YOUNGBAE AND THE PAST

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

YAH RABBIT!!!!

DARA - ehhh!!!!

then I heard all of the student laugh at me,

DARA - I am sorry!!!!

then I vow 90 degree to apologize, after that I look in front of me to see who call me that way, then there I saw no one who could possibly call me that way, but when I look at the 6 person on stage I saw one familiar person, he was the other person who call me Rabbit as a matter of fact he was the first person who call me RABBIT.

DARA - YOUNGBAE OPPA!!!! 

I talked to myself, I was shock with what I saw, so he is a member of them?how could I possibly know! of cause it is not impossible YOUNGBAE is from wealthy family, so that was the reason why when he came to me everyone was like they saw a very unbelievable thing.

YOUNGBAE - yah!!! DARA'bit... 

DARA - ahhh!! nehhh!!!! I'm sorry, I was just....

YOUNGBAE - It's ok!! go ahead!! KkKkkkkkkkk!!!! You've been as cute as always!!!!

DARA - ehhh!!!!!

then I heard all of the student talk among themselves, who wont be, YOUNGBAE didn't just call me in a very sweet way, he even say I'm cute in front off all of this people.

DARA - ahhhh!!!! Hi! my name ..... is.... (I am even mumbling, it seems like I can't find my own voice) I am.......

GD - STOP!

DARA - ehhhh?????????????

GD - we don't want to wait and waste our time for you to just introduce your self.

then I heard all of the Students inside that arena talked and whisper again. 

DARA - this Devil really!!! I told myself, though I know its my fault but, I can't find any reason for him to act that way.

then the commotion inside became more wild when he stood up and went out.

who is she?

is she some kind of Elite spy?

is she the secret girlfriend of SOL?

OMG! that was the first that the Prince talk that much.

is the prince know her as well?

She is not even that beautiful.

so what will gonna happened now? this is the first time this kind of thing happened.

is she going to be punished about it.

she deserve it, she is just new and I think there is nothing special about her yet she is acting as if she is someone else!

those are some of the topic that I hear from the students before they went out, seems like I ruined that so call GTKY,

YOUNGBAE'S POV

YOUNGBAE - what was that for?

GD - .........................................................

DEASUNG- I feel scared for Dara Nona!!!! what if she gets bullied?

SEUNGRI - I was even so exited to see her again... No!!! I will save her!!!

YOUNGBAE - She will not be bullied, I will not let anyone do that to her.

DAESUNG - 0_0

SEUNGRI - 0_0

GD - and why will you do that?

asking me without looking at me.

YOUNGBAE - lets stop this G, I don't know what's gotten in to you that you acted that way, when you know that it might put her into a dangerous situation.

GD - Ask your self.

then he walk away ahead of us.

SEUNGRI - Hyung! you made him angry!

YOUNGBAE - I didn't do anything.

SEUNGRI - you did something Hyung! you know that he was.........................

PAKKKKKK!!!!!

DAESUNG - shot your mouth!

SEUNGRI - Yah!!!! did you just.......

DAESUNG - yes!!! why?

YOUNGBAE - DARA! is special for me, he is not just someone to me, she is very special for me.

DAESUNG  - ?_?

SEUNGRi - ?_?

DAESUNG - what do you mean Hyung?

YOUNGBAE - you wont understand.

FLASHBACK

3 YEARS AGO

YOUNGBAE - Good Morning Auntie!

DARA'S MOM - Oh!! YOUNGBAE'YAH! come in, did you have your breakfast already?

YOUNGBAE - Yes! Auntie, Is Dara There?

DARA'S MOM - yes! she's up stairs, go tell her to come down, any way,, she is throwing tantrum when she found out that you guys are moving.

YOUNGBAE - I'll talk to her Auntie.

DARA'S MOM - I know you will, Go get her!

DARA'S ROOM

knock! knock!!!

DARA - I don't want any one to disturb me today! so go away.

YOUNGBAE - RABBIT!! It's me....

DARA - .........................................

YOUNGBAE - can you open the door for me?

YOUNGBAE - you know, I will leave later! and if you won't open the door you might not be able to see me again.

DOOR OPEN

DARA - OPPA!!!!! (HUG HIM)

YOUNGBAE - I'm sorry that I need to leave like this.

DARA - why didn't you tell me early.

YOUNGBAE - it was a sudden plan by my parents. but you will be good girl right..

DARA - hmmmmmm!!!! (NOD)

YOUNGBAE - don't worry, at the end we will be together.

DARA - really? promise? 

YOUNGBAE  - promise!

END OF FLASHBACK

DAESUNG  - so y ou mean you know her since before?

YOUNGBAE - yes!

SEUNGRI - oh!! so that was the reason why, you were so jealous every time that I hug Nona Before? but why didn't you say anything? why did you acted as if you don't know her.

YOUNGBAE - I can't because I need to protect us.