DISASTER

THE PRINCE IN DISGUISE

I'm on my way to take my lunch, my day is nothing but disaster, since that incident this morning I never had a good feeling, all of the students even the teachers are looking at me as if I'm some kind of walking virus.

I order my food and I looked around looking for a space I could eat my food silently, but to my disappointment i saw nothing even though there are really some table that is vacant but students there made sure that they tried to occupied the place. So I decided to take my food out side that area and eat my food somewhere. They look at me as if they wanna eat me alive anytime.

Then I started to ask my self.

What have I ever done to be threatened this way.

Again it's because of him, same story is repeating again.

I was walking without knowing where. I just stopped when I found out that my foot brought me somewhere that I could be alone and that is at the rooftop.

Somehow i felt relive that there is a place on this school that I could be alone, so I sit down and position my self in a comfortable way that i could eat my food, before I could bite it I heard someone talked on my back.

Top - tough day huh!!

I look around and I saw a tall man, though I felt like I know him somewhere cause his voice is very familiar but I couldn't remember exactly where and how.

Dara - very challenging you mean?

Then I saw him smirk at me..

Top - interesting...

Dara - couldn't agree less.

Then I saw him smile this time.

Dara - I didn't know I could be some kind of clown.

Top - oh you have no Idea..

Dara - then I smile to him back..by the way I'm Sandara park, call me Dara..

Top - choi sung eun but call me TOP.

When I heard him introduce his self I was stupefied this man infront of me is the son of the president of my country, how interesting. 

Top - that is a look telling me that you sort out who I am.

Dara - yah! Of course.

Top - it's OK!! You can be you around me.

I don't know why but I really feel like I've know this man that I could feel so comfortable with him, beside the fact that he has same name with someone I know

Dara - thank you.. I suddenly blurt out.

Top - for what?

Dara - your the first person who talked to me since that incident this morning.

Top - owww!!!! I heard about it. Very challenging first day huh!!

He is smirking again.

Dara - indeed, it is.... 

Moments of silence

Dara - I just don't understand some things.

Then he looked at me with questioning eyes.

Dara - you know this kind of stuff happeneds because of the status in life... I just think that its so unfair.

I didn't know that I was already talking too much even though I have just met him, blame it to my feeling that gives me comfort towards him. Then I looked at him, I saw amusement on his face.

Top - I'll tell you a secret 

He said..

Dara - a secret.

Top - yes!!

Dara - what is it?

Top - life is unfair, yes it is. But we are born for a reason and that makes it even.

Dara - huh?? What are you talking about... I ask him with confused expression.

Then he stood up! And leave me dumbfounded with what he just said.

Top - it's for you to find out...

But before he totally disappear.. I heard him say something.

Top - welcome Dara! Welcome to YG Academy.

I'm still confused about what he said more to that I'm confused to him personally, what I have heard about him is totally different from what I have seen awhile ago, even though there is still a part of me telling me I know him somewhere but I didn't let it bother me more. I am thankful that somehow he talked to me, it gives me hope that there are still students like him at this school that could look at me in a different way.

I ate my food as fast as I could, I know that lunch time is almost over, and I still need to get my things on my locker, so as soon as I was finished I went down and went to my locker to get my things, I was almost than when I heard a very loud voice that even those students on the other building could hear it.

SEUNGRI - nuna!!!! 

I felt something when I heard that voice, its so familiar with me that there is no way I could be wrong about it, I look around trying to look for the owner of that voice but got disappointed when I didn't see the person I was looking for, so I took my things again and went on my next class, but what happened next is something I didn't expect coming,

Someone pull me into some kind of stack room, I was so afraid that I tried to wiggle to be away from him but what he did next is something that stopped me from moving. He made me leand on the wall and faced him and he covered my mouth to prevent me from shouting, we are so close from each other that I can literally feel and hear his heartbeat, and because he is kinda taller that me I can only see his Adams Apple. I was so afraid who could it be and why is he doing this to me. I tried to wiggle again and push him but it's totally useless his obviously stronger than me.

Stop moving before someone notice us.

He said! I felt my heart beat so fast, so fast as if I am on some kind of running marathon. I tried to look up to see if I am right, if my hearing is not fooling me. Then when I finally saw him I can't believe it myselft.

What on the world is going on?

______________________________________

Hi to all this is my update.. I am so sorry that I have just update this story for how many months...

If you guys have questions please do ask me...

Don't forget to leave your comments and vote..