LIKE OR LOVE

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

someone told me that attraction was never a choice. but love is, same goes to happiness.

I can't get over it. she has a very beautiful voice and her song, it like she was trying to comfort me.

Baby I’m sorry, even when I’m with you, I’m Lonely
I must be lacking when it comes to love, please forgive this person horrible person I am
I’m sorry, this is your and my story
I must not be worthy of this thing called love, even though I’m by your side
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely
Baby I’m so lonely lonely lonely lonely lonely

You didn’t do anything wrong, I’m the strange one
It seems I’ve already been prepared long ago, for our breakup
I really wanted to treat you well, out of all the times, why is it when I’m confronted by love
I am shrinking away & am lonely endlessly
You are so kind but
That’s the way you are but oh
I don’t know I don’t know
Why I am like this
We were so in love, and you’re here now but oh

remember always! if you fine the love that is for you! it will never leave you.

wahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... I feel so weird about my self! i never thought that by doing this will finally make me feel this way , but I know this won't stay for long, it must not!

knock! knock!

who could it be? it's already midnight..... 

TOP - can I come in?

I just walk in without answering his question, and I saw him following me and he close the door by his self.,. I sit on the couch and I open the TV.

NEWS

It is still mystery to all, about the disappearance of the Prince, it is said that this is not the first time that something like this happened.. but the question of all! where is the PRINCE?

I look for other channel, I don't know why but i hate to watch that kind of news.

TOP - what are you doing?

G - watching.

TOP - about her!

I look at him with question mark on my face

TOP - your action! it's unusual of you.

G - what do you wanna say?

TOP - I just wan't to tell you, who you are! the mask that your using is not permanent.

G - and?

TOP - don't get attached so much, if you can't fight for it.

G - I know what i'm doing.

TOP - I know you do., 

that's all he said and he leave me again.

what am I doing?!!!

TOP'S POV

I woke-up early in the morning, and I can't go back to sleep so I disided to walk near the sea, then suddenly I saw an familiar figure.

TOP - I didn't know you woke up this early.

DARA - it's not something to be surprise.

TOP - ...............................

DARA - will you mind if I ask you something.

TOP - no!

DARA - why are you so bad towards me?

TOP - =_________=????????????????????????????

DARA - why???

TOP - am I?

DARA - yes!

TOP - I'm not aware.

DARA - ahhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... can I ask one more thing?

TOP - take advantage of this time, I'm into good mood.

DARA - this is something that I wanted to ask to GD since the first we meet, but because I have you now, I will ask this to you then.

TOP - what?

DARA - why do you guys have a weird outfit??

TOP - 0_________________0

DARA - I know it's kinda offensive but i'm just wondering you know.

TOP - fashion.

DARA - ehhhhhhhh?????!!!!!!!!!! what? fashion? you call it fashion?

TOP - why? what is wrong with the way we look?

DARA - what's wrong with that? like seriously? your asking me that?

TOP - do you have some problem with your hearing? 

DARA - no! it just that,,, ayyy!!!! never mind..............................

she look so shock!!! who will not as well..... what did I say? fashion? all of the fashion expert will kill me because of that..... tsk2x if I just have a choice, but this is the only way for us to live and stay here as much as we want... so far it's so effective no one was able to recognize us.

TOP - can I return the favor?

DARA - ehhh????

TOP - i will ask you a question as well, ofcaurse there is no such thing as free in this world..

DARA - aiiiizzzzz!!!!!! do I have a choice?

TOP - no!

DARA - =______=

TOP - do you like him?

DARA - who?

TOP - G?

DARA - ehhhh??????

TOP - you can tell me if you do...

she look at my eyes, a kind of look that is looking for an assurance.

DARA - I DON'T KNOW.

TOP - why?

DARA - what why?

TOP - why do you like him? you don't even know him.

DARA - excuse me, let me refresh what I just said. I DON'T KNOW. i didn't say yes I DO.

TOP - it's same with saying I'm not sure, and when you say I'm not sure. it's either your not sure if you just like him, or maybe you don't like him but you love him.

DARA - ehhhhhhh??? what are you talking about?

TOP - if you don't like someone, you won't think twice and you will say no you don't like him, once you think twice, you already like him!, the only remaining question is that do you just like him, or you already love him.

DARA - you know what??? your weird, no! you already are.  your a creepy weirdo.

TOP - think about it first....

DARA - Aizzzz!!! I don't know to you.. you always give me headache....

then she left me behind......... I just remember our old days the BIGBANG, the time when he was still smiling, that time when he was still into love. that time when he was still Kwon Ji Yong and not the G-DRAGON. 

when I saw him with her, I feel something, I felt that there is still a chance, there is still a chance for the stone prince to be warm.