chapter 6

Behind his smile

Pain.That was all he felt when Kris woke up the next day.His whole body stung from all the cuts he made the previous night.Slowly he began regretting making them.He stood up slowly and winced at the pain coming from his whole body.He went into the bathroom and undressed himself.As he looked at himself in the mirror he felt absolutely disgusted.he decided to stop self harming and the first thing he did was flushing his blade down the toilet.then he took a quick shower and got dressed before heading downstairs.He may stop self harming but he won't stop losing weight.

 

 

>>>> 1 1/2 months later>>>>

 

it was exo performance at inkigayo tonight and Kris had starved himself down to 57 kg.People could see how sick he looked.he was always freezing he looked as pale as a ghost and he was too skinny.the scars from cutting faded and he hadn't touched a blade since he flushed his blade down the toilet.but the abuse was getting worse.

 

"exo is on in 3 minutes!" his manager announced and kris was starting to feel dizzy

 

"don't faint yifan..." he whispered to himself. "hyung let's go" sehun said as they walked on stage to perform wolf growl mama and overdose. when it was their time to perform overdose Kris could feel himself losing his balance.The last thing he heared was the horrified screams on his fans and s shouting his name before blackness overtook him.

 

 

 

>>>>in the hospital>>>>

 

Kris could hear faint voices telling him to wake up.He tried his best to open his eyes which he did after several minutes.

"Guys he is waking up!!" Suho said and took Kris hand."Yifan hyung...how are you feeling?" Suho gently caressed Kris hand and smiled sadly as a tear escaped his eyes.

 

flashback

"Mr Wu is fine but there is something I need to discuss with you.Mr Wu has several bruises from what seems to be physical abuse.He has almost comepletley faded scars all over his body and we diagnosed anorexia and bulimia. he is way too skinny for his age and height. I assume the abuse he gets lead him to become anorexic and bulimic and also made him cut himself.He isnt awake yet but you can enter his room.I would highly recommend you to talk to him about this.

 

flashback end

"Kris why didn't you tell us you are getting abused? why didn't you tell us about your self harm and eating problem? who is abusing you?" Suho said gently eyes full of tears.With that Kris broke down and cried hardly.Tao,who felt terrible for treating kris like scum,went to Kris and hugged him tight.

"Manager...it was manager Lee!" kris choked out and in that moment manager Lee just entered the room growling."YOU WHO ARE YOU TO TELL PEOPLE ABOUT IT HUH?!" manager Lee shouted angrily.Tao ran towards him and punched him in his face while suho informed Lee Soo Man.After the police came manager Lee was arrested and Kris felt relieved.This was the start of a long holiday for all of them.Kris got a private therapist which he had to attend twice a week.But he still loved tao with all his heart.Tao went back to his old self after Kris was released from the hospital and ignored Kris.It was late at night and Kris couldn't sleep.when he walked to the bathroom he could hear faint coming from taos room.he carefully peeked in and felt his heart drop.Tao and Jessica were making love...

kris began to cry and locked himself in the bathroom.This was really the time where kris couldn't stand it anymore.His eyes fell on a half empty bottle of sleeping Pills..

 

//AN: well its a mobile update so sorry for any typos xD hope you like it and sorry for not updating in 2 days. I was kinda busy with school