We're In this Together

My Heart Is Yours

Jiyeon POV

I woke up today, it was raining..*sigh* I made my routine, had break fast, put my school uniform and head to school.. Since it was raining I took an umbrella and wait for my love to arrive at the front gate.. since the incident that happened with my so called friends, I promised Hyomin to wait for her everyday at the front gate and to protect her from now on.. While I was thinking to myself, I felt a pair of arms around my waist, I knew who those arms belong to..I turned around and, there she was my y nerdy girlfriend.. I hugged her and gave her a peck on the lips.. I held her hand and we both walked to our class under my umbrella..

JY: "Good morning babe, how is the most y girl today?"

HM: "Good morning to you too honey, I woke up feeling great actually.. and you? did you slept well?"

JY: "Kind of"

HM: "Wae? something wrong?"

JY: "Yes, I didn't have my gilrfriend to hug me last night"

HM: "Aigoo, poor baby.. I bet your girlfriend also felt lonley last night without you"

JY: "You think?"

HM: "Positive.. I know she was thinking about you last night and she even dreamt about you"

JY: "Really? and what kind of dream did she had?"

HM: "Mmm.. can't tell you"

JY: "Wae?"

HM: "Because, I don't want to sound ert like you" (wink ant JY)

JY: "Hehe, ok.. but with that I'm already imaginating what the dream is about"

HM: "Honey"

JY: "Yes?"

HM: "Can we skip the first class?"

JY: (Surprised) "Yah! are you sure you are Park Hyomin?"

HM: "Aish!.. yes I am, why? "

JY: "But, you have perfect attendance.. why skipping class, it might ruin your record"

HM: "Is just one class Jiyeon, besides it's sience class and to be honest I hate that class"

JY: "Ok, we'll skip it.. so, where do you want to go?"

HM: "Mmm.. gym?"

JY: "Gym?"

HM: "Yes, we can't go to the rooftop since it's raining.. so let's go to the gym, besides ther's no one there now, not even the teachers, so we can have some time alone"

JY: (SMIRK) "You want to have some time alone?"

HM: "ert.. not for that, I really miss hugging you, talking with you and your lips"

JY: "My lips? what about them?"

HM: "I miss your lips on mine" (Shy)

JY: "Ok, let's go then.. I miss your lips too"

We walked together to the gym, luckly it was opened and no one was there, just as Hyomin said.. she took my hand and we walked to the center of the gym, she told me to lye down and I did, then she lyed down too and she hugged me.. A small smile appeared in my face, I love being like this with her and I know she does too because I saw a smile on her face as well.. we stayed like that in silence for a few minutes, enjoying echother company.. until Hyomin started to talk..

HM: "Honey?"

JY: "Mmm?"

HM: "You know.. I'm so lucky to have you as my girlfriend"

JY: "I'm lucky too.. you are the best girlfriend"

HM: "I love you Jiyeon.. I really do, so don't forget that"

JY: "I won't.. and don't forget that I love you too princess"

HM: "Jiyeon-ah.. where are you going to study once we finish school?"

JY: "Mmm.. probably in the same university as you"

HM: "Huh? you want to study with me?"

JY: "Yes, I don't want to be apart from you"

HM: (Smiling) "Me neither.. but you know, I'm going to study law"

JY: "I know.. I'm going to study buisness"

HM: "Really? didn't know you like that"

JY: "I don't, but since my father has a huge company and since I'm and only child.. he want's me to run it when I graduate from college"

HM: "Oh, I see"

JY: "But, at least I'm going to be with you"

HM: (Smiling) "Mmm.. we shold look to have the same room then"

JY: "So we can do.. you know?"

HM: "Aish, why does my girlfriend has to have an inocent face but be a total ert inside?"

JY: "I told you.. you made me like this"

HM: "Why?"

JY: "Since the first time I kis your body and touch it, it seriously drove me crazy, now I can't get enough of you babe"

HM: "Me too, but please, control yourself when we are at school.. I don't want the teachers to caught us  doing it"

JY: "Ok, I'll try"

HM: "Good, now let's get going.. it's break time soon and the gym teacher might come and caught us here"

JY: "OK, but first.. can I have something before we go?"

HM: "What is it?"

JY: "A kiss"

HM: (Blushing) "That's something you don't have to ask my cute dino"

Hyomin came closer to me and kissed me.. we were still in lying position and she was on top of me.. we were kissing passionatly and my hands made their was to HM waist and soon inside her shirt.. she told me to control myself, but how can I when she's on top of me kissing me.. her lips taste so sweet and her skin is so soft.. soon my tounge made it way to the inside of my girl mouth, this kiss was becoming hotter and hotter.. I could feel my body burning and I could feel HM body temperature raising too.. but before this was taken to the other level, she lean back form the kiss..

HM: "We should stop now.. we might get caught"

JY: "O-ok, let's get going then"

HM: "I love you"

JY: "I love you too"

As we were going out of the gym.. Hyomin told me that she needed to find Tiffany, since they always hang out together, I let her go and I went to find Taeyeon.. while we were making our way to the cafeteria, where my baby told me she'll be, I saw my ex- friends dragging someone outside.. I wasn't intrested at all and I didn't get to see the face of the girl, so I just made my way with Tae to the cafeteria.. I saw Tiffany there and she was crying.. I approach her and ask her where my baby was..

JY: "Tiff"

Tiff: (with teary eyes) "Jiyeon please help her"

JY: "Who?"

Tiff: "Hyomin.. they took her"

JY: (PANICKING) "Who took her? where id she?"

Tiff: "Those kids who slap her last time.. they took her outside, I tried to stop them but they told me that if I get in their way they were going to tell everyone about my crush"

JY: "Where did they took her?"

Tiff: "Behind the gym I think.. don't they usually beat the kids there?"

JY: "Those bi**es, I'm going to kill them if they touch my girl.. TAYEON-AH!"

TY: "Ne?"

JY: "Stay with Tiffany please.. I got to save my girl"

TY: "Ok, go.. but if you don't come back in 5 minutes, I'm going too"

JY: "Ok, thanx"

I ran with all my might.. I saw the place crowded with kids with umbrellas.. I knew Hyomin must be there, I ran faster until I reach the place, I push everyone that was around me.. until I saw he, my baby, my love.. with her bleeding lip and without her shirt... she was crying, I made my was to her and hugged her.. I was completly angry, this kids won't get away with it again, I stood up.. and kick all of them, I didn't care getting expelled from school, they can't do that to my girlfriend.. I saw all of them lying on the floor... I looked to the rest of the students that were ther watching and told them...

JY: " I WARN YOU.. IF ANY OF YOU TOUCH MY GIRLFRIEND AGAIN, I'LL LEAVE YOU LIKE THESE GIRLS.. AND YOU PACK OF STUPID KIDS, I DARE YOU NOW TO LAY A FINGER ON MY GIRL.. NEXT TIME YOU TOUCH HER I'LL MAKE SURE THAT YOU'LL BE IN THE HOPITAL FOR MONTHS! DID I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR!" (all the kids nodding) "Good!.. Minnie, come, let's go"

I grabbed her and hugged her at the same time.. we made our way to the gym locker room.. I took the extra uniform that I had and hand it to Hyomin, she ws still scared and crying.. I promise to protect her, but I failed.. I never want to see her crying again, I'll try my best to not let anyone touch her, I'll be with her 24/7 if it's necesary, but I don't want to see her like this ever again..

JY: "Baby I'm sorry.. I told you I would protect you, but I failed" (tears starting to fall)

HM: "It's not your fault"

JY: "I promise I won't leave you alone again.. I'll be next to you, stick to you like a magnet"

HM : (giggle) "Ok, I always feel safer when I'm with you.. and sorry for being so weak, It must tired you to save me every day"

JY: "It's not, we're in this together remember?.. You're my girl and I'm yours.. don't ever say something like that again, I love you Park Hyomin"

HM: "I love you too Park Jiyeon"

JY: "C'mon"

HM: "Where to?"

JY: "I'll take you home.. I don't want to be here now and I bet you too"

HM: "Ok, can I ask you something?"

JY: "Sure"

HM: "Can you hel-help me ch-change my cl-clothe?"

JY: (blushing) "S-sure, but why?"

HM: "Those girls pushed me against a wall and my arm hurts a little"

JY: "Ok, I'll help you.. but I can't promise not to touch or kiss your skin"

HM: "Yah!"

JY: "I'm just kidding.. but I will kiss the spots where you are hurt"

HM: (Blushing) "O-ok"

I helped my girlfriend change into the uniform I gave her.. I kissed the parts where she was hurt by those kids, and I also kissed her tights which made her jump in schock, I gave her a smirk, and finished dressing her.. once she was full clothed, I gave her a sweet kiss on her lips, I knoe she had a cut in her lip again, but I wanted her to feel all my love for her in this kiss... once we broke the kiss, I went to the principal (my uncle) office and told her what happened and that I was going to take Hyomin home.. he agreed and gave us permission to go, while we were about to go, Tiffany came and hugged Hyomin, she gave me a thankful look and I gave her a small smile.. I talked to Taeyeon and told her to please take her of Tiff since she was important to Hyomin, she nodded and I told her that this also could be a chance to get closer to her crush.. before she could say anything, I grabbed Hyomin's hand and we left.. once we arrive to her apartment, I prepared the tub with warm water to ease her pain and help her relax and told her to go in while I made some tea for her..

 

-------------------------------T.B.C---------------------------------

NEW CHAP. HOPE YOU LIKED IT...........THANX FOR SUBSCRIBING AND READING... KEEP COMENTING AND PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO SUPPORT OUR MAKNAE JIYEON DURING HER SOLO PROMOTIONS... WATCH THE MV, VOTE FOR HER AND DON'T FORGET TO USE THE HASHTAG ON TWITTER  ...THANX FOR THE SUPPORT.

P.S: "JIYEON HAD HER FIRST STAGE PRESENTATION TODAY ON M!COUNTDOWN (SO Y THAT I DIE)

          PLEASE VOTE FOR HER ON MUSIC PROGRAMS SO SHE CAN WIN, BECAUSE SHE REALLY DESERVS IT.

          HYOMIN'S BIRTHDAY IS COMING SOON TOO! :D

 

                                              MINYEON♥♥♥