Date?

When My Love For You Changes [UNCOMPLETED]

Chapter 3 – Date?

You and Sehun entered the small humble restaurant you had chosen to go to. Sehun suggested going to a fancy restaurant, but you didn’t want to be a burden and let him pay for everything especially knowing how much the place costs each meal. You prefer somewhere that makes you comfortable.

“This place is my favourite.” You said as you sat down on a chair. “Jongin and I sometimes come here for some lunch when he comes home early.”

“It’s really nice.” Sehun smiled and sat opposite you.

“May I take your orders?” A waitress came by with a note pad.

You ordered your favourite meal and you couldn’t wait to have that piece of deliciousness in your mouth while Sehun ordered his.

“Thank you.” The waitress walked off as you both sat there waiting for your meals to arrive.

“How old are you? I never got to ask.” Sehun asked breaking the silence.

“I’m 20.” You answered.

“Wow and you’re already married. That’s quick.” Sehun said. “Why so early?”

You sat there not speaking a word deciding whether or not to tell him the truth behind it. *It wouldn’t hurt to tell the truth right?*

“Well… Actually…” You sighed and looked at him. You at lying, and you know you’re not a great liar either.

“It was an arranged marriage.” You breathe out the words and looked at his shocked face. “Yeah I know shocking right?”

“Was it for the company?” Sehun asked before you nodded.

“Yeah, only for the company. But before that we were best friends so I should be happy my parents didn’t set me up with a stranger.” You replied with a little laugh.

“Hmm…” Sehun hummed with a slight smile.

“The sad thing is Jongin’s has a girlfr—“ You stopped your words realising what you were going to say.

“Don’t tell anyone. Promise you won’t tell anyone about our relationship Min Hee?” Jongin asked.

You sighed and nodded. “Okay, I promise.”

You heard glass break realising you broke the promise with Jongin. You wanted to dig a hole and live in it for the rest of your life and never come out. You felt like you betrayed the one you love. *Jongin I’m so sorry…*

“A what?” Sehun asked leaning over the table anticipating for more. “A… a girlfriend?”

You nodded your head. “It was an arranged marriage. It’s obvious he… doesn’t love me.” You replied.

“Does that mean you can get a boyfriend?” Sehun asked as he sat down properly. “I mean… I’m just curious that’s all.”

“Yeah I can.” You answered with playing with the table cloth. “We promised I can.”

“That’s good. That would’ve been unfair.” Sehun said supporting you. “I was about to be arranged with a girl as well. I didn’t know who that person was because they declined it.”

“Oh really?” You asked in disbelief. “Well… You’re lucky then.”

“How am I lucky?” Sehun asked waiting for your answer.

You stayed silent before looking up at him before saying, “You can get married with someone who loves you back."

---

“The ice-cream was so nice! We should go back there one day.” Hye Mi gave Jongin a breath-taking smile.

“Yeah I liked it too.” He agreed as they walked down the streets hand in hand.

They both stopped talking as thoughts gathered in Jongin’s mind. *What about Min Hee? Is she doing alright? This was the 3rd time I ditch her for Hye Mi damn it.* Jongin let out a sigh messaged his temple. *She’ll understand. Hye Mi is my girlfriend afterall.*

“Babe…” Hye Mi called him.

“Yes Hye Mi?” Jongin asked looking at her.

“Have you ever thought of doing something for me or with me?” Hye Mi asked innocently.

“Like what exactly?” He asked curiously. He seriously wanted to know. He’ll do anything for his girl.

“Something like breaking off the marriage.” Hye Mi said and looked at Jongin’s eyes. “Divorcing Min Hee and being with me. Marry me.” She continued. “Become my husband and I’ll become your wife. Live together and have kids. Leave Min Hee and let her love someone else.”

Jongin stayed silent.

Leave Min Hee and let her love someone else.”

