THE TROUBLE

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

DARA'S POV

I was waiting for the food that I order! I felt hungry. so I decided to eat my breakfast before BIGBANG boys, I don't think I can wait for them, I'm like hungry to death, and while waiting for my food, I look at the live news that is being shown on the Tv inside that restaurant.

NEWS

It has been 8 days already since it was reported that the Prince Disappeared, and till now we did not hear anything from the 'GRAND HOUSE'. people are now wondering where is the Prince? where is the whereabouts of the said Prince.

Aizzzzz!!!! prince! prince! prince.. why do they need to talk about him? why do they care where he is, for sure he is just somewhere, enjoying his self! and who knows where. as if someone can even dear to touch him... this people really!!!!

I didn't realize that I was saying it out loud! and when I look around I saw that everyone from that restaurant is looking at me, with disbelief all over there faces.

ahhh!!! hahahahahahah!!!!.... this prince really, ofcorse! we need to worry about our Prince! he is the future of the world... (I shouted enough for everyone to hear).... wahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

I look around again! and I saw all of them still looking at me, if look can kill, for sure I'm already dead. and when I look at those people from kitchen, they are also looking at me with the same expression, worst is that I think he is a cook and I saw him went out from the kitchen with a knife on his hand, just to look at me.isn't it creepy? I felt uncomfortable already so I stood up and went outside before they could do something to me.

Ohhhh!!! that was crazzyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! are they really for real??? do they know him???? (i was shouting already for because of frustration)

YAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

watch out!!!!!!!!!

PACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!! I can see stars...

G - I told you to watch out, what were you thinking that you didn't see the ball coming?

DARA - Oh my god! what happened to your face, you have two face.... here! oh!!! here, ohhhh!!!!

G - just stand up.

DARA - g????

G - ..........................................

DARA - Prince Jiyong!

ouchhhhh!!!!!!!! why did you let go......................

TAEYANG , SEUNRI,DAESUNG'S POV

PRINCE JIYONG!!!

as soon as they heard her saying PRINCE JIYONG, they all stop walking towards dara and G, and they look at each other.

SEUNGRI - omo!!!

DAESUNG - did she know it?

TAEYANG - we are dead now......................................

 

GRAND HOUSE


BUTLER - Yes sir!..... we are still looking for him Sir,.... no worries Sir! we will make sure that it will be taken care of.,.. no sir! I don't think he is seeing someone now sir!... ok sir!

BOM - is that Dad?

BUTLER - yes! young lady.

BOM - are you guys talking about that marriage thing?

BUTLER - yes! Young Lady. it seems that. Miss Hee already talked to the Press people.

BOM - really?? it's interesting...... I would like to know how will GD react on it..hahahaha :)

 PRESS-CON


PRESS 1 - so are you saying now Miss HEE, that you have been dating Prince GD for long time now?

HEE - do I need to repeat my self? my family and the GRAND FAMILY are friends, so it's not so unusual for us to get engage and probably get married.

PRESS 2 - so it is the reason that the Prince is no where to be found now?

PRESS 3 - did he agree with this marriage?

HEE - as what I've told you guys, me and GD where friends since we were kid. and now we just realize that we actually love each other. however the wedding thing will be after we graduate. we are just HIGH SCHOOL and there is still one year that we need to worry about. 

PRESS 4 - Miss HEE. one last question, why did you just announce it now?

HEE - because the school year is about to start, and I want to start it, with giving you all a good news... thats all thank you!!!!

TOP'S POV

TV NEWS

as what I've told you guys, me and GD where friends since we were kid. and now we just realize that we actually love each other. however the wedding thing will be after we graduate. we are just HIGH SCHOOL and there is still one year that we need to worry about. 

What was that all about???..

Holly crap, this is it. now another thing to worry about. GOOD LUCK PRINCE, KWON JIYONG.

GD'S POV

I was trying to help her stand,she is so funny, she even manage to make me laugh dispite of her feeling hurt. when suddenly she say something.

PRINCE JIYONG!!!

ouchhhhh!!!!!!!! why did you let go

G - what did you say???

DARA - ehhh???? I said why did you let go of me,,.. that hurts...

G - before that!

DARA - ehhh!!! before that???...........hmmmmmmm!!!! ... -_____________- ??????????? I said Price JIYONG i think... why????????

she is now looking at me really close.

omo! omo!!!! don't tell me... you....... you............... omo!!!!!! yahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!