Chapter_9

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_9

 

 

 

 

 

The place I got led to by the three guys, was Byun Baekhyun's classroom.
Of course, this classroom was also theirs.

 

One by one, the students started exiting the classroom, because it was time to switch rooms for the next class, and soon, we were the only ones left.

 

 

Oh Sehun sat me down on the very corner of the classroom, and sat down on top of desk that was next to mine,
while Do Kyungsoo sat in front and looked back at me, and Kim Jongin stood on a diagonal angle, looking down on me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"......What?"

 

 

I honestly don't understand why I was dragged here.
Really;;

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's get straight to the point. The one that spread the rumor that you slept with Baekhyun... Was that you? Did you do that?"
"...No! It really wasn't me."

 

"Then what was that thing you said to Baekhyun two days ago? You said so yourself -- that you live with Baekhyun."
"...That's..."

 

"For now, we'll believe what you have to say, so don't lie and tell the truth. I honestly can't take this anymore -- I'm so curious."

 

 

 

My...goodness... I'm extremely grateful that you guys are thinking about me...
But why do I get the feeling that you guys can't believe me right now?


Who said you could be so reckless like this?

 

 

 

"But you guys aren't going to believe whatever it is I have to say."
"Well...we'll hear you out first."

 

 


Rude... You guys are so rude!

 

 

 

But whatever the case, it may be better off to tell the truth here, and fix all misunderstandings, rather than to continue getting insulted.

 

 

 

 

 

"Obviously, it wasn't me who spread the rumor that we had ."

"Because, for one, Byun Baekhyun and I don't know each other."

"All I did was tell my friend that we moved in next to each other on the same day, but someone probably misheard as they were passing by, and spread such a rumor. I have no way of knowing."

"Honestly speaking, I'm a victim too. Why would I have with an like him? What's there to like about him?"

 

 

 

 

 

(smirk)


 

"So if you didn't know anything, and you two were only neighbors, then why did you say that you two were living together?"

 

 

 

 

"I told him to apologize, and he straight up ignored me. Instead, he flipped me off even more and said some things that were a bit harsh to hear... I said those things then because I was so angry and I too wanted to screw him up."
"Ohh~~"
"I'll admit that it was my fault for lying that we lived together, but he cursed at me and let his anger out on me, when I wasn't even the one to spread the original rumor in the first place... That part was his fault... That's what I think."

 

 

 


 

 

"Oh...now I understand. It must've been tough for you, eh? Byun Baekhyun, that bastard, as a pretty nasty personality."
"What is this? You're believing me just like that?"

 

 

These guys are the total opposites of Byun Baekhyun...
So then, why does he live like that...?

 

 

 

"We believe you. It's pretty obvious that you're not exactly the type to go around spreading a rumor like that."
"........"

 

 

 

Am I...supposed to say 'thank you'.....?

No, why should I be thankful?.....Damn it, this is so confusing.

 

 

 

 

"We believed you, but I guess you're not too happy? We stepped up to fix this misunderstanding on behalf of impatient Byun Baekhyun -- shouldn't you be grateful?"
"...;; Thanks."

 

 

 

 

 

Because I lost to Oh Sehun's aura, I said thank you,
but I'm still not sure if this is something to be grateful about;

 

 

 

 

 

"We'll explain everything to Baekhyun for you."
"Oh...Okay."
"Wanna be friends?"

 

 

 

.........................?

 

 

 

"What the hell, Do Kyungsoo  ㅡㅡ"
 

 

 

 

 

"Nevermind him -- Did you say it was Kim Minah?"

"Let's be friends ^^ This is a part of fate, isn't it? ^^ I'm a better candidate for a friend than Do Kyungsoo is ^^"

 

 

"Seriously... enough with the bull. Let's go. The bell rang. We should let her go back now."

 

"Bye, Kim Minah~~"

 

 

 

 

 

Somehow, I managed to escape the uncomfortable situation,
but when I walked into sixth period, ten minutes late, I found my teacher, extremely angry -- I had to stand in the back of the classroom during the whole fifty minutes of the period.

 

How do you expect me to befriend you guys when the first thing you gave me was discomfort?
On top of that, you guys are so good looking that it makes me a bit uncomfortable (hehh).

 

Anyway, you're all very good looking,
but I don't think we're meant to be....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey, Chanyeol. What's up? Why're you calling?"

 

 

I was taking off my uniform one piece at a time, and feeling the cool breeze of the fan after I arrived home, when I recieved a call from Chanyeol.

 

 

"Do you have time later?"
"Yeah...I do! Why?"
"Wanna play basketball with me?"
"Basketball? I'm not good at basketball ㅠㅠ"
"I'll teach you. How 'bout it?"
"Well...okay, then!" Where should I meet up with you?"
"I'll come pick you up! Where's your house?"

 

 

 

I'm excited just by the fact that Chanyeol has

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter