chapter 7

Behind his smile

"Oh? Why is the light in the bathroom ? its 2 a.m." Suho asked to himself as he approached the bathroom door when he had to pee.He decided to check every room to see which member was missing.

"Where is Yifan..." Suho whisperd as he checked Tao and Kris' room.He heared a groan coming from the bathroom which was clearly Kris.

"Yifan?" Suho asked as he opened the door and widdened his eyes.Kris sat on the edge of the bathtube trying to open a bottle of sleeping pills.

"Ugh.I cant get the cap off." Yifan said and Suho immidiatley ran to Kris and tried to snatch the bottle away but Kris fought against it.

"NOOOOO!!!!"  Kris yelled as he tried to get the bottle back.Both of them fought and yelled.Suddenly the bottle opened but dropped to the ground making all pills fall out of the bottle.

"NOOOOOOOOO" Kris half yelled, half cried as he angrily faced Suho with tears in his eyes.By this time the other members rushed into the bathroom.

"What did you do?!" Kris said full of tears as he took a step towards Suho.Suho,now full of tears himself, stepped back and hit his back against the wall.Xiumin ran over to Kris and wrapped his arms around him.

"Let me die...I wanna die!!" Kris cried hard as he Xiumin held him close and caressed his hair.

"Kris..please..."Suho whispered and cried.Meanwhile Luhan called the CEO of SM and their new Manager,who was way better than Mr.Lee, and told them what just happened.Luhan suggested to get Kris under suicide watch at the hospital but Soo Man said it would just draw unneeded attention.Since Kris didnt take any pills he was able to stay under suicide watch at home by s.Just when Luhan hung up Kris calmed down in Xiumin's arms. Tao stood by the door with tears sliding down his pale cheeks.He had broken up with Jessica after their little "making love".He found himself imagining Jessica as Kris as he came and he was finally able to admit his feelings for Kris.He had loved Kris for a while but was too scared to admit it.

Kris' body grew limb as he fell asleep exhaustedly in Xiumin's arms.Xiumin had lifted him up and carried him to his and Tao's room and layed him down on the bed.One by the one they went to their rooms to get some sleep.Suho however wasnt able to sleep after this huge shock.

Tao gently brushed his fingers through Kris' hair as he watched him sleep.He still had tears in his eyes and refused to leave the side of Kris.He slept next to him holding Kris close to him afraid he would disappear if he let go.

 

 

//A.N: Sorrryyyyy for not updating so long...I had exams.. ugh.I still have some until July.. And yup i watched Cyberbully today thats how i got the idea of Kris' suicide attempt. hope you enjoy it ♡