Clueless

When My Love For You Changes [UNCOMPLETED]

Chapter 6 – Clueless

You almost trip over your own feet seeing the horrible heartbreaking scene in front of you. Jongin and Hye Mi were making out and eating each other’s face on your bed, the bed you and Jongin only share.

Jongin suddenly noticed your presence and broke his contact with Hye Mi before seeing you standing at the door on the verge of tears. He widened his eyes and got off the bed making you panic.

“M-Min Hee… what are you doin—“

“Sorry for disturbing…” You croaked.

Your legs made their move out of the house while tears streamed down your face hearing Jongin’s voice call your name. This was the first time you caught them and it hurt like hell. Never in your life did you want to experience this is your life. You felt broken and betrayed knowing it was on your bed which you shared with only Jongin.

Sehun.

His name popped up in your mind knowing he was the only person who can make you feel better. The only person who can mend your feelings and at the same time comfort you from all your pains. Sehun was the only person you can think of besides Jongin.

You stopped running and caught your breath before dialling Sehun’s number. After a few rings, he finally picked up.

“Hello? Min Hee?” You heard Sehun’s sweet unique voice through the phone.

“Sehun…” You croaked before wiping your tears.

From hearing your broken voice, Sehun knew you were hurt. He definitely knew it was Jongin who made you like this. *Jongin this bastard…*

“Where are you?” Sehun asked you.

“I’m…” You paused and looked around you. You were unfamiliar with the place which made you scared causing tears to fall even more. “I don’t know…” You whispered ashamed of yourself.

You heard Sehun sigh on the other side of the line. “I’ll track your number down. No worries.” He said sweetly.

You walked towards a nearby bench and sat down with tear still rolling down your face. Yes you have seen them hug, cuddle, sweet talk and kiss and held onto your feelings tightly making sure you never cried. But now, you can’t take it anymore.

“I’ll be right there Min Hee just wait okay?” Sehun said with shuffling sounds in the background knowing he’s getting ready.

“Okay… please be quick.” You whispered.

“See you soon.” Sehun hung up and left you waiting for him.

---

“Jongin… Are you okay?” Hye Mi asked while approaching him.

“We should never have done that. Especially in our room.” Jongin replied and ruffled his hair in annoyance.

Jongin was worried. He didn’t know where you went and he didn’t know if you have bought a jacket with you because he knew it was going to rain. After watching you run away like that he knew he did so many things wrong and he wants to apologize. He only did that because he was mad at your attitude lately, but now he realized he went too far.

“I’m sorry Jongin I didn’t mean to do anything like this. I mean… she was with Sehun and I thought they were going out late.” She said before hugging him.

“But we shouldn’t have done it either way. No don’t apologize Hye Mi it wasn’t your fault. It’s mine.” Jongin whispered hugging her back.

Jongin heard Hye Mi sigh and pull away from the hug.

“I think she hates me now. I’m with her husband and—“

“Don’t say that Hye Mi. She understands you’re my girlfriend and you’re the one I love. We were arranged so don’t say things like that.” Jongin said before pulling her into another hug.

Hye Mi stayed silent.

“I don’t think I should visit until she gets settles her feelings.” Hye Mi looked up at Jongin. “I know she’s hurt Jongin. I know she is.”

He cringed. “What do you mean Hye Mi? She’s my best friend.”

Hye Mi let out another sigh. “Jongin don’t you see? Or are you too blind to see?” She asked with a tiny smile.

“What am I supposed to be seeing exactly?” Jongin asked in whisper.

She let out a small chuckle making Jongin furrow his eyebrows. He was curious, but confused seeing her chuckle like that.

“She loves you Jongin. Min Hee loves you.”

---

Here you were sitting on Sehun’s bed with tissues in front of you. Sehun tracked you down and picked you up before driving back to his house. You were so thankful because if it weren’t for him, you would be sitting in the rain right now.

“Feeling better?” Sehun asked sitting in front of you.

