chapter 3

Behind his smile

"Yifan..Here eat this." Suho said as he stepped on the balcony and handed Kris a plate with cutted fruits.

"Im not hungry Joonmyeon" Kris said and Suho sighed. "Kris you havent eaten all day and its already 9 p.m.You are sitting here since hours...whats wrong?" He asked full of concern but Kris just shook his head "Nothing is from Joonmyeon.Im just not hungry.I'm tired I'll go sleep first"And with that Kris went into his room and shut the door.

 

 

>>>>>the next day<<<<<

"STOP KRIS JUST STOP!" Their choreographer,Shim Jae Won,yelled "you are getting the steps wrong.You are supposed to turn left not right!" Jae Won sighed and rubbes his tembles."10 minutes break guys.!" With that Jae Won left the practise room to get cofee.

"lets eat guys. Kris come here." Xiumin said and all 12 members sat down to eat some chicken and kimchi.Kris however didnt touch any food. "Yifan why arent you eating?" Suho asked."Im not hungry.." Kris said and shook his head

"BULL KRIS WE HAVENT SEEN YOU EATEN IN MONTHS!" Finally Tao exploded with anger "DO YOU HAVE A ING EATING DISORDER OR WHY ARENT YOU EATING HUH?! JUST EAT!" Tao yelled. Kris widden his eyes before getting angry "As far as I can remember im the leader! I said I am not hungry." Tao rolled his eyes. "just do what you want then.I dont care.i have more important things to care about.Jessica and I will go on a date tonight Suho.So dont wait for me" Tao smiled. Kris felt his heart breaking and slowly stood up."Im not feeling okay I'll just..." he shook his head feeling tears form in his eyes.He quickly dashed into the bathroom and pulled out the razor blade he hid in his jeans pocket.He pulled up his sleeve and dragged the blade across his wrist deep.Too deep he thought but he showed no emotions. When he was done he cleaned his cut and pulled his sleeve down.he forgot to bring bandages today so he had to be careful not to pulls his left sleeve up.When he was done he went back to the practice room. Jae Won entered aswell."Okay lets do this better guys!" He said and started the music again.Kris dances as good as he could and gave his best but after dancing the same dance 5 times he began feeling dizzy.He still showed now effort to stop "dancing burns calories Yifan" the voice in his head whispered and with that Kris danced even harder. But soon he stopped and held his head.The room was spinning too much for his liking and he bowed down holding one hand on his head and laid the other one on his knee while closing his eyes. "Kris hey are you ok?" He heared Suho ask worriedly but it was blurred.He looked up and saw s and Jae Won walk closer to him.Kris backed away and soon felt conciouness leaving him.The last thing he rememered is hearing Suho yell his name before he fell on the ground unconious.