THE RAMYUN

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

GD'S POV

When I told her, that i wanted to eat Ramyun! she immediately say yes to eat. well! I don't know what's gotten on me, and I agree to her.

what?................. song?............... she want me to write a song for her? am i out of my mind? tsk!!!!

after I took a bath I open the TV to see what's new while I'm preparing may self, then I was astound with what I saw on TV

BREAKING NEWS

Rumors has it, that the reason why the whereabouts of the Prince is no where to be found was because of the marriage that was announced, it was reported that the Prince did not agree from it. A liable source from the GRAND HOUSE said that the Prince is not even aware of the announcement.

ME

what was that all about? marriage? not again!!!!

I went outside to talk to the others I completely forget about the RAMYUN, then I saw her resting at the kitchen, when I approach her I saw that she was sleeping, she sleep peacefully, she sleep like a child, i look at her closely, from her long eyelashes, to her cute and long nose down to her kissable red lips.

what? did i just say kissable lips?!

next thing i know was I am already getting more close to her then. KISS!!............. omo I just kiss her, and I want that kiss to long, but when I felt that she move I immediately tried to hide myself there is no way for her to know what I just did but it's too late for me to get out from the kitchen so when I saw the ramyun she coked I grab it, and eat it, was not aware that I was already being so obvious.

DARA -   ehhhh!!!!! what are you doing there?!

G - ca....can't......yo......you.....see!!!!!!!???

OMG!! what's wrong with me?? why can't I talk properly??? when did it ever happened to me that I'm stuttering just because of a woman?? no, no!!! I'm not stuttering I'm, choking because i'm eating thats it.

DARA - I know that you're eating but! why are you eating here????

G - why?? 

DARA - why what?

G - what is so wrong for me to eat here?

DARA - nothing it just that I find it weird,,, there is a table there but you are eating here near in this sink...

 G - whatever!!!!

then I grab my food and sit on the table, I was about to eat my food when she ask me again

DARA - did you like it???

I was shock with her question, because of that I spit all of the food inside my mouth and I was coughing really loud and bad.

dara - what is going on?? are you ok?????? 

G - I like what????

DARA - what else that ramyun.!

That's it  i thought she caught me.

G - ahhh!!!! can you complete your sentence next time????

DARA - aigoo!! look who's talking!! why! what! whatever! never mind!!!.. It's that complete??........

DARA - hmmm... wait!!!...............

G - what?

 DARA -DID YOU????

G - what?? -___________-

DARA - omg!!! don't tell me you!!!!! OmG!!! did you?????

G - did I what?

now! I'm dead, I think this time she know it.

DARA  - did you eat the ramyun I put near the sink?

 0_______________0  wahahahah!! that was near.

G - ehhh????!!! yes why????

DARA - yah!!! are you stupid?, why did you eat that?

G - ehh??? why?? what's wrong?

DARA - that Ramyun is not good.

G - ehh?? but it taste ok!!

DARA - no! that's not the one I wan't you to eat.

G- Whatever. it will not have any different anyway.

I stood up then went on the living room, she was still following me.

DARA - so when will you write the song for me?

G - ...............................

DARA - later? tomorrow? (with matching poppy eyes)

I open the TV without answering her question.

VARIETY SHOW

ARTIST 1 - I think the Prince run away.

ARTIST 2 - do you think it's true that, the prince has no Idea about this marriage thing with Miss. Hee?

ARTIST 3 - I don't think so, Miss. HEE said that they were friend since they were like young! so there is a big chance to fall in love. and Miss. Hee is a very lovely young lady.

ARTIST 4 - no one can tell, all we need to do now is to wait for the side of the Young Prince.

ARTIST 2 - yes! that's right. ........

ME

I turned off the TV I'm really pissed right now, to the point that I forget that she is beside me.

DARA - so! the prince is getting married huh!

G - we don't know.

I looked at her and I saw that there  was a tears on her eyes, I saw something on her eyes! I'm not sure but it saw like there was a pain.

G - what's wrong with you? are you crying?

she turned around!!! I knew that she turned around to wipe her tears for sure.

DARA - nothing! I'm not why should I?

she stood up, and I think she was about to leave, but before she can do so! I grab her hand to stop her. i need to know what's behind those tears, is it about me? why?

G - no! you were crying, why??? is it about the prince?

DARA - I hate him. I hate him to death!... I will never forgive him, never!

0_____________________0   - G

Hatred, Pain, that's what I saw, heard and feel with the way she said that.

she said she hate me to death, that she can't ever forgive me, why?? what have I done to her? did I do something before? is she the one of those girls? but no! i'm sure that I met her here last year, I'm 100% sure that that was the first time I saw her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GUYS!! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE VERY LATE UPDATE, I WAS SO DOWN BEFORE BECAUSE OF THOSE WHAT I SEE ABOUT OUR LEAD ACTOR CHAR!!!! BUT I GOT INSPIRED AGAIN SO NOW I WILL UPDATE MORE.

PLEASE KEEP ON VOTING AND DONT FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT.