Oh Sehun

When My Love For You Changes [UNCOMPLETED]

Chapter 2 – Oh Sehun

“It’s nice to meet you.” Jongin shook hands with Sehun.

Sehun slowly bowed politely knowing Jongin was older than him. “I hope you enjoy the celebration.” He replied before looked back at you. “I hope you enjoy it too.” He gave you a small smile before walking off in the distance.

“Oh… so he was the son of the Oh co-operation.” Jongin said making you look up at him.

“Yeah… he’s better looking than I thought.” You said making Jongin smile a little.

“So you like him?” He asked teasing you.

“Hey... Just because I called him good looking doesn’t mean I like him. I would like to be friends with him though.” You admitted.

“How about more than just friends?” He continued.

“What if we become more than just friends?” You asked waiting for an answer.

Jongin became silent and let out a tiny smile. “I would be happy because I wouldn’t feel guilty. It makes me feel like this marriage is stopping you from getting with the person you love.”

*Kim Jongin you idiot.* You lightly cursed in your head.

Jongin felt his phone vibrate and ring inside his pocket. He grabbed his phone out and looked at the callers ID seeing his beloved girlfriend calling him on the other line. He smiled and answered it instantly.

“Babe~” He heard her call him.

“What is it Hye Mi? I’m at a celebration right now.” Jongin answered.

You watched as Jongin talked to his girlfriend with a smile. It broke your heart knowing the smile he was putting up right now will never be caused by you.

“I feel sick babe~ I don’t have medicine right now and I’m feeling really stuffy and unwell.” She explained as worry over took him instantly.

“I’ll be right there with medicine okay? Just wait a while.” He replied impatiently.

Once you heard that sentence, you knew he was going to leave you and go to Hye Mi like every other celebration. Soon, he going to ask you to lie to both of your parents… again.

“Okay bye love you.” Jongin hung up and turned to you. “Is it okay if you lie to our parents… again?” He asked making you sigh silently.

You nodded before replying, “Yeah okay.”

“I’m so sorry Min Hee. Hye Mi is sick and I need to take care of her. I’ll see you at home okay?” He said before kissing your forehead. “See you soon.”

After the last sentence, he sprinted to the exit making you feel isolated and abandoned. You sighed heavily and turned around looking for your parents. Once you found them, you walked up to them and tapped them on the shoulder.

“Oh Min Hee!” They smiled before looking around. “W-Where’s Jongin?”

“He felt unwell so he left early. He had a fever so I sent him home.” I answered dully.

“Oh okay. If he’s unwell then he should go home. Go get something to drink or eat, you look a little hungry.” Your mum smiled and lightly pinched your nose.

You nodded as you walked away grabbing a glass of water before walking towards the garden in front of the hall. This is always how it ended, you being alone…

 You sat down on the stone bench and stared at the stars. You always wished you went star gazing with Jongin. Just the two of you. You were really interested with stars but you never had the chance to see them through the telescope. You hope one day, just one day… both you and Jongin can experience it together.

You sighed heavily as your feelings drained out of you. He loves Hye Mi, and you knew it. You knew there’s no chance of that happening…

“Hey there.” You heard a voice call beside you.

You looked up at the person and let out a tiny smile. “Hey Sehun.”

“What is this pretty lady doing here alone?” Sehun asked before sitting beside you making your stomach tingle and let out a shy giggle.

“I-I’m here for some fresh air I guess.” You replied to his cheesy line.

“Haha yeah me too. It’s a bit stuffy in there don’t you agree?” Sehun asked before you nodded in agreement.

“I never knew you were the son of the Oh co-operation. No actually I never knew the Oh co-operation had a son.” You said honestly.

Sehun laughed then replied, “Yeah a lot of people didn’t know. I decided to hide my identity ‘til I graduated. It’s a little hard being the handsome one in school and be the son of the Oh co-operation at the same time don’t you think?” The last sentence he said sarcastically.

You let out a laugh and nodded. “Yeah I guess so.”

“Where’s your… husband. I remember you coming here with Jongin.” Sehun said realising Jongin wasn’t anywhere to be found.

