What the !

My Valentine

_Morning_

Krriiiinggg!

I hurriedly got up . I'm feeling happy and energetic. I stand up and look at the window. Wow I never seen the sun this beautiful.

" Everything looks perfect." I mumbled.

I quickly run outside my room and knock on the doors of my retarded brothers and I went back to my room again.

I open my closet and started to choose my attire.

" Hmmm. What should I wear?" I mumbled while scanning my clothes. 

I have to look handsome infront of her. 

Hmmmm. I'm feeling weird. I never took an effort just to impress anyone. But here I am, choosing the best clothes that would make me handsome infront of her. Wait, what kind of perfume should I wear? Arrgghh. I'm having a hard time right now with this clothe picking. I think I should ask for Mario's advise.

_Meanwhile, at the Coffee Shop_

PIE's POV

"Hurry up  Pie! You're superman must be needing her kryptonite already!" fern is such a teaser. I've been standing infront of the mirror from half an hour. 

"Do I look presentable right now?" I ask my reflection in the mirror

"You look perfect Honey" I got shock when I saw Aunt Inn standing behind me.

" H.how long have you been there Auntie?" I'm so embarrass.

"Just now. Don't worry , you look gorgeous and I'm sure that she will say the same" she wink at me

" who's she?" I try to deny and act that I don't know what she's talking about

"You know who I'm refferring to", aiisshhh.  She knew me like the back of her hand

"she's nice. You two look good for each other" that statement made my heart flatter but I try my best not to show my happiness.

"Hey Pie. We're running late. We should go now. Bye mom." Fern interrupted and drag me outside the coffee shop. 

 

_ At the garage_

MaRIO's POV

"hey man, are you sure that I look good on this?", Kim seems weird today. She want into my room with a worried face this morning. I thought something bad really happened but no. She's struggling from  cloth picking. This is the first time that she ask my opinion about her attire. And that's really unusual. 

" hey! Did your brain runaway?" Kim wave her hand infront of me. Whooahh. I think I space out

" yeah! You look good on that. Color white suits you more than black", i told her with  annoyed voice. You can't blame me you know? I'm starting to get pissed of because this is the 76th time that she ask if the cloth looks good on her. She's not used in wearing white. She loves black but she tolf me that she wanted to look good and clean so I get an white long sleeve polo, skinny jeans and brown top sider. 

"Guys cut it out! We're late you know?" Ter suddenly spoke. He's already feeling better.

" What car Are we going to use?" I ask them

" uhhmmm. Can I use a separate car today?" Kim ask. She's really weird today

"uhhmm. Okay" we aggree

 KIM's POV

I use my Porsche today. I have a surprise for Pie so I use my own car.

" Should I buy something for her?" I mumbled while driving. Hmmmm. I'll just decide later.

my mind is full of Thoughts about Pie that I don't realize that I'm already infront our university gate. Wait,. It seemed like there is a problem inside that university . Many students are staring at me while I'm entering the gate. Some are staring at the bulletin board. They run when they saw me coming. I look at the bulletin board and got shocked .

"WHAT THE ?!!!"

'PIE MiNDARA IS A ! GOLD DIGGER! SOCIAL CLIMBER WHO FLIRTS KIM JITALEELA!" This statemend was wrote  together with our picture last night when I sent her to her house. There is also the photo when I kiss her cheek. I got to do something. I'm worried about Pie.

Is she here already? I need to find her.