I'M SORRY

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

GD's POV

that incident that caused my dad lifes to end.

I'm trying to comprehend, trying to analyze and remember everything she told me but I can't seem to remember that time. 

Me? I am the reason she lost her father? Why? What have I done? Worst is why I can't remember everything? 

Then out of frustration I unconsciously punch the back of the driver's sit.

GD - !

Then the car stopped

GD - it's nothing, let's get going. "I told my driver

I tried to calm down and I close my eyes, but all I could see is her face, that time that she was crying, that time that she was cursing me, when she was telling me that I was the reason her dad died, without even realizing that it was me all along.

Flashback

GD - what do you mean? He was the reason your dad died?

I looked at him with questioning eyes. 

She looked at me with a frustration and regrets on her eyes.

She gave me a smirk before she Answered, a kind of smirk that will tell you that it's unbelievable right?

Dara - yes! He killed my dad 

I was astound once again, I can't even respond to defend myself, I was just there sitting next to her dumbfounded.

She looked up, and she closed her eyes. As if she was trying to remember everything. 

When I look at her all I see was a tears coming from her eyes while it was closed.

I wanna wipe it away, I wanna say sorry and hug her, but I was not able to do it cause of what she said.

How can she keep all of this hatred with a smile, this is not the Dara I knew, she was bubbly and joyful but behind those beautiful smile is this?

I asked myself.

Dara - I will live, I will smile, I won't let him manipulate me, I will survive on this stupid academy, I'll make him regret and I'll let him pay for what he did.

I looked at her again shocked with what she said, this time I'm seeing the Dara I knew full of determination.

Dara- YOU'LL SEE YOU STUPID PRINCE, ILL MAKE YOU PAY FOR IT.
she shouted on the air..

I was just looking at her all the way. When she suddenly grab my hand.

Dara - you'll help me right? You'll be there to help me.

She suddenly asked me with pleading eyes.

I was not able to talk or answer her I just nodded as a respond.

Dara - in feeling better! Thank you for the time. I think it's time for us to go, our teacher might be looking for us already... aizzzzzz!! It's my first day and I already skip class.

She said with her usual smile and bubbliness, She was about to pass through me, when I unconsciously hug her back.

There was a silence at first, I know she was shocked with my action, I was confused as well as to why did I do that, but I didn't care all I know was I have to do it.

GD - I'm sorry.....

End of flashback

DARA'S POV

I end my first day with feeling way better, I was smiling all afternoon after meeting G again, though there's apart of me that still in pain for remembering the past but was all paid off by what happened awhile ago, a was just smiling ears to ears when suddenly someone grabbed my bag pack and make me looked back.

I was planning to shout but I was taken back when I saw who it was. 

Dara - Top?

he was just looking at me with a smile on his face, a kind of smile as if his mocking me. 

He still gives me the feeling of comfort, which is very odd cause I just met him.

Top- so  how was your day!

He suddenly ask.

I was confused at the same time shy, cause we are getting attentions already we are literally still inside the school campus. 

Dara - I'm copping up.

I halfheartedly answer him.

Top - I know you do, wanna ride in?

Then once again I was taken back, I didn't see that car next to him was his car.

Dara - no! I'm good. Thanks for the offer.

Top- are you sure? You know I don't mind right?

Then I looked at him, I was not planning to grab his offer, but I was afraid when I heard those students who are killing me through there eyes.

-even Top? She knows Top

-OMG! That girl is something

-now it's Top. 

-she must be someone on the ROyal class

-she's new right?

And many more....

Inside the Car

Top- where do you live?

Dara- ahh!! You can just drop me next to that bus stop.

Top- I'll drop you home it's ok.

I didn't argue anymore, then I gave my address.

Dara - thank you.

Top- it's nothing

There was a silence inside the car when I remember something

Dara- anyway can I ask you something?  "With sparkling eyes

He gave me a smirk before he answer, which I find it oddly familiar.

Top- take advantage of this time, I'm into mood of answering questions.

I was at first confused I knew I heard that kind of answer somewhere can't just remember where.

Dara- do you by any chance know someone by the name GD at school? You know, there might be lots who goes by that name, but he has a weird look and over rated fashion like from 1980's with matching big eyeglasses to kill all the fashion designers.

I was very hipper describing him when he suddenly laugh out loud, yes! He laugh out loud.

Top- what did you just say? Overrated fashion? 1980's? And matching eyeglasses to kill all designers??

And he was laughing very hard to the point that he almost run out of breath.

Dara- yes! Have you seen him? Do you know him?

Then he stopped laughing, he compose his self, before he answered me.

Top- I only know one person who goes by that name.

Dara- oh really? Who? Is it my GD?

Top- you're GD?

He asked me with teasing expression 

Dara- hmmmm "matching 4x nodded"

Top- is he your boyfriend? 

Still with teasing expression

Dara- what? Boyfriend? No!no!no! What are you talking about?

Top- I was just asking Dara! So defensive.

Dara- no! I was just clarifying, you know, I don't want people to misunderstood me.

Top- I see...

Silence.......

Top- so who is he?

I looked at him with questioning eyes..

Dara- a friend of mine, a very special friend of mine. 

I told him with my serious tune. 

He looked at me so long it was awkward, I felt like he was reading me.

Top- I'll tell you a secret.

Dara- huh?

Top- you know there are thing that predestined.

He suddenly  blathered.

Dara- what do you mean?

Top- it's a top secret so don't tell anyone ok.

I just nodded though I can since he is making fun of me.

Then he looked forward and he looked serious before he talked.

Top- there are things that are out of our control, it happened because its bound to happened, all you need to remember is that it happened for a reason, and it will be up to you on how will you take it. Just remember that for a better result there will be sacrifices.

I was confuse even more. I don't exactly understand what his saying.

I was about to answer him, when his driver talk

-we're here sir!

I grab my things and went out

Dara- thank you for the ride.. 

The door was open, but before I went out I looked back at him.

Dara- thank you really, I will keep what you said.

Then I smile at him..

Whatever he meant I know there's something behind it.