“He’s went first.” You replied. “He went out.”

“Well that’s a shame…” Sehun said and stood up. “You must be bored without your husband right?”

“Hmm…” You replied with a sigh. Of course you were bored, even more sad knowing he was with another girl.

“Well… Why don’t we go somewhere?” Sehun asked making you look up at him.

“Go where?” You asked curiously.

It has been ages since someone asked you to go out. After the marriage you were stuck at home to do house chores and take care of Jongin who was working his off and Jongin, he was busy taking his girlfriend out which means he never had a chance to take you.

“I don’t know… the Han River maybe? I always go there for some fresh air and there’s a restaurant there if you’re hungry. Care to join?” Sehun asked with a smile.

You nodded your head and smiled.

“Of course.”

---

While you and Sehun were going to the Han River, Jongin had arrived at Hye Mi’s house with medicine in his hands. He walked up to the door and knocked it impatiently wanting to know if Hye Mi was okay.

The door flung opened revealing Hye Mi who struck Jongin with a huge hug. He wrapped his arms around her and whispered, “How are you feeling now?”

“Better now that you’re here.” She giggled and pulled away.

“Let’s go out!” Hye Mi cheered happily while holding onto Jongin’s arms. “I want to go out.”

Seeing her face Jongin knew she wasn’t sick. She looked completely fine making him feel a little angry knowing he left his wife behind at the celebration to take care of his ‘sick’ girlfriend.

“So you weren’t sick.” Jongin said in a low tone.

“But I am sick. But now you’re here I feel better.” She said with a smile. “I really wanted to see you.”

Jongin gave Hye Mi the medicines and sighed. “Hye Mi you knew I was attending an important celebration. We already went out this afternoon.”

“Baby I know, but it’s been ages since we went out for dinner together. How about we go out this one night? Please?” She asked while she pulled out her famous ‘aegyo’ which Jongin fell for.

“Alright Hye Mi. But next time don’t you lie to me again arrasso?” Jongin asked pointing a finger at her.

“I wasn’t lying~ I really was sick don’t you believe me?” She asked with a pout.

He sighed in defeat and nodded. “Okay, okay I believe you.”

“Thank you baby I love you.” She pulled him into a hug and kissed his cheek.

“I love you too baby.”

---

“Wow~ I haven’t been here in ages!” You said in a happy tone as you jumped around in the green grass in front of the Han River.

Sehun laughed at you. He liked seeing how happy and cheerful you were, it made him feel happy and light inside.

You took off your shoes and felt the soft green grass brush against your skin. You felt so happy and relieved to be out in the open. It made you forget Jongin for a while.

“It feels so good!” You shouted lightly and lay down on the grass before having a big swift of the air. “The air is so fresh~”

“It’s so nice here isn’t it?” Sehun asked as he lay beside you.

“Yes it’s so nice. I should come here often.” You looked at him and smiled.

Your gazed looked up at the sky and examined the stars. You smiled and said, “The stars look good today. It must be my good day.”

“It must be my good day too. I like stars, do you?” Sehun asked turning his head and looking at you..

“Yes I’m really interested in them, but I never got the chance to see them up close in the telescope.” You answered as you took another swift of the air. “I feel so great.”

“Yeah me too.” Sehun said with a smile.

He turned his head and looked at you before saying, “Do you feel hungry? I do. How about we go out for a friendly dinner?”

“A friendly dinner?” You asked.

“Yep. Since we only met today how about we go out for a friendly dinner? To well… you know, get to know each other better.” Sehun said answering your question.

You both stood, put your shoes on and asked, “Where to?”

“Anywhere. Anywhere you like.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
A scene with you and Sehun ^.^ I'm sorry if the first few chapters are ish ot boring, it will eventually get heated with drama ^-^ Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter~ I really didn't know how to end it TBH but I guess that's the best I can do :) Please wait and be patient for the next chapter! Annyeong~

Oh! And sorry if the chapters are short! Please comment your opinions as well! I need to know if it's going to fast or too slow :) It would be nice if you subscribed, comment & upvote <3 Now see you soon~