You sighed and mumbled, “I don’t know… I don’t even have the courage to face him now.”

Sehun slowly bought you into a hug and patted your head. “You can stay here if you want. I don’t mind since I have been through the same as you.”

Your eyes widened a little and pulled away before staring at him. You never knew he experienced something like this, especially a heart as nice as his.

“But her marriage wasn’t arranged. She married someone she truly love and with someone who truly loved her back.” Sehun slowly explained. “It hurts I know.”

“Sehun…” You mumbled. “I didn’t know.”

Sehun cleared his throat and looked away. “Well that’s all in the past, it doesn’t matter anymore.”

He heaved a sigh and let out a bitter smile. “Do you want something to eat? I mean… food is the best way to cheer you up right?”

You sniffed and shook your head returning him a smile. “No I’m fine. But… are you sure I can stay here for tonight? I feel like I’m invading.”

“Yeah of course I’m sure. Make yourself at home, you can take my bed.” He answered politely.

“W-Where will you sleep though?” You asked a little concerned. “Your apartment is really small.”

“There’s a mattress in the storage room, I’ll sleep on that instead. I don’t want you to be having a sore back when you wake up.” He replied.

“What if you get a sore back? It’s fine I’ll just sleep on the mattress—“

“Min Hee I’m a man, I can’t let a lady sleep on the ground like that right?” He chuckled and stood up. “I’ll be right back, just wait.”

The minute he exited that door, you felt yourself smile a little. You were so thankful you couldn’t thank him enough. He was such a gentleman with a kind heart, but you don’t know why your heart seems to still be screaming ‘Jongin’.

*Kim Jongin… what spell are you putting on me?*

---

“Are you asleep?” You heard Sehun whisper to you.

It was already midnight and couldn’t fall asleep at all. You were worried about Jongin all you could think of is him. What is he doing now? Is he still with Hye Mi? Is he sleeping? Is he fine? You don’t know…

“No.” You said before heaving out a sigh. “I’m just worried.”

Sehun stayed silent for a few seconds and said, “Yeah I can tell.”

You blinked and started arguing with yourself if you should turn on your phone or not. You shut it completely down once you arrived to Sehun place. You couldn’t face him that time and now, you’re just so worried about him. *Why not?*

You sat up and reached for your phone on the side desk and turned it on. Your eyes widened in shock seeing so much messages and miss calls from him. You suddenly started to feel bad and happy at the same time. He was worried about you.

To: Min Hee
Hye Mi went back home. Did you eat yet?
Do you have warm clothes? Please come
back asap.

To: Min Hee
Where are you? I called you so many times
I can’t get in contact with you. Please answer
me, I’m worried…

To: Min Hee
No seriously please pick up. Where are you?
Once you turn on your phone can you please
notify me where you are?

To: Min Hee
God damn Min Hee please… pick up your
phone and come back home.

You read the last 3 words and sighed. *Not tonight…*

“What did he say?” Sehun’s voice interrupted.

“He wants me to go back home. But not tonight, I don’t want to.” You answered and blew a raspberry. “I don’t know. He’s so hard to figure out.”

You locked your phone and put it back in its place. You have finally calm down after all that time, because this time, you knew he was worried about you, just as much you were worried about him.

“I was once just as clueless as him.” Sehun started breaking the silence.

“What do you mean?” You asked curiously.

“I was just as clueless as him, until I realised what I lost.” Sehun continued. “I just hope he’ll realise soon before he loses something he thought he didn’t love before. If he doesn't, he'll end up being hurt.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
Sorry for the extremely late update T_T I have been going through depression and stress for the past few weeks, I was also carried away with the Kris incident as well... (Sorry I'm a human being with feelings too)
Please be patient! I have been getting PMs from people pressuring me to update. I have a life thanks.
BUT I'M ALL BETTER NOW AND BACK ON TRACK! :D Now let's all be happy people ^-^
Thank you for all your support 'til here and let's love <3