Hurt

When My Love For You Changes [UNCOMPLETED]

Chapter 4 – Hurt

The car ride back home was awkward. Hye Mi was sent home earlier while Sehun went back home himself making it only just you and Jongin alone. You felt the urge to talk to him and tell him your explanation about your ‘date’ but you knew you should keep your mouth shut. *He said he let me have a boyfriend. So why wouldn’t he let me out on a date? There’s nothing to explain tsk…* You thought to yourself positively.

You turned your head and gazed at Jongin. His expression didn’t seem to impress you. Usually, the both of you would be giggling and talking about each other’s day. But today it seems to be different, since the both of you had encountered each other at the restaurant when you and Jongin were meant to be somewhere else.

But thinking back to that situation you asked yourself why Jongin and Hye Mi were together at the restaurant when Hye Mi was supposed to me ‘sick’. It made you mad thinking she was greedy and wanted him to herself. But you sighed realising she was the girlfriend, the one Jongin loves and is happy with. Not you, but her.

The car halted making you realise you have arrived home. You watched as Jongin unbuckle his seat belt and exit the car without a word spoken. It felt weird not talking to Jongin. You both share everything with each other and it worries you knowing the bad side of him. It’s not so pleasing.

You got out of the car before Jongin locked it and entered the house. You followed behind then suddenly he stopped and turned around looking at you.

“A date?” Jongin asked with a cringe.

“W-What?” You stuttered and looked down.

“You went out on a date without notifying me? Wait… you went out on a date with a man you just met?” Jongin asked making you tremble.

You built up the courage and looked up at him. “It wasn’t a date. It was a friendly dinner.”

“He clearly said ‘date’ Min Hee.” Jongin argued. “I’m sure you heard that too.”

You played with your fingers and bit your lips before asking, “Why do you care if I go on a date anyway?”

 Jongin stiffened and blinked asking himself the same question. But yet he doesn’t know the answer.

He sighed and looked at you. “It’s… just Sehun Min Hee. I don’t know why.”

He turned around and started walking away.

“What about Sehun? He’s a lovely man. He’s respectful and gentle. I don’t get why you have a problem with him.” You said as Jongin stopped his steps.

Yes you have to admit Sehun is a lovely man. But you don’t like him in any certain way. No.

“I don’t have a problem with him. It’s just weird seeing you with another guy when I’m the one who’s always beside you.” Jongin sighed.

“Don’t you think I feel weird too?” You asked. “I always see you with Hye Mi. You always use to be beside me before you got together with Hye Mi. But am I complaining?”

He sighed for the umpteenth time before turning around facing you. “Stop it Min Hee you’re making it hard for me.”

You didn’t want to stop. You wanted to let out all the words you wanted to say in the car.

“What were you both doing at the restaurant when she was supposed to be sick? I thought you went to take care of her then I see her at the restaurant screaming my name?” You asked. “You had an important celebration to attend but you ditched it to see her and lie to me?”

“I didn’t lie to you Min Hee. She was the one who lied to me. She told me she was sick but she got better when she saw me.” He tried to explain to you.

“If she was feeling ‘better’ you should’ve came back to the celebration. This is the 3rd time I had to lie to our parents just so you can be with your girlfriend. Don’t you find that unfair?” You question.

He let out a frustrated groan before saying, “If you find that unfair then go find a boyfriend.” He stormed off to your shared bedroom and closed the door.

You stood there before heaving out a sigh. This is one of the biggest arguments you had with Jongin since the both of you were married. You didn’t like making people upset and it upsets you knowing you did.

Instead of walking towards your shared bedroom with Jongin, you head towards one of the guest room furthest away from him. This is the first time you have slept separated from Jongin and it worried you knowing you were scared of the dark. All the lamps were in your bedroom but you didn’t want to disturb his ‘alone’ time since you knew he needs it.

You lay on the bed and covered yourself with pillows and blankets before trying your best to fall asleep. You soon started to regret saying those words to him. You knew he was tired with work and you felt bad knowing you tired him even more. *Jongin I’m sorry… again.* You thought before falling to sleep after a long day.

---

Jongin opened his eyes and groaned as he covered his it away from the sunlight. He got off the bed and closed the curtains and looked at the bed not seeing your presence anywhere. He let out a sigh recapping what happened the night before and he felt terrible. He didn’t mean to say things the way he said it, that night he just felt that you were doing the wrong thing.

He ran his fingers through his hair and heaved out another sigh. * What right did I have to care about her ‘date’?* He turned around and stared at your pillow. *And I was supposed to be treating Hye Mi, not taking her out.*

He and stared at the door wondering where you were now. He knew you were scared of the dark and it worried him knowing he has the all the lamps inside the bedroom he was in now. He exited the room and went searching for you since this was the first time you slept separate each other. He felt bad knowing you were most probably terrified last night.

He walked inside the living room to check if you were there, but you were not. He blew out air and headed towards the first guest room.

Nope.

He opened the next room.

Nope.

*Damn why does this house have to be a mansion?* He thought angrily.

He opened the next door before seeing your figure lying there on the bed. He sighed in relief as guilt piled up inside him as he walked closer towards you.  He felt bad about what happened last night he could tell you how sorry he was right at that moment.

! Ding !

A notification broke the moment making him turn his head to your phone. He gently held it in his hand and read the message you received. It made him cringe knowing it was Sehun who was texting you on this very morning. He didn’t like it.

Sehun:
Haha it’s nice to text new friends isn’t it?
Just wanted to greet you good morning ^-^ Good morning!
Rise and shine :D

Jongin didn’t know why he cannot accept your friendship with Sehun. He felt like Sehun was trying to take his place. You did everything with Jongin and he had a feeling you might move on to Sehun, it made him cringe imagining it.

He snapped out of his thoughts as he felt his pocket vibrate. He fished his phone out of his pocket and answered the call.

“Baby hello~” Greeted a high pitched voice.

“Hye Mi, why are you calling at this time?” He asked with a slight smile.

“I’m in front of your house now. I’ve ordered your favourite chicken! Mind to invite me in?” Hye Mi asked with a chuckle. “Pali! I’m waiting!”

Jongin let out a laugh before answering, “Okay, okay I’ll be right there.”

He grinned and dashed for the front door leaving you alone.

You were awake the whole time. You just didn’t want to face Jongin just yet.

You grabbed your phone off the side table and read the message which was meant for you. You slightly smiled at Sehun’s cuteness in the message. He treated you much better than Jongin but you don’t know why your feelings for him wouldn’t change.

You groan as you hear the high pitched voice of Hye Mi echo through your house. *He sounds so happy to be with her…* You thought before you sigh heavily. *Why can’t I do that?*

Your heart ached in pain as you heard them sweet talk and give each other kisses. It pained you knowing you can’t do any of that with Jongin no matter how much you love him. You felt he’ll never love you the way you love him back. *Kim Jongin you don’t know how much you’re hurting me right now…*

! Ding !

You heard your phone notice you with a notification. You slightly turned you phone and read the message which was from Sehun once again.

Sehun:
Hey! I accidently bought 2 bowls of deobokki! Mind if you help?
No buts! I’m coming over to your house see you there~

You stared at your phone and blinked. How the hell does he know the address to your house?

! Ding !

Another message popped up.

Sehun:
Oh don’t you think I’m stalking you. I got your address off your mum ^-^
Okay see you soon :)

You giggled at his message wondering if he was reading your thoughts.

Your mood went down as you heard Jongin’s laugh echo through the house with Hye Mi’s following behind. You turned your head and stared at your phone before asking, *Why can’t I fall for Sehun instead?* He was the one who made you laugh and smile a lot, but your heart keeps screaming Jongin!

*Will he ever leave me?* You suddenly thought. *Is there a chance Jongin might leave me for Hye Mi?*

You bit your lip in annoyance and cover the blanket over your head.

*Jongin damn it. It hurts…*

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note;
Here's another chapter ^-^ Hopefully I didn't disappoint you :)

So I have NAPLAN test next week. All Aussies should know what this is ^.^ It's a National thing every year 3,5,7 and 9's have to do for the government or something. My last NAPLAN test I did in year 7 result was HORRIBLE almost everything and I literally mean everything was below the average and I got scold at so badly :/ But luckily it doesn't affect our reports PHEW!

I hope to see you guys soon though ^-^ Please be patient for updates :) I love you for supporting me even though I ahah annyeong~