Chapter_10

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Next Door, Mr. Charming [옆집 훈남] Chapter_10

 

 

 

 

"Hey, wait. I have something to say too."
"??......."
 

With his eyes, Baekhyun signaled for Jongdae to leave.

 

 

 

"What is it you have to say...?"

 

"I heard you told me friends everything."
"Huh? Oh....yeah."

 

 

 

What? Are you finally going to apologize to me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you want to die?"

 

 

 

 

Uh...excuse me?

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Did you think I'd pay attention to you if you went around collecting pity points?"
"What're you talking about...? Why would I collect pity points;"
"I heard you told my friends the truth -- but let's be honest here -- everything you said was bull. Aren't I right?"
"I wasn't the one that went to tell them first! They came to me, okay?!"
"Stop ting. Everything you say is suspicious. How can I believe you? ㅋ"
 

 

 

Wow...how can someone be so twisted?
You think you can just think what you want and say everything that you want?!

 

Where do you get the confidence to frame someone when you don't even know the full situation?!


 

"You're really disgusting the more I get to know you. What is it that you want from me? Why do you keep sticking around me, you er?"
"What? Disgusting? Aren't you the one that's disgusting?! And do you not take a person for their word?"
"You're a person?"

 

 

 

I was happy to be going on a date with Chanyeol,
but everything got messed up after I met these guys.

 

My mood really feels like right now.

 

How much more of this do I have to go through?


 

"........"

 

The more I thought about it, the more I became outraged -- tears began to spill from my eyes.
The more I tired to keep it in, the more my shoulders shuddered.

 

 

"Stop crying, . You don't even have the right to cry."
"....ㅋ Hey."
"What."
"Have you slept with me?"
"What the are you saying, ."
"You haven't slept with me. Isn't it enough to know that that's the truth? Why're you so pathetic?ㅋ"
"ㅋ Wow, look at you. You really have no shame. Yeah, okay. Let's say you're right about that, but you shouldn't have harmed others around you. Aren't I right?"
"Harm? ㅋ Harm?! Bull. I was the one that got harmed!! ㅋ Are you acting like this because of Son Naeun? Are you ting like this because I happened to say that we live together??!"
"What? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ My god. Are you finally awknowledging that you spread the rumor?"
"Whatever. I don't think it's very important whether or not I spread the rumor. I--"
" -- it's not important? Not important? Huh? You--"

 

SLAP--!

 

 

I was outraged. I hated him.
As Byun Baekhyun raged with a hot temper,
I remembered the time I had been slapped by him,
and unconsiously slapped his face. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"...."
"You know, you're a real piece of ? Honestly speaking, if you were innocent, you wouldn't be harassing me like this. Obviously you feel guilty about something -- that's why you're trying to rip me apart!!!"
"Shut it..."
"Did you think I wouldn't be able to hit you? I feel so wronged -- I feel outraged -- I can't just stay still anymore."

 

Byun Baekhyun must've been shocked by the fact that I had slapped him, because for a long time, he was unable to put his hand down from caressing his cheek.

 

"I ing hate everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

I screamed. I kicked everything around me, including the tall tree.
I was so angry.

 

 

 

 

He must've heard me scream,
because Jongdae came running from afar.


"Byun Baekhyun, you really.......... I don't think I can stand to see your face for a while. I really didn't think you were this pathetic..."

 

Jongdae led me away, and helped me escape from the situation.

 

 

 

 

"Huh? Minah! Why're you crying?!....Did you do this to her?"

 

Chanyeol was quite startled by me, who came back, choking on tears.
He grabbed onto Jongdae's collar and began to shout.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter