Brotherhood

My Valentine

Kim's PoV

'arrgghhh!', My head hurts. I think I drunk too much last night. I look around and saw the 3 idiots still sleeping peacefully. Mario is lying on the floor holding a can of beer with his right hand , Ter is beside him sleeping with his mouth wide open and Shin is also beside them but in reciprocal position hugging Ter's right foot. They look funny.  Wait, what time is it? I take a look at my wrist watch and.....

" Damn were late!", i hurriedly got up from my bed and get a 1 liter bottle of cold water. I run back to the living room and pour the water to their faces, well that's the best and fastest way to wake them up.

"Damn you Kim!" 

" stop complaining and get you up . It's already 7:30!" I hurriedly went to my bathroom. The four of us. Live in one house . It is a four storey house with a roof top. We have different rooms which are located on the second floor but we usually end up sleeping at our game/entertainment room at the third floor because we always stay up all night playing games, drinking or anything fun.

After taking a bath I went to my closet to get my long blue polo shirt, white pants and top sidder. After preparing myself. I went outside my room. I look around and realize that they're still inside their rooms. Aish this morons . I decided to knock their doors one by one. I start knocking at mario's door.

"Tok. Tok. Hey Mario any cloth suits you. Decide faster!" He's really picky when it comes to the cloth he wears. He's very fashionable. I Stand in front of Shin's door

"Tok.Tok. Shin stop staring at your self on the mirror! You're handsome already!" This guy really loves his face. He thinks he's the most handsome among us. 

"I know right! I'm Shin the Man of Every Lady.!" See? He's really proud of his face.

"Tok.Tok. Hey Ter just watch later! Were gonna be late" This guy can't stand a day without watching . 

Well we may have different personalities but we treat each other like real siblings. We've been friends since our childhood. Our families are business partners and friends too. We're always there for each other through thick and thin. And they are the only people I trust about my problems and frustrations.

"Let's go Mr. Kim" Mario throw my bag to me and went to the garage

" hey guys what car are we going to use?" Shin rolling his sleves while going down the stairs

"Were going to use to cars. I'll use my hummer and mario can bring his ferari" i answered and throw the key to mario.

" Okay buddy. Let's go Shin!" , mario went inside his car and I do the same.

"We still got 5 minutes" i turn on the engine and look at mario

" Hey! Lets make a bet!" Ter exclaimed

" what kind of bet" mario confusely ask

"the first one who get inside the university wins. The losers have to walk home later" ter smirked

"Bring it on!" Shin proudly smirk

" on your march, get set, Go!" Ter throw his handkerchief as a signal that the race already starts.

"whooo! Prepare your shoes later losers!" Shin teased us we are in the middle of the road. We try to make our cars as fast as we could. We are running closely. 

"I don't think so Shin Moron!" I smirk and press the turbo then turn to the gate of the university. I thought we already won but as I got close to the gate Mario's ferrari fastly run inside the university . He's really good in driving. Everyone was amaze when he driffted his car to his parking space. It's looks cool except for one thing...

Paaakkk! A girl slapped her when she get out from his car

"what the hell?!" His face got red. 

" Look what have you done! Do you think you own these place?! Let me remind you that this is a university, not a place for drag racing!" Whooah. The girl is really scary. She's the first ever girl who did that to Mario. I'm really trying to hold my laughter and I can see that Shin and Ter are trying to do the same.

"Fern are you ok?" Damn its Pie. So the girl is her friend..

"I didn't see you ok?! " Maroo is really mad now

"relax buddy" i tap his shoulder and signaled ter and ahin to cool him down

"Uhmm. Pie were really sorry" i scratch the back of my head and  show an apologetic smile

"You should not be the one syaing sorry  and besides, I m not the one who's been harmed here" she said with blank face. 

Riiiiiiiinnnggg!

"Let's go Pie" the girl drag Pie away

We laugh hardly as soon as the two girls are gone

.

"hey idiots! What's so funny?!" Mario annoyedly ask while rubbing his left cheek that has been slapped by that woman.

"you should've seen your face man" Shin still holding his tummy

"Shut up shin!", he glared at Shin. He looks like a gay. Hahaha

"hey I have to go now" I run to my room. I hope Pie is  already there.