The word in the bold italics made his stomach feel funny. Yes, he can let you love someone else but leaving you made him cringe. Jongin has been with you throughout his whole life, through his good and bad moments and his ups and downs, and the same goes for you. Leaving you was like leaving his dreams and passions behind. Thinking about it made him feel… empty.

“Jongin?” Hye Mi woke him up from his thoughts.

“Y-Yeah?” He jumped a little and looked at her.

“Would you ever do that… for me?” Hye Mi asked while looking at him with her innocent eyes.

“O-Of course… anything for you.” Jongin gave her a smile.

Hye Mi wrapped her arms around him and gave him a tight hug. “Jongin you’re the best person I have in my life right now. When I found out you were married off to Min Hee, I was so sad and depressed. But having you say that just for me makes me love you even more. Jongin I love you.”

Jongin hugged her back before whispering, “I love you too baby.”

---

“Wow~ so tasty!” Sehun said as he popped a piece of his meal inside his mouth. “I never knew it would be this good.”

“Yeah, I come here often.” You replied while eating happily.

“Maybe I should too.” He gave you a smile.

You both ate silently while enjoying your food. Then suddenly questions popped inside your mind with worry. *Where’s Jongin? Is he home yet? Is he okay? Is he eating properly?*

You heaved out a sigh and stabbed your meal with your fork. *Of course he’s okay, he’s with Hye Mi.*

“Are you okay?” Sehun asked you curiously. Sehun noticed you have been sighing a lot even though your face showed you enjoyed it. He didn’t like it when people hide their true feelings to him, it shows him that he isn’t trustworthy enough.

“Just worried about Jongin.” You answer with a small smile. “Ridiculous right?”

“Do you know where he is?” Sehun questions as he drank his glass of water.

“Not exactly. But I’m sure he’s—“

“Min Hee!” A high-pitched voice interrupt your sentence.

Sehun and you curiously wiped your heads around and saw a familiar girl run towards your table. You later cringed recognising who it was.

“Hey what are you doing here Min Hee?” She asked with a smile. She realised Sehun’s presence and stared at him confusingly. “Who is he Min Hee? Do I know him?”

“He’s Oh Sehun.” You replied as Sehun gave her a small bow.

“He’s so respectful. Just perfect for you Min Hee.” She grinned and looked at you both. “And I’m Hye Mi. It’s nice to meet you Sehun.”

“U-Uh i-it’s nice to meet you too.” Sehun stuttered confused about the situation.

You were also just as confused as the others. What was Hye Mi doing here when she was supposed to be ‘sick’? Was she faking just to take Jongin away from you? Or did Jongin lie to you about her ‘sickness’ just to be closer to Hye Mi? You were starting to get angry about the questions you asked yourself.

“Hye Mi what are you doing at this tab—“ Jongin stopped his words. “Min Hee? What are you doing—“

“She’s here with me.” Sehun interrupted.

Once he saw Jongin pop out of nowhere, Sehun knew Hye Mi was the ‘girlfriend’ you were talking about. Just by looking at you he knew you were hurt. It says it in your eyes and he knew you wanted revenge.

“Sehun.” Jongin said his name making him snap out of his thoughts. “What are you doing here with my wife?”

You looked at Sehun waiting for his answer as Jongin stared at him in an odd way. It made you uncomfortable hearing him named you as ‘his wife’ in front of his girlfriend. You clearly knew she was annoyed.

“A date. We’re on a date.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note;
This is one of the est chapter I wrote I'm sorry! *sobs* My writing hasn't been so good lately :(

I sorry for the HUGE delay :'( I was busy with school since the term has started again and I didn't have enough time to write *cries* Please forgive me I swear I'm the worst author on this site D: You guys understand the struggle right? I still haven't handed in my assignment and I haven't completed it! I'm in huge trouble tomorrow right? Haha wish me luck in detention...

I apologize for the short crappy chapter too :'( There will be drama heating up in the next few chapters so please wait! I know you're all waiting for drama ;) including me ^-^

Please don't abandon me :'( Comment, subcribe and upvote