Your only mine

My Heart Is Yours

Hyomin POV

It's been a week already since Jiyeon and I stopped talking.. I've been spending this whole time with Tiff and sometimes when I was havineg lunch with Tiff at school I saw Jiyeon glareing at her, like she wanted to do something to her.. Today is the day where we have to present the essey, as always I had finish it and Tiff did a great job with the redaction.. on the other side I saw Jiyeon who is sitting next to me, I saw she was a little down.. I didn't saw any paper in her desk so I figure that she didn't do it and she looked a little pale to, so I decided to talk to her..

HM: "Ji-Jiyeon"

JY: "Mmm?"

HM: "Ehmm.. are you ok?"

JY: "I'm fine don't worry"

HM: "You sure.. you look a little pale"

JY: "Hyomin, can I ask you something?"

HM: "Yes sure, what is it?"

JY: "Are you and that girl, ehmm, together?"

HM: "That girl? who?"

JY: "Her?" (pointing at Tiffany)

HM: "Why? are you posibly jelous of her?"

JY: "Yes, I am"

HM: (Widen her eyes) "W-why would you?"

JY: "I said it already, I- I like you.. and I don't like seeing you with other girls, it makes my blood boil in anger"

HM: "Why are you being so possesive towards me?"

JY: "Because I only want you to be with me and to only look at me.. I don't want to see you near any other person than me, and I'm the only one who can hug you, hold you and kiss you"

HM: "Then let me ask you another question"

JY: "I know what you're going to ask.. it's about the slap I gave you a week ago, right?"

HM: "Yes, if you like me so much, why did you slap me?"

JY: "Honestly I wasn't myself when I did it, I only did what my friends ask me to.. they know something about me that no one else knows and if I don't do what they say, they will tell the whole school and my life will be over.. I felt really bad for doing that to you, I didn't meant to do it.. I know you must hate me a lot and I completely understand but I-"

HM: (giving a quick peck to JY on her lips to shut her) "Let's not talk now, I'll give you only one chance to explain everything..ok?"

JY: "Y-YAH!" (blushing from HM sudden kiss)

Teacher: "Any problem Ms. Park?"

HM: "Actually, she hasn't been feeling well.. do you mind if I take her to the nurs to rest?"

Teacher: "Oh, then go ahed Ms. Park.. and please stay with her until she feels better, ok?"

HM: "Yes sir..Tiff, here is our essey, sorry to leave it to you"

Tiff: "It's ok Minnie.. go ahead baby, I'll see you later, ok?"

HM: "Thanx honey, you're the best" (looking at JY who was sulking) "Come, put your arm around me, let's go"

I left the classroom with Jiyeon, and as soon as we were out and the door close.. she took my hand and drag me to the bathroom, she checked if there was someone there and once she made sure there was nobody, she pushed me against the wall and kiss me passionatly, I kissed her back in no time.. I really liked her lips.. but when I was starting to enjoy the kiss shw pull back, I pout a little bit and she giggle..

JY: "Park Hyomin"

HM: "Mmm?"

JY: "I know this will be hard but, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

HM: (shocked) "W-what did you just said?"

JY: "I asked you if you want to be my girlfriend"

HM: "M-me?"

JY: "Yes, you.. there's nobody else in here anyways"

HM: "Are you serious about this?"

JY: "I'm very serious.. I want you all for me, and of course I'll be all yours"

HM: "Before I give you my answer.. mind telling me with what did your friends threat you?"

JY: "They know I like girls.. with that they been threating me.. because a few years ago they caght me stearing at you when you were showering"

HM: "YOU WHAT?!"

JY: "Oh yes" (nervous) "I saw your body before and I knew you were pretty hot"

HM: "You ert Dinosaur"

JY: "Yes I am, but only because you are a y nerd"

HM: (blushing) "So, you don't mind your friends know about us and all of that?"

JY: "That's the thing, I want to be with you so bad.. but if we're going to be together, we have to pretend like we're strangers on school, so what do you say?"

HM: "I'll accept under one condition"

JY: "Anything for you"

HM: "No jelousy towards Tiff, she's my best friend.. no bulling me or slapping me or Tiff.. and no in school"

JY: "Done, done.. and don't be so ert Park Hyomin, we'll only do it in your place or mine" (wink)

HM: "ert"

JY: "So, is that a yes?"

HM: *sigh* "Somehow I'll regret this, but yes.. I'll be your girlfriend Park Jiyeon"

JY: "woohoo! she said yes! wooo!" (Jumping around like a little kid)

HM: "Pabo, now let's go to the nurs, you still look pale"

JY: "Can I have one more kiss before we go?"

HM: "Nope, let's go now little kid"

JY: "Wae?"

HM: "You already kiss me, now let's go.. I'll kiss you later"

JY: "Mean"

HM: "Jiyeon, one last question before we go.. it's something that I'm afraid of"

JY: "What is it?"

HM: "What would you do id your friends bully me"

JY: "I'll kick their asses.. I might be intimadated by them, because they'll tell the whole school about me, but if they touch you I'll use my taekwondo skills and kick them"

HM: "You know Taekwondo?"

JY: "Yes, I'm a black belt"

HM: "Didn't know.. and why didn't you threat them with that?"

JY: "Because that's my secret weapon honey"

HM: "Oh, ok.. fine then, let's go"

JY: "Yes Ms. Park" (giving a little slap to HM but)

HM: "Yah!"

JY: "What?" (inocent face)

HM: "ert"

JY: "I know you liked it"

I went this ert new girlfriend of mine to the nurs.. she layed down on bed and inmidatly fell asleep, I was really happy that we were a couple now.. I couldn't wait to tell Fany, which remind me that I left her alone in the class room a few minutes ago.. after some hours passed Jiyeon finally woke up, her face looked better and she smiled at me, I asked her if she wanted some food and of course whe would want.. so I went to the cafeteria, I saw Jiyeon group of friends, or should I said those blood ers es, anyway I got some food for Jiyeon and took it to her.. as I was walking I felt their eyes glareing at me, it gave me shivers but I ignore them, Jiyeon was more important now.. I entered the nurs room and closed the door, I layed the food on the bed so Jiyeon could eat and she happily ate all of it, her face was starting to get her normal color, wich made me relif..

 

----------------------T.B.C--------------------

HERE'S ANOTHER CHAP GUYS, I KNOW I PROMISE AN R-RATED CHAP. BUT I FELT LIKE I SHOULD MAKE THEM BE TOGETHER FIRST, SO NEXT CHAP I PROMISE IT'LL BE R-RATED.. THANX FOR READING AND SUBSCRIBING.. KEEP COMMENTING, I REALLY LOVE READING THEM..

 

                                                                   MINYEON♥♥♥