THE MEETING

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

DARS'S POV

we are inside this big arena everyone are seated into there area, all of the students were there, there is a big stage in front and I guess that those seat are for those special students including the Prince. It is so noisy inside all of the students seems so excited, lot of them are more exited because they will be able to see the prince without guards harassing them. the ground became more noisy when a 4 mans went on the stage and when I look at them I felt my heart pump so fast for no reason.

I was just looking at them particularly to the one playing rubik's cube, he looks so arrogant as always.

MC- good morning students! WELCOME BACK to YG ACADEMY, so as always we will start now our GTKY. how ever there will be a small changes into it, before we are use that for GTKY freshmen will do it first now we will start from Senior tranferee, that is for the request of GDRAGON, any question is not allowed.

DARA - what is that for? it seems like "fair" is not included to there vocabulary if you want to be alive in here.

exited?

then I felt that someone cover my eyes using the cap that he put on my head, I look around and I saw who was it...

DARA - OPPA!!!! then I hug him very tight.......

YOUNGBAE - omo!!!!! hahahahahahahaha.........

then he hug me as well really tight!!!

DARA - oppa!!! where have you been?

I was like shouting already, that some of the student that was near to us was looking at us.

YOUNGBAE - how did you recognize me that easy?

DARA - why not? not because you didn't let me see you for 3 year it means that i wont remember you again.

YOUNGBAE - aigoo!!!! then he tap my head just like how he did it before.

DARA - yah!! Oppa!! stop doing that, I am no longer a kid.

I didn't know that I was shouting already, it was late when I realize that almost all of the students where looking at us, and they were whispering as if they were talking about something that is unbelievable.

STUDENT 1 - isn't that Dong youngbae,

STUDENT 2 - yes! that is Sol, she knows him..

STUDENT 3 - she is so lucky to know him

DARA - oppa!!! what are they talking about?

YOUNGBAE  - they are saying you are so loud..

then he smile again, it is so heartwarming to see him again.

YOUNGBAE - dara! I'll see you later ok?

DARA - neh!! Oppa!!!!

YOUNGBAE  - do good, ok???

DARA- hmmmpppp...

then he went somewhere and leave, even before he leave me some of those students who were able to witness us awhile ago, was still looking at me as if I am some kind of  Ghost.

I was just daydreaming the whole time and I didn't realize that it was my turn to speak.

Yah! Rabbit....

DARA - ehhh!!!!

then I heard all of the sstudent laugh at me,

DARA - I am sorry!!!!

then I vow 90 degree to apologize, after that I look in front of me to see who call me that way, then there I saw no one who could possibly call me that way, but when I look at the 6 person on stage I saw one familiar person, and I know that beside him, he was the other person who call me Rabbit as a matter of fact he was the first person who call me that RABBIT.

GDRAGON POV

I never thought that it was not really her, I thought that it was just someone that could possibly have same name with her, but when I saw her at school acting abnormally again, then I realize that it was really her. I didn't contact her for 2 months I strictly ask my friends not to contact her, but it seems like there is other plan for us..

will I am looking forward for it.