chapter 4

Behind his smile

"Kris hyung can you hear me? Kai go and call manager Lee!" Suho yelled as he gently slapped Kris' cheeks

"Wu Yifan! Open your eyes come on!" He said full of worry.Kris was unconcious for already 10 minutes and he showed no signs of waking up.Kai ran out of the practice room to get manager Lee.

"Come on Kris! Wake up.You are scaring us!" Suho began to panic.Just when he was about to call an ambulance,Kai and their manager came in.Their manager was rather annoyed and hoped noone found out what he does to Kris but of course he has to act worried. "My my Kris what happened?" He asked in a fake worried voice.He got down on his knees and shook Kris. After what seems like years Kris finally opened his eyes and groaned

"He is waking up" Suho said and everyone stood in circles around him "What happened?" Kris asked and held his head as Xiumin helped him sit up "You fainted hyung." Sehun said on the verge of tears."lets bring you to the hospital" Suho said.

Manager Lee widdened his eyes in panic "I dont think he needs to go to the hospital.He must be tired thats why he fainted.Lets just go home and let him rest.Right Kris?" Mr.Lee gave him a rather painfull pinch on his hand which noone noticed.Kris knew he had to play along now or he'll get beaten up again.So he just nodded "Yes manager hyung is right.I didnt sleep well last night im just tired" Kris forced a smile and got up on his feet with Xiumins help."Lets just go home and rest" He said and began walking towards the door.

 

 

 

<<<>>>

"Kris please...at least eat a little bit.You just fainted a hour ago."Suho sighed as he sat by Kris' bed and tried feeding him some porridge "You're worrying us.All of us Kris.Just a little bit hm?" Suho held the spoon near Kris' mouth.Kris could see the worry in Suho's eyes and decided to just eat the porridge.He managed to eat half of it before he turned his head away."Suho I'd like to take a shower now and just sleep after that,please?" Kris pleaded.Suho got up and smiled sadly."Rest well Kris hyung. Oh And Soo Man-shii gave us 2 week off."Suho said and Kris smiled.When Suho was gone,Kris grabbed fresh clothes and headed to the bathroom.He locked the door,turned the shower on and looked at himself in the mirror.He sighed and undressed himself."So fat Yifan.Go weigh yourself and if you are over 60 KG you WILL throw up that nasty porridge!"Ana,his new friend whispered inside his head.He sighed again and stepped on the scale."61,9 kg fatty.almost 62 kg.Are you ing insane?! You are a whale! Go puke! NOW!"Ana screamed. Kris headed over to the toilet and got on his knees.He stuck 2 fingers deep inside his throat and felt the porridge come up again.When the porridge was out of his system,he dry heaved for a while before he stood up and flushed the toilet.Then he turned the heat of the shower as high as it can and stepped under the scalding hot water."Today you made a huge mistake Yifan.You Fainted and almost got caught! What would you have done when they saw your scars? Or the bruises you get from your manager? What would you have done when they called an ambulance and those doctors told them that you've been starving and purging? You are a failure Kris! Cut deep,cut so deep that you feel all those problems disappear!"


Another voice yelled and Kris grabbed a razor.He angrily screamed as quite as he can before he sliced his wrist open.He collapsed inside the shower and cried.The hot water mixed with crimson red as Kris hugged his knees.After hours he finally stepped off the shower,cleaned the cut and put a bandage on it before drying himself and getting dressed.He cleaned the shower from blood stains and exited the bathroom.

He went into his bedroom and layed on the bed.He took out his phone and decided to read some fan comments

"Have you seen Kris? He looks so fat compared to the others.I hate him"

"Why is Kris in Exo? He is useless.He cant even rap that good.I want him to disappear from Exo!"

"Oh God I love exo so much but Kris...no! On stage he doesnt even TRY to dance well and give his best.He always looks like he doesnt even want to be there why the did he become a part of exo?!"

"I hate Kris! He should go back to where he came from!"

Kris felt tears form in his eyes.Is this how people thought of him? Is he really that useless? He threw his phone away and and bit down his hand so he wouldnt cry too loud.He sat up  and cried hard.He felt himself falling into a deep black hole of...nothing.If fans thought like this of him...Does Exo think so aswell? Slowly but surely he felt himself giving up.Everyone has limits of how much a person can take.And Kris had reached his now.

 

 

//Author's Note: Okay I hope you like it. Tomorrow school starts again (NOOOO PLEASE VACATION DONT LEAVE ME) Usually on weekends I'd update in the afternoon or late at night when I cant sleep but during the week when I have to school I most likely update during the day.Also Maybe it can happen that I cant update everyday since soon I have lots of exams.I'll graduate this year.YEEEEAAYYYY and then I might get a job in a bakery (OMG CAKEU!!!!!) Anyways. Enjoy this and maybe just maaaaaaaybeee I'll do a double update today ;)

~Cassiopeia4ever~