DISGUES

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

Dara - G??

then he looked at me.

Dara - what are you doing here?

I told him with disbelieve expressions written all over my face.

G - shhhhh... Stop talking there are still students out side.

Even though I don't really understand why we are hiding but I'm happy somehow that he is here though I'm still mad at him for not contacting me.

Then I felt him looked at me.

G - how are you?

The first thing he asked me, I don't really know whats gotten on me but instead of me answering his questions I hug him really tight and I started to sob really hard on his chest, not minding that I might get his shirt wet.

G - are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere, did someone bullied you?

Dara - no! I'm not ok at all.

I told him, I really don't know why, but I just feel like crying maybe because I can't take it anymore that I had too much for this day and I needed to let it out.

Then he hugged me back really tight as If he is trying to secure me from someone or something.

G - I am sorry, I am such a jerk.

Then with that I sob more, I let everything out, I am a strong woman, I never did cry easily, but today is a different story.

SEUNGRIS'S POV

I was walking on the pathway looking for Dara, I am getting more attention from students, will this is the first time I came on this other side of this school, we don't usually roamed around here, anyway! how I miss Dara noona, how I miss her bubbly attitude, then I saw her on the locker area, out of consciousness I called her NOONA! When I realize that, I tried to hide my self, and I was not wrong she was looking for me, when I saw that she stopped looking for me I went to her direction, I believe she is on her way to her next class, I was about to call her but what I saw was something I didn't expect coming someone grab her into a small room that I believe it's a stockroom, I was about to go near them to help her, I don't want anyone to bully her, not now. 

But when I tried to look at the person who grabbed her I was shocked I can't believe it, I saw no one but GD on his disguise outfit.

When I saw that the door is already close and students are already disappearing going to their perspective rooms, I went closer to that room trying to eavesdrop, then all I heard is her sobbing really hard, the next thing I heard is something I never did expect coming.

I'm sorry, I'm such a jerk.

Did I just heard it right? He says sorry?

So before any further due I run away from that door and I looked for my other members.

GD'S POV

I don't know why, but I got worried about her, I've heard that they've been treating her so bad, well to whom should I blame the reasons she's getting so much hate, it's all because of my stupid ego, I didn't know why I did that but I was just so pissed off to the action they did, but because I felt guilty and all, I decided to look for her but not as the person she hates so much.

Then when I saw her I took the opportunity and I grab her to the first available room that I saw which is the perfect for the situation the stockroom, when I was on my way looking at her everyone was giving me an attention, who won't be I murdered all the fashion that they have.

She was wiggling but it's not enough for her to go away from me, then I told her to be silence cause there are still students out side.

When she was crying on me, my guilt double up, I know that she is not doing OK! So all I was able to say is me being sorry, never did I expect that I still have those word on me, that I can still use them, specially to someone like her but I did.

Seungri's POV

Taeyang - what?

Seungri - yes! I saw him, I saw them.

Daeysung - but why?

Seungri - I don't know, and what makes it unbelievable is when he says sorry to her.

Daeysung - he didn't just say that! There is no way.

Seungri - no he did

Daeysung - hyung where are you going?

Then we followed taeyang.

Taeyang - it's a reunion.

GD'S POV

DARA - Die! You stupid prince... Die..

She is shouting her lungs out, We are now on the rooftop we came here as soon as there was no students roaming around.

It's an awkward situation cause she is not even aware that the person she is cursing is the same person she's with right now.

DARA - someday! Someday I will make you pay everything.

Then when she felt like she had enough she look at me and sit on my side.

G - you really hate him huh!

DARA - hmmmm.

She just nod, I don't want to push the button to know more but I heard her continue.

DARA - he was my someone I looked up before.

I was taken back with what she said but I continue listening.

DARA - when I was a kid we live in a small town on the southern part, my dad was still alive at those days, one day there was a spoiled brat boy who visited our town, he was a very spoiled boy, everyone was afraid of him even though he was just a small kid, but I wasn't. Despite of his attitude I made friend with him, we became friends until that incident.

I was just looking at her, not knowing how to react, but I can't remember everything about her, nor her story.

DARA - that incident......she's even stuttering....that incident that caused my dad lifes to end.