Chapter_32

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_32

 

 

 

 

 


"Holy~ So what you just said is all true??"
"Yeah...it is...;;"

 

 

 

 

 

The day after our school trip ended was a day off from school!
That's why Hyunah, Jieun, and I are drinking at Joonmyun's house.

 

At first, we had no~ intention of drinking...
but since I had such complicated thoughts going on after the school trip,
I called everyone to Joonmyun's house, bought alcohol, and started telling them what I had to say.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Then, you little wretch...you kept this a secret from us all this time?? ㅡㅡ"

 

 


"I heard bits and pieces of the story through Chanyeol...but now that I hear the story in more detail...woah....ㅡㅡ Geez..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

The reason why he's like this.....
Is because I brought up the courage..!!
And talked about Byun Baekhyun.
I told them about everything that's happened up to now..
And using the strength of alcohol, I also told them...that Byun Baekhyun's been catching my eye lately...and I told them that I think he likes me...
And I also told them that the reason things with me and Chanyeol ended was because Chanyeol saw me with Baekhyun...I just told them everything.

Because telling these guys everything and getting cursed off by them,
is far better than keeping things to myself, and not finding a solution. 
(But I didn't tell them about the kiss...not even about my first kiss with Chanyeol..! Those are big secrets ㅡㅜ)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Ah~~ You little wretch! It wasn't long ago that you were saying Chanyeol was the only one for you....Now other guys are starting to catch your eye?!"
"............Yeah...I'm the little ....but I'm not saying I don't like Chanyeol!!"

 


"So, are you saying that you're positive that you like Byun Baekhyun?"
"No....it's not that I like him....not yet..."
"I think you do like him though???"
"No, not yet....not that much;;"
"Yeah right ㅡㅡ"

 

 


"But...if that happens, doesn't that mean you're officially over with Park Chanyeol?"
"I guess so..."
"But...in my opinion...Chanyeol still isn't over you."
".....What do you mean?"
"Don't you know Chanyeol's personality? He may say so outloud, but inside, you know it's not his truth. You now more than anyone, how soft he is ^^"
"........"

 

 

 


"I actually met Chanyeol earlier today...I don't know if he was acting like he was okay,
but he said he was studying really hard, saying he was aiming to be first rank...he was smiling. He didn't mention anything else."

 

 

 

 

 

....Has Chanyeol already forgotten me..?
I can't seem to let you go yet.....

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Geez...Why're things so complicated with you? ㅡㅡ No matter how I think of it, the reason behind all this is Park Chanyeol ㅡㅡ If he had just quickly escalated things with you, this wouldn't have happened.."
"No...Chanyeol didn't do anything wrong...It's all my fault.."
"Gosh, look at you. Screw all the nice talk ㅡㅡ;"
"........"
"Hey hey, the atmosphere's suddenly gone down ㅡㅡ Let's drink, drink! C'mon! Let's all take a oneshot."

 

 

 


"Yeah...let's just drink and die today ㅡㅡ I couldn't drink during the trip, because I was with people I wasn't close with. Let's drink!"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeah...I'm sure....things will work out.....right?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

......I can't walk straight, because I'm under the influence...;;
Joonmyun said that he would take me home after taking a one hour nap...
But I just walked out while he was asleep, because I wanted to walk alone..

 

But my body isn't moving as I want it to.

 

I keep losing my balance...and I think I'm going straight, but I keep messing up my steps..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Even when my mentality isn't at it's normal state,
I'm dumbfounded by the fact that Byun Baekhyun's face keeps popping up in my head.

As Byun Baekhyun's face keeps popping up, I remember the things I said and did to him..
And right after, I remember Chanyeol.


I keep ending up comparing them.
He's better with this...but he's better with that...

 

I'm such a pathetic ..ㅋ

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*sigh*....But seriously, what do I do...
I want my heart to be at peace...
But Chanyeol keeps getting on my nerves...
If I were to be at peace...I could just like Byun Baekhyun without a second thought...
But...Chanyeol keeps getting on my nerves.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter