troubles

My Valentine

“Uhm. I’ll ask aunt Inn first P’Van”

“Oh, it’s okay Pie, it will be next month. You could bring aunt Inn and Fern too. I got a big surprise for you.”

“okay P’Van. I’ll tell them when I got home”

Then Pie turn off the call.

“Are you sure about this Kim?”, she sigh

“Yes Babe, I think aunt Inn needs a break you know”,Kim smiled 

“ Yeah but you will really me let me join with Van? You’re aware the he’s trying to court me right??”, Pie can’t really understand how Kim thinks.

“ He’s my brother anyways, don’t worry you’ll be fine. I won’t let him do anything bad to you. Okay?”, Kim held Pie’s cheeks and kiss her on the forehead.

“How can you be so sure that if we’re far away”, Pie pouted

“You’ll know later”, Kim winked

“teaser”, Pie smirk

“Stop pouting or else I’m going to kiss you”, Kim warned which made Pie smirk

“Oh really?”, Pie came closer to Kim

“Say another word”, Kim said

“You can’t mpphh…..” and with that Kim kiss her on her lips.

Pie put her arms on Kim’s neck that made Kim smile as they kiss. And that’s how their hot makeout started. They’re sweet kiss started to change into passionate and aggressive one. Since they are the only people in the rooftop, Kim started roaming her hands on Pie’s back which sends shiver to Pie every single time.

“Ugghh”, Pie moaned as Kim started kissing her down to her neck

Kim was about to put her hand inside Pie’s blouse when the bell rang.

“. Great timing”, Kim cursed

“Saved by the bell”, Pie teasingly said as she fix herself. But her smile fade as Kim pinned her in the wall while holding her arms.

“You can’t save yourself from me later Ms. Mindara”, Kim whispered huskily to Pie. Then she smirk and let go of Pie’s arms

“Come on Ms. Mindara, we still have two classes to attend to”, Kim drag her girlfriend down the rooftop.

 

 

“Fern, what’s taking you so long?”, Mario impatiently said to fern who’s currently in the ladies’ room

“. Of all the possible days, why did I forgot to bring it know. I’m so stupid”, Fern mock herself

“Fern”, Mario shouted

“err, Mario, can I made a small favor?” Fern hesistantly ask

“What? Come on we still have classes”

“ err. Can you buy me a pad?”

“What kind of pad? Do we have an examination today?” Mario ask

“no, not the kind of pad. Uhmm, a napkin I mean?”

“WHAT? You mean the pad use in a woman’s….”

“Don’t dare say it you punk! Yes that one! Err could you buy one??’’

“Me ? No way.”, Mario declined

“Come on, please? I can’t get out unless you bought me one”

“aish. Fine. Wait here”, Mario scratched his head as walk to the university gate. Since there is a convenience store infront of their university just crossed the street. As  he enter the store , a group of girls which is also students of his school started squealing and looking at him

 

“. This is so embarrassing”, he curse as he walk  to the store

“and where the heck could I find that “ he roamed his eyes

“Damn, he curse and approach the counter to ask the cashier”

“uhmm, excuse me. I would like to ask where is the napkins located.” He ask like a whisper

“ is that for you girlfriend young man? Hihi. There”, the cashier pointed the location

“thanks” , he immediately went there but it just brought him to a larger confusion.

“WTF? Wings without wings? Dry? What kind of napkin does she need? And what the heck’s difference of those? A Napkin has wings? What the heck was that even for?” he haven’t noticed that his voice was too loud enough for everyone inside the store to hear him.

He had never been this embarrassed all his life

The girls squealed while the other customers were trying to hide their laughter.

“Fine. “ he get every kind of napkin and bought it. The cashier is trying to held her laughter as she bag the napkins while Mario just look away to hide his embarrassment.

“ Your girl is very lucky” the cashier said as she hand the bag to Mario.

Mario nod and grab the bag. All eyes are still in him as he immediately walk away from the store

“oh Fern, you’re going to pay for this”, he cursed

 

A GUY’S POV

“  Go Kim! Go Kim!”

“I Love You KIM”

“KIM PLEASE MARRY ME”

 The gymnasium was filled with noise as that popular tom plays basketball. Well it’s just a small basketball competition between their section versus ours. Just a friendly, silent game. No one is even watching us until she came together with her girlfriend and her classmates ask her to join. She agreed and remove her leather jacket. And like a blazing fire, the news that she will play basketball again spread, and in just a minute the crowd started to get big.

, why do they give her such importance and attention, she’s not even a real guy or something and besides this is an all boy basketball game. Why did they let her play?

 

“dude, catch!”, I was awaken from my thoughts when my teammate shouted, I glance at him and saw the ball is already near my face. But before it even landed on my face, a hand suddenly snatch the ball. And not so luckily, it’s Kim. I run towards her to screen but she just easily escape and swiftly deliver the ball to the basket, and with that the girls started to scream again.

My temper was almost gone when I realized that the tom just took easy on me. Since it’s our team’s time for the ball I quickly get it and run through near Kim. I made sure that she’ll be the one screening me. And luckily she did.

“Hey tom, don’t you think you shouldn’t be playing with us? This match is just for guys”, I ask her mockingly as I dribble the ball.

“But don’t you think you’re too slow and weak for a ‘tom’ to steal the ball?”, she smirked

“ Pass it man!”,  I look at my teammate who shouted because I’m still holding the ball. We only got 3 seconds left and the scores are tight. I was surprised when the crowd suddenly shout  and when I look back again at Kim, she’s already running through the basket while dribbling the ball.

 

KIM’s POV

 

I made a three point shout and the crowd screamed. We won the game. I look at Pie in her seat gave her a wink. She was about to approach me when the jerk who insulted me approach her. I quickly approach them.

“ Hey Pie, your GIRLfriend is good at shooting. I wonder how she does it to you.’’, I grab his collar and punch him in the face. He fell on the ground. Pie held me tightly to prevent me from doing anything worse.

“ come on, Kim don’t mind him”, I just obey Pie but when were about to walk away, the guy talk again“But how matter good she’s at that, I swear I could give you a much more pleasure than she could.” , that’s it. I turn around and kick him on the face. 

 

PIE’s POV

 

Blag!

Kim kick the guy in the face. I can’t control her anymore. She’s raging right now. She grabbed his collar but the guy kneed her in the stomach then punch her in the face. I pulled the guy and slap him but he smirk and suddenly kiss me.

“It’s more delicious right?”, I slap him non stop  but he held my wrist.

“YOU . NO ONE TREATS MY GIRL LIKE THAT”, Kim madly shouted and punch the guy again . the guy again fell on the ground but this time Kim showered him with punches in  the face. The guy didn’t had the opportunity to defense because of the continuous punch. Their teammates tried to stop Kim but she ignored them and continue giving the guy punches until Ter and Shin came and tried to take away Kim, but still she manage to escape from Shin and Ter kick the guys face and stomach.

Prrrrttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

“what’s happening here??”, the school guards and the head of Physical Education department came

 

“What happened to him? Call an ambulance!”,  the Department head exclaimed

“ To the people involved in this, go to the dean’s office. NOW!”