Jealousy?

When My Love For You Changes [UNCOMPLETED]

Chapter 5 – Jealousy?

