Tutor?

My Heart Is Yours

HYOMIN POV

The first semester of school has nearly over.. thankfuly I pass all the exams and I finaly might have some time to rest after all the study.. today I made my usual routine, woke up, took a bath, put my school uniform, went downstairs and had breakfast, and once I finished I said goodbye to my parents and made my way to school... most people will be bored of school, and belive me even I am, although you might not belive since I'm litterally the nerd in this school.. anyway, the first class started, it's sience, so boring.. after an hour and a half the class was finally over.. the teacher called a girl to talk to her and then he called me..

Teacher: "Ms. Hyomin can you come for a moment please"

HM: "Ne, is somethig wrong?"

Teacher: "Please you two follow me to the principal office"

HM: "Am I in trouble?"

Teacher: "No, don't worry"

We walked towards the principal office, I was nervous.. I looked at my side and I saw her.. Park Jiyeon, the most popular girl in school.. why on earth is she here? I thought.. but I stop thinking about it once we arrive at the principal office and the sience teacher told me and Jiyeon to go inside the office because the principal wanted to talk with both of us..

Principal: "Come in Ms. Park, please both of you take a seat"

JY: "What is it this time?"

HM: "Am I in trouble sir?"

Pincipal: "No, you are not in trouble Hyomin-ssi.. and Ms. Jiyeon, please watch you tone.. we are at school and I'm not your uncle here"

JY: "Ok, then.. why did you want to see me sir?" (fake polite tone)

Principal: "Jiyeon-ssi, I'm worried about your grades.. you have fail in all your exams"

JY: "WHAT?!"

Principal: "You will re-take all your exams or else you won't be able to go throu the next semester and take the other exams.. that's why I called you too here Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Why?"

Principal: "Since you have the highest grades in all school, I want you to be Jiyeon Tutor"

BOTH: "WHAT?!"

HM: "Sir. I'm honored by you offer, but I still have a lot of things to do after school"

JY: "Yeah right!"

Principal: "Hyomin-ssi please I'm begging you.. you have to tutor Jiyeon"

HM: "Ehmm...*sigh* ok sir. I'll do it"

Principal: "Thank you Hyomin-ssi, I will defenitly give you the best recomendation for the best university in Seoul"

HM: "Thank you sir"

Principal: "So you two will start today after school"

JY: "WHAT?! no way!.. she might have accepted, but I don't.. besides I'm a buisy person.. and I don't hang around with nerds"

Principal: "Jiyeon-ssi, more respect.. she's older than you"

JY: "She is?.. How old are you?"

HM: "18 years old"

JY: "I thought we had the same age.. but still, this is unfair, why must I stay after school to study?"

Principal: "Park Jiyeon.. if you want to graduate from school and to go to a good university, you must have good grades.. and Hyomin will help you with that.. so stop complaining and stay here or go somewhere else.. but you must pass all the tests.. I give you 2 weeks to study everything from your exams"

JY: "TWO WEEKS?! How am I supposed to learn half semester in two weeks?"

Principal: "Not my problem"

HM: "Sir, may I say something?"

Principal: "Sure, go ahead"

HM: "I have to agree with Jiyeon-ssi in this case.. two weeks to learn all the subjects it's too little"

JY: "See, even the nerd agrees with me.. give me more time"

Principal: "Hyomin-ssi, try your best.. I can't give you more time since.. she has to take the test before the second semester starts.. After that you will still tutor her since she needs to finish school with good grades"

HM: "I'll try my best.. but this also is in how much effort Jiyeon-ssi puts on learning"

JY: "Fine I'll try my best too.. but can't promise you that I will pass with high notes like this nerd"

HM: "SunYoung"

JY: "Ne?"

HM: "My name is SunYoung, not nerd."

JY: "Whatever"

Principal: "Good now, go back to your classes and decide where are you going to study"

JY: "Fine"

HM: "Yes"

Jiyeon-ssi and I left the principal office, I was so frustrated with this.. not only beacuse I will not have time to rest but also because I will have to tutor this spoil popular kid.. agh, I feel like my mind is going to explote.. when I was about to enter in the classroom Jiyeon-ssi talked to me.. great what does she want now.

JY: "Yah! Nerd"

HM: "I told you my name is.."

JY: "Yeah yeah, whatever.. listen I don't want anyone at school to know about this.. I have a reputation"

HM: "So? like I care.. do you think I want people to know that I have to tutor the spoil popular kid from our school? no thanx"

JY: "Yah! most people will kill to be my tutor.. but somehow I like your attitude"

HM: "Don't get attached"

JY: "Fine then, where we will meet?"

HM: "Your house?"

JY: "Not a chance"

HM: "Ok,then.. my house"

JY: "Maybe.. how about some time at your place and others here at school"

HM: "Fine, now I'm going back to class.. I guess I see you after school Jiyeon-ssi"

JY: "Sure Hyomin-ssi"

HM: "Hyomin?"

JY: "Isn't that how your "friends" call you? or you rather me calling you SunYoung?"

HM: *SIGH* "Do whatever you want"

I got inside the classroom everyone looked at me and the girl behind me.. I completly forgot that Jiyeon and I are on the same year and classes, even if she's one year younger than me.. I passed the students and take my seat.. the teacher resume her lesson and I, as always, pay attention to the explanation.. For one moment I saw Jiyeon-ssi during the lesson, and the kid wasn't even paying attention to the teacher.. How am I supposed to tutor this kid when she's not even interested in learning? I guess this is going to be a very difficult job to do..*sigh* but at least I can have fun with her.. I mean if she doesn't want to learn when I tutor her I'm going to have to use my secret tactics.. and I bet she's not going to like it

 

------------------------T.B.C---------------------

HERE IS THE FIRST CHAP READER.. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF IT?.. REMEMBER TO LEAVE ME YOUR COMMENTS.. THANX

 

                                                     MINYEON♥♥♥