Sleepover

My Heart Is Yours

HM POV

HM: "Jiyeon.. can I ask you something?"

JY: "What is it?" (focus on HM arm)

HM: "Have you ever been in love?"

JY: "What's with the sudden question?"

HM: "I want to know. because.. ehmm, I've never been in love"

JY: "YOU WHAT?! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" (surprised)

HM: "Yah! don't scream.. yes, it's true.. and I'm starting to feel something for someone and I don't know what it is.. that's why I'm asking you"

JY: "Well, yes.. I've been in love.. but only one time"

HM: "And how does it feel like?"

JY: "I don't know"

HM: "Yah! you said you've been in love, but you don't know how it feels like?"

JY: "Hyomin-ssi, I was only 10.. I don't even know if it was love or not"

HM: "Oh.. then I guess we're both the same"

JY: "Do you have strong feelings for this person?"

HM: "I don't know.. it's just that my heart beats really fast when that person near me and this person is also so cute..can that be called love?"

JY: "Maybe.. I don't know, you are the smart one here.. you should know"

HM: "But that kind of things doesn't come in books or in the internet"

JY: "Look if you want to find out.. there's only one way"

HM: "I'm not going to have with that person"

JY: "No, you idiot.. Kiss him or her"

HM: "Kiss?"

JY: "Yes, if you feel your heart beating really fast when you are kissing that person and if you feel something weird in your stomach.. then it's really love"

HM: "But we have another problem"

JY: "Let me guess.. you never kiss a person?"

HM: (Embarrassed) "Yes"

JY: *SIGH* "Then.. you'll have to find another way" 

HM: "Maybe..*sigh* It's getting late.. I'll walk you home, let me just grab my jacket"

JY: "No, stay.. I can go alone"

HM: "Shut up.. let's go"

As always I walked her to her house.. I was so nervous this time and I could see that she was nervous too.. but why? I mean why was she nervous? was it because of our talk? does she know the person I was talking about was her.. no, no.. that can't be... while walkimg my ankle started to hurt again, I ignored the pain and kept walking with her.. but not too long I fell on the ground, Jiyeon stop her tracks and came to me..

JY: "Are you ok?"

HM: "Yes, don't worry"

JY: "Come, put your arm around me.. You'll sleep in my house tonight"

HM: "Don't worry.. I'm ok, c'mon let's keep walking"

I tried to get up, but in vain.. I fell again, Jiyeon grebbed me in frustration and, with her help, we walked to her house.. her house was indeed big, we enter to her house.. her parent's weren't home, so she just took me to her bedroom.. and damn her bedroom was the size of my apartment.. she lyed me down on her bed and I must say it was pretty confy.. she went to her kitchen and got me a pack of ice, she place it in my ankle and I yelp in pain a little..

JY: "Sorry... does it hurt a lot?"

HM: "It's ok.. don't worry, it doesn't hurt that much now.. thank you"

JY: "Did you just thank me?"

HM: "Yes, why?"

JY: "What for?"

HM: "Helping me, taking care of me and for being so sweet to me"

JY: "Tsk.. don't get attached, I'm only doing this because you're hurt"

HM: "Still, thank you Jiyeon" (flashed her famous smile to JY)

JY: (Blushing) "No problem" Her smile is so cute.. how can a person have that kind of smile, gosh this nerd is driving me crazy.. why do I feel this way when I'm with her?.. am I actually in love with her?.. agh! I better stop thinking about that now.. and, oh god.. we're going to sleep together.. in the same bed.. pabo I should have taken her to the guest room.. let's hope I don't do anything stupid tonight or she does (she thought)

HM: "Jiyeon-ssi?"

JY: "Yes?"

HM: "You ok?"

JY: "Yes, why?"

HM: "Because you were spacing out out a few minutes ago" And you really looked damn cute..*sigh* I really know now, that I fell for you Park Jiyeon.. I hope I don't do anything stupid tonight.. I better keep this feeling inside until I know that you feel the same Jiyeon-ssi.. but I don't think I can hold it much longer.. everything about this kid is driving me crazy. (she thought)

JY: "Hyomin"

HM: "What?"

JY: "What were you thinking about?"

HM: "About..about our lesson for tomorrow"

JY: "You're really wierd you know that?"

HM: "YAH! Why are you saying that?"

JY: "Because you hurt yourself.. and you are thinking about our lesson for tomoroow instead of thinking about your health.. such a wierd nerd"

HM: "Listen dinosaur, don't ever call me nerd again"

JY: "YAH! Don't call me Dinosaur"

HM: "Then don't call me nerd"

JY: "Fine!.. now close your eyes"

HM: "Mmm? why?"

JY: "As you said earlier it's late.. so I want to change and go to bed.. now close your eyes, I don't want you ert looking at me"

HM: "I'm not a ert.. besides we have the same things, nothing it's weird.. and you already saw my body, so now it's my turn to do see yours" (smirk)

JY: "You see, you are a ert.. and you were the one who let me see her body, I didn't ask you to show it to me"

HM: Let's tease you Jiyeon (standing up and going towards JY) "But don't tell me you didn't like it"

JY: (blushing only thinking about HM body) "I- I didn't"

HM: "Really?..then if I show it to you again, you wouldn't like it?"

JY: "W-what?"

HM: "Don't be shy Jiyeon..you already saw my body and you even kissed it.. I still have the mark on my neck of your lips"

JY: "B- but, you asked me for it"

HM: "I know.. I didn't say that I didn't like it" Oh my god, did I just admit that I liked when she , kiss and my neck?.. I feel like my heart is going to explote now

JY: "I-I'll let y-you do i-it to me too if you want" (looking away) Why did I said that?, I'm really out of my mind.. but she said she liked when I kiss her neck, and honestly even I enjoyed it.. her skin was so soft and smelled so nice.. and on tof of that she's hot *sigh*

HM: (blushing) "O-ok.. let's go to sl-sleep now"

I closed my eyes as she asked me, but i peeked a little.. and god she has a really hot body, how I wish I could kiss it.. then I started to have ert thoughts agan.. I should stop thinking about those kind of things.. I like Jiyeon, but I'm not ready to tell her and I'll wait to see if she feels the same.. besides how bad can it be to keep tutoring her when I have feeling for her? I'll control myself and done.. as I was thinking I didn't notice Jiyeon getting in bed..she helped me to layed down, put the bag of ice on my ankle again and we slept.. yes, we actually slept together... I'm so happy

 

-------------------------T.B.C-------------------------