YG ACADEMY

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

DARA’S POV

Today will be my first day at YG Academy; I don’t know what awaits me in there; all I know is that I need to prepare myself. I have heard so many things about this school. And today I will see it myself. YG Academy! The Elite school, more than that! the school where Prince and Princesses are attending.

I arrived at school like super early, it was still dark when I left house, I actually make sure that I will not get any attention, I was just sitting into the very last raw near the window, I was not sure for how many minutes or hours maybe I was sitting in there before someone arrived, then it was followed by another one, and one, they did enter the room sequentially , the next thing I know was the teacher is already inside the room as well, I’m so glad that no one notice me so far.

TEACHER – ok! Class, I know that everyone already knows me, so I don’t need to introduce myself for that.

(Can I say something like, ma’am! Sorry to interrupt you but I still don’t know you, aiiizzzzz!)

TEACHER – ok! So to start our day, I would like to talk about the rules on this class, I would like to tell you that the rules is still the same as what we already know.

(0____0 !!! yah!! right? Like seriously? How could I even know that? Was not able to stop myself then I raised my hand)

DARA – ahhh!!! Excuse me ma’am! But I am not really Familiar with the rules that you do have here, I am actually a transferee.

Class room (students)  - wahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

(ehhh?? Why are they laughing at me? Did I say something wrong?)

Sunny – omg! Is she so excited to be noticed?

DARA – I’m sorry??

Yuri – ahhh!!! Miss, you don’t need to worry we have a welcome session for new comers.

(What?  new comers?  Session?)

DARA – ahh!! It’s dara! You can call me dara.

TEACHER – Miss. Park, have you read your guide book?

Sunny – I bet she didn’t!

(Guide book? What is that?)

 

FLASHBACK

DARA’S MOM – baby! I have already put your things inside your room; don’t forget to check it ok! And your guide book just in case you have something to know about that school.

END OF FLASHBACK

AHHHH!!!! That’s it! I didn’t know it’s important. So I took my bag and I search for it.

TRANSFEREES

 DAY ONE

1.The transferee needs to attend the GTKY (GETTING TO KNOW YOU) session first, before attending the first class, the GTKY will be held at the GYM with the present of all the students of YG ACADEMY that includes the upper classes like the ROYAL CLASS.

2.The Transferee must answer the entire question that will be asked by anyone from the GTKY session.

3.The transferee must obey with the 3 behest (from ROYAL CLASS)

4.The Transferee can now proceed to the PICK ME TO GUIDE YOU Part, (she/he will be guided by someone to have a tour inside the school campus and that person will be her/his partner for time being) optional

 

WELCOME TO YG ACADEMY

 

 

What is this all about?? Why do they have this kind of thing? Can’t we just introduce our self, inside the class room with our classmate?? This must be some kind of a joke… aiiiizzzzzzz!!! ROYAL CLASS! ROYAL CLASS, what’s with that ROYAL CLASS thing???

 

They are the most important students’ of this school

 

DARA – omo!!!!!

 

CL – heyyyyy!!! Be careful.

 

DARA – thank you, I was not aware that someone is listening to me actually.

CL – I was not listening, it just so happened that you talk really loud.

DARA – ahhhh!!!! my bad.

Cl – you need to be very careful with your words next time, if you don’t want to regret coming here.

DARA – aiizz!!! I already do.

CL – you say what?

DARA – nothing! By the way my name is SANDARA PARK, but you can call me DARA

CL – I know! Anyway, LEE CHAERIN! CL, for short.

DARA – LEE CHAERIN? The super Model CHAERIN?

CL – hehehehehe!!!! +______+

DARA – omo!! I’m a big fun.

CL – thank you.

DARA – your welcome!, anyway if you won’t mind me asking, what time will that GTKY start?

CL – it depends…

DARA – ehhh???? What do you mean?

CL – if the prince will be here today it will be today, it depends with the presence of the Prince?

DARA – what? So the Prince will be there as well?

Cl –yes! He is the main guest, and this session is held because of him.

DARA – so you mean that! There is a chance as well that he will be the one to ask me about that behest thing?

CL – possible! But so far I haven’t seen him do that.

DARA – no way!!!! Don’t you think it’s crazy?

CL – welcome to the real world.

OUTSIDE

Ahhhh!!!!

 

Let me see!!!!

 

Oh my god!!!!

 

Here! We are here!! Please look at here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!

DARA – what was that noise all about?

CL – the most awaited person just arrived.

I look at outside the window to see what was going on when I saw 3 black cars and students are all over those cars then a man went out from the car in front going to the car in the middle

DARA – what’s with that entire black suite?

Then the next thing I saw was the person coming out from the car in the middle, it’s him! the person that I detest the most, The Prince.

Waaaahhh!!!

Prince Jiyong!!!Please accept this very humble offering.

Prince…..

The student’s became wild, they are all over the Prince, and his guards are really into big help they surrounded him to make sure that he will be ok. When I look outside the school I was more shock when I saw that there are lots of people outside, some even climb trees just to have a glimpse of him, some are reporters who are trying all their best to get a good capture of him.

IT IS NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN PRINCE JIYONG.

__________________________________________________

COMMENT GUYS!!!