Let's go"

(AND JUST LIKE THAT BOTH OF THEM WENT OUT OF JY HOUSE, THEY GOT INTO HM CAR AND DROVE AWAY FROM THERE)

JY: "Minnie"

HM: "mmm?"

JY: "You don't mind if I live with you for a few days until I find an apartment?"

HM: "What if you live with me forever?"

JY: (Wide eyes) "You mean.. like a real couple?"

HM: "YAH! we are a real couple.. and yes live with me forever, but you have to do some things if you're gonna live with me"

JY: "Tell me, I'll do them"

HM: "Ok.. finish all your studies, even college.. don't hang out late, don't go out without your phone.. remember that your mom said that your dad might want to watch our every step, so.."

JY: "Yes, you're right.. ok, anything else"

HM: "Yes, emm.. love me, take care of me as I will take care of you, don't do anything ert to me unless we both want to, be with me, and always kiss me, in the morning, in the afternoon and before going to bed, got it?"

JY: "Cheesy minnie.. and yes, I'll do all of that and more for you"

HM: "Good to know that"

 

------------------------------------T.B.C--------------------------------------------------

HERE IS FINALLY THE UPDATE.. SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG, BEEN WITH COLLEGE EXAMS, BUT I FINALLY UPDATE.. SORRY TO ALL THE READERS WHO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS.. FROM NOW ON I'LL UPDATE MORE OFTEN, SO THANX TO EVERYONE WHO WISHED ME LUCK IN MY EXAMS.. AND THANX TO ALL THE PEOPLE WHO SUBSCRIBE AND READ.. PLEASE KEEP COMMENTING ABOUT YOUR OPINION ON THE CHAPTER.. AND WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE..

P.S: DON'T FORGET TO KEEP SUPPOTING JIYEON AND TO SUPPORT HYOMIN ON HER SOLO DEBUT THAT'S COMING SOON

 

                                              MINYEON♥♥♥