Chapter_8

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_8

 

                   

"!! Holy !!"
"Oh my gawd!!!!!"

 

"What the....."

 

 

 

 

 

SLAM--!!

 

 

 

 

We simutaneously opened the door...and simutaneously closed it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ahhhhhhhhrhghhhahhhha!

 

 

What in the world is this...?


Why hadn't I known earlier? ㅠㅠ
I should have checked the window as soon as I came here...
Seriously, what do I do now? ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ


 

 

 

 

"Hey, come out and ea--.........What're you doing...?;"

 

As my brother came into my room and saw me like this, he made a face as if he had just chewed . 

 

 

 

"Op...pa I don't think I can open the door anymore..."
"What're you talking about. Why not?"
"It's legit extremely close to the house next door...and...you can like...see everything..."
"Ohh~ That's it? You just found that out? They can even hear us talking like this right now. Nothing's sound-proof."

 

 

 

 

 

 

What?....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then does that mean...everything I said to my brother earlier could be heard...? By that ?!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Yo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ You're face right now...Do you know that it's like mad~ ugly? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"Shut up..."
"ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Hurry up and come eat ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ"
"......."
"I said come eat~!!"
"God dammit! Don't talk so loud ㅠㅠ You said the neighbors can hear everything!!..."
"So what?"
"Do you even know who lives next door?!"
"Who?"
"Byun...damn it, nevermind. You wouldn't know even if I told you...ㅡㅡ"
"ㅡㅡ Just hurry your up and come out to eat."

 

 

 

I followed my brother out into the living room.
I keep getting the feeling that I should tell my brother about the next door...

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa."
"Yeah?"
"So you know the house next door?"
"Yeah."
"The kid goes to our school."
"Really? Is he in the same grade as you?"
"Yeah."
"Okay, so what?"
"But the thing is...he's kinda popular at school..."
"Is he good looking?"
"Well...honestly...he's quite on the good looking side... He's smart...and he dresses nicely--"
"Do you like him?"

 

 

 

What the heck am I saying right now.........................
 

 

 

 

 

"No way!!!!!"
"Ow!! My ear!! Why the hell are you screaming when you just told me not to?! ㅡㅡ"
"Oh, sorry. But, anyway! It's definitely not like that."
"Okay, so then, what? What about him?"
"The day after we moved here, I went to school and told the other kids that I was neighbors with the neighbor...wait, that sounds weird; anyway, I told them that he lived right next door, okay?"
"Okay."
"But then, the next day, someone must have overheard, because this outrageous rumor started going around..."
"Rumor? What was the rumor?"
"That I had with him..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

".......Is it true?"
"Are you out of your mind?! I don't even know him!"
"No ㅡㅡ Is it true that there's actually a rumor going around like that."
"Oh; Of course it's true... You think it's false?"
"....."
"And then that very day, he came into my classroom during homeroom, and left after yelling at me..."
"Who is he?"
"You wouldn't know even if I told you..."
"No, but, did you just stand there and let him yell at you?"
"How can I say anything when he's cursing loads and dumping the blame on me?...I was so scared that I cried ㅠㅠㅠ Everything was honestly really dumbfounding..."
"Keep going."
"And then after that...uhm...oh, right. Two days ago! You know, that day you told me to give out the ricecakes to the neighbors. I gave him the ricecak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter