Knowing your feelings

My Heart Is Yours

Jiyeon POV

I woke up today as always.. I was about to get up and do my every morning routine, but something kept me from doing it.. I looked at a side and found no more and no less than my y tutor.. this nerd has her arm wrapped around my waist, I couldn't help but to blush hard.. this kid is seriously driving me crazy, I keep wondering why I acto so wierd when she's around me? or why does my heart beat so fast?... I can't be in love with her, right? no, no I can't be.. My thoughts were interrupted when I felt her hot breath on my neck, I slowly turned around and saw her face inches apart from my neck.. I defenitly feel hot now, but why does she have to be so cute when she sleeps *sigh*..

JY: "Hyomin-ssi" (Trying to wake HM up)

HM: "Mmm.. Jiyeon-ah" (dreaming)

JY: Oh my god, did she just moan my name? is she having a dream about me?.. Calm down Jiyeon, is just a dream.. but she sounded so y just now (She thought) "Hyomin-ssi, wake up"

HM: "Mmm?" (slowly opening her eyes) "Good morning Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "Good morning.. ehm, do you mind letting me go?"

HM: "Uhmm? what do you mean?"

JY: "Your arm.. down there" (pointing to HM arm)

HM: (Looking down) "Oh my god.. I'm really sorry" (blushing)

JY: "I-It's ok.. don't worry.. now let's get ready for school"

HM: "School?"

JY: "Yes, you have to teach me today after school"

HM: "I'll teach you.. but I don't have school today"

JY: "Why?"

HM: "I'm on school break remember?"

JY: "Right.. I forgot"

HM: "Why don't you skip  classes today.. and I'll tutor you"

JY: "I can't.. you heard my un-- I mean the principal"

HM: "I'll take care of that.. just stay in bed with me" (after realizing her words HM blushed)

JY: (Blushing too) "O-ok.. do you want breakfast?"

HM: "I'll make it"

JY: "You can't even walk.. how are you going to make breakfas? besides your arm is not healed yet.. I'll tell one of the maids to make it and bring it here"

HM: "You have maids?"

JY: "Yes, I'm rich.. remember?"

HM: "I forgot.. the rich and popular kid from our school"

JY: "Why do you sound so disappointed?"

HM: "Nevermind.. can I use your bathroom Ms. Park?"

JY: "Yes, sure.. it's over there"

HM: "Thanx" (walking towards the bathroom)

JY: "Hyomin-ssi.. can I ask you something?"

HM: "Can you wait until I'm out of the bathroom?"

JY: "Yah!.. don't you dare poop on my bathroom"

HM: "I'm not.. I'm just washing my face now"

JY:"Oh.. ok, hurry"

HM: "Just wait a little bit" (coming out of the bathroom) "What is it?"

JY: "Was it hot?"

HM: "Hot?.. what was it?"

JY: "T-the dream you h-had about m-me?"

HM: (blushing and nervous) "H-how do y-you know I h-had a dream ab-about you?"

JY: "You m-moan my n-name a few minutes ago"

HM: (Blushing hard) "S-sorry"

JY: "S-so.. was it hot?"

HM: "Why do you want to know?"

JY: "Ju-just because"

HM: *Glup* "Th-this is embarrassing.. don't make me say it"

JY: "So.. it was,right?"

HM: (Nodding) "S-sorry"

JY: "Was I good?"

HM: "It wasn't that kind of dream.. we didn't do it"

JY: "Then, why were you ?"

HM: Because you were , kissing and my neck.. you kissed my lips and you touched every part of my body Jiyeon-ah (thought) "I- I don't know"

JY: "Do you, by any chance, like me?"

HM: (panicked) "Mmm.. I- I don't know" (looking away)

JY: "The person you were talking about last night.. was it me? the person you didn't know if you had feelings for?" Please say yes Hyomin.. say yes (thought)

HM: "Y-yes"

JY: (surprised) Did I heard right? did she just said yes?.. yes she did, she said yes.. woohoo, I'm really happy.. Hyomin likes me (thought) "Why? why me?"

HM: " I don't.. I don't know, don't ask me that.. you already know how I feel about it.. I told you last night"

JY: "Right.. so, you like your student?"

HM: "I think so.. but I know you will never accept me so, let's just live it there.. c'mon I still have to tutor you"

JY : "Why do you think I won't accept you?"

HM: "Easy.. you always treat me like crap, you are popular and I'm not.. Ilike you said, I'm just a nerd.. besides I'm sure you don't like girls, so let's just forget about it..ok? c'mon, let's study"

JY: Don't think like that Hyomin.. I do like you, just give me some time to tell you, wait a little bit.. I'll show you (thought) "O-ok.. let's go"

I saw how she explain everything to me.. gosh, her voice is so sweet, her lips must be soft and taste great, and that killer body.. how does she expect me to focus on the lesson, when she's around me I can bearly breath.. this nerdy tutor of mine will kill me, Park Hyomin just wait.. you'll see that I like you too.. after some minutes she gave me some questions to answer.. I helped her to go to my bed and rest her ankle.. what I would do to you in that bed Hyomin-ssi.. Oh god, did I just have a byun moment? Oh well, she's the one who made me like this.. I made the excercise she gave me, I show them to her.. and she happily smile, of course.. I am smart, is just that I choose not to pass the tests.. She flashed another sweet smile to me, and I think I just melt.. we finished with our history lesson.. we started with some math, she also gave me excercises to do.. and as expected I made them right.. I love to see her smile and see her happy.. night soon came, she told me that she wanted to go home.. I opposed at first, since her ankle is not fully healed.. but I just let her go at the end.. she told me that tomorrow we will study at her house.. and that we will finish with biology.. and let me say, I'm really looking foward to it.

 

-----------------------T.B.C-----------------------