Unexpected

My Valentine

" hahaha. Just kidding", Kim started to laugh hardly.

 

"eyy???" I got very confused with her.

 

"Listen Princess,  I want to show you how sincere  I am. I will respect you and protect you whatever happens. And I want to save the first, special kiss from you until I prove myself that I'm worthy for your love. So for now..." she hold my face and kiss my forehead. 

 

"Bye for now my princess. I'll see you later" she smiled and walk away. While me, on the other hand, is still standing staring at her walking away. She truly made my heart flatter with very single word that she said. She's the only person  who made me feel like I am the only girl in the world. 

 

"You must be very happy right now huh?" someone suddenly interrupted my thoughts

 

"Jane?", she's glaring at me while crossing her arms.

 

" Listen up. Kim is only mine! And I will do everything just to get rid of you.", she hold my arm tightly. I don't know if I should fight back or not but her grip on my arms is starting to cause pain.

 

" Stop it Jane."  both of us turn our attention to the owner of the voice.

 

'' don't get yourself in this. " Jane answers coldly

 

" Then let go of her. Can't you see that you're hurting her " the mystery person answered back

 

"HA.Ha.Ha. Since when did you learn to care for others?" Jane sarcastically ask

 

" It's none of your business. Just let her go if you still want keep your dad's company safe", Jane let go of her grip on me.

 

" we're not done yet" she glare at me and walkaway.

 

'' Are you fine?" the mystery person ask me. 

 

Before I could give an answer. The professor came so I went inside the classroom.

 

" Okay class. Good morning . This day is going to be exciting bacause today, I'm going to introduce  your student teacher. For those student who are new here let me explain what is a student teacher. They belong to the group of elite students with high intelligence and good performance in class. They are going to be your substitute teacher  twice a week. You will get along well because they are almost the same age sa yours so don't get nervous or uncomfortable. okay?" wow. that's new for me.

 

" Please give a warming welcome to Ms. Zee Inclus" I got shock when she enter the room.  she's the one who save me from Jane .. and... oh! I remember... she's also the one who save me from the girls in the comfort room!

 

" Good Day to everyone. I'm Zee. I'll make sure that I'll be an efficient and reliable mentor to you all" she bowed and smile. She's a tom too. and she's handsome like Kim too..she has a fair skin like Kim and brown eyes like Kim's and... whooahh. wait. stop comparing them!

 

 

KIM'S POV

 

PIE..PIE..PIE..PIE..PIE..PIE..PIE..PIE

 

Uggghhhh! stop it heart! Brain  needs to focus on studying right now. I'm going to have a debate contest today. Yeah. I love history, politics and economics. I want to be a lawyer someday in build my own Law Company. But my dream is a meaningless for my da....

 

kriiiinngg.. krrrriiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnng..

 

aisshh,, who could be this idiot who disturb me from my dramatical thought

 

Calling .... #00028888837494

 

Who the heck is this? I better answer it.

 

Me: hello?

 

Caller: Good Day. May I speak with Miss. Kim Jitaleela.

 

Me: Speaking.

 

Caller: Mr. Jitaleela wants to meet you today young Master. We are now infront of the university.

 

Me: What? Why ?

 

Caller: Mr. Jitaleela did'nt give much detail but he wants you immediately.

 

Me: fine. 

 

I went out side and saw a limousine and bunch of guards infront of the university.

 

They all bowed when they saw me. I enter the limo and saw a suitcase inside. Damn, i Think this going to be bad.

 

 

 

"Hey. where are we going?" I ask the butler

 

 

 

" To Philippines Young Master" the butler casually answered

 

 

" WHHAAAAAAATTTTT????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


 Add Images Do not post images anywhere. You w