chapter 2

Behind his smile

"Gege,wake up" Tao gently shook Kris by his shoulder. Slowly Kris opened his eyes and groaned.

"Gege I know its last minute but manager Lee informed us just now that we are going to fly back to Korea in 2 hours.He wants us to get ready and pack only our important stuff." Tao said. Kris blinked a few times before sitting up and rubbing his eyes. "What time is it Tao?" he asked. "It's 3 a.m go and wash up.I'll pack your stuff for you since I already packed mine." Tao smiled. Kris stood up and gave Tao a fake smile before stumbling into the bathroom.He locked the door and the shower.Suddenly a wave of nausea hit him and he leaned over the toilet to throw up.After he was done he shakily stoof up and undressed himself and jumped under the shower.The cold water somehow eased his nausea and growing headache.After 15 minutes he was done and wrapped a towel around his body.He then exited the bathroom and walked back into his room where he dressed himself in only a baggy sweatpants and a hoodie.

 

 

At 5 a.m Exo-m and their manager were gathered at the airport. Their flight was booked for 6 a.m so they had another 1 hour to spent.Luhan Xiumin and Chen went to get some breakfast.Lay went into nearby shops to buy something for Exo-K. And Kris? Well he slept on Tao's shoulder. Kris has been sleeping in the car aswell.Tao Kris' hair gently. He was worried about his leader.Kris' face was pale and he whimpered in his sleep but he looked so tired Tao didnt have the heart to wake him up.

"Gege wake up.We have 45 minutes.We can enter the plane now." Tao gently spoke to wake Kris up.Kris opened his eyes tiredly and stood up to see s and manager waiting for him.He entered the plane and felt dizzy.Once the plane was in the sky,Exo-M decided to catch on their sleep. Kris leaned his head against the plane window and fell asleep.

 

>>>>>In Korea 3 hours later<<<<<<

"Okay guys wake up we're here!" Manager Lee yelled to wake the 6 boys up.One by one they exited the plane and stretched themselves.

"Oh my beloved Incheon how I missed you" Xiumin said happily while smiling. "Let's go to the car guyo-K are waiting" Manager Lee said and went into the car who waited for Exo-M's arrival.Since the flight was planned last minute,no fans knew about Exo-M's arrival at Incheon.They drove to Seoul where Exo-K happily waited for them.As expected,Kris fell asleep again.Today he didnt feel quite well.

"Gege we are here wake up" Lay said and woke Kris up.Kris opened his eyes and exited the car.Together with s he went into their shared dorm with Exo-K where all 12 ended up in a big group hug.

 

//Author's Note:I honestly dont even plan what I write xD I just... write the first stuff that pops into my head so xD its all completley spontanous ^^ anyway thanks for reading just tell me your opinion.

~Cassieopeia4ever~