Chapter_33

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dragons. The existence that humans have thought was only limited to fantasy genres, has begun to live amongst humans starting merely ten years back. The shock and fear that the humans had first shown towards dragons roaming the cities, had soon faded away, and was rather replaced with awe. One of the reasons was that the dragons possessed immense power, and that they were living, historical artifacts that had survived thousands of years, but the greater reason why humans looked towards dragons with awe and envy, was that they had managed to transfrom into human forms. They were beautiful.   Humans, by nature, are weak towards those that arouse their senses. For this reason, one by one, groups of humans, who wished to be followers, gathered around the dragons, who possessed great, aethetically pleasing appearances. Later on, schools named 'Glory of the Dragon' were also conventionally built around the world, to attend to their special needs.    These existences that the humans called "dragons" had lived in superior longevity -- far longer than any human could imagine. So what was the reason that these dragons, who had hid their existence for so long, decided to suddenly come out, and reveal their existence to the world?   Curiously, the humans asked them -- what their reason was for revealing their existence.   To that, the dragons answered -- that they had just grown lonely and tired of it all.                           Dragon's Mate [용의 반려] Copyright © justifyEXO & 테리안 2014 All Rights Reserved.          

 

     

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_33

 

       
"Hey, Oh Sehun. Let me ask you something."        
"Sure, what."
"I'm asking you, because you're close with Byun Baekhyun."
"What is it?"
"Does Baekhyun like Kim Minah a lot?"            
"(nod nod) Yeah. He likes her hella lot."            

"...Really? Okay. Thanks."
"Oh right. You like Byun Baekhyun. ....Damn...cheer up;;"        
"Geez...ㅋㅋ Thanks for the support though. Wanna go out for a cigarette together?"        

"Sorry. We all quit smoking ^^;;"
"Hull...really? When? Daebak..."
"Not so long ago ㅋㅋ"
"Then that means I'm alone now...ㅠㅠ"
"Then you can quit too. Girls shouldn't smoke."
"Why're you saying that to me now ㅋㅋ...well, anyways, okay. See you later."
"Bye bye."              
               

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's go home togetherrrrr~!!~"

 

 

 

 

Dammit....ㅡㅡ My goodness!!
The one coming to me during every break time and begging to walk home together

 

 

 

 

           
  Is none other than Byun Baekhyun.... oh geez...                       Seriously, why's he being like this...?
It's true that I decided to give you my heart yesterday, but...
I'm a little perplexed when you act like this around me...okay?
Can't we just live our lives like we normally have...?                          
"Let's go home together!! Okay??!"
"Why...? Huh...? Okay...let me at least hear out your reasoning;;"            
"You like me, don't you?"                               .........?   Geez...You scared me;; ..                                         "You like me. You know it's true. Right?!"
                      Who told you that....;                    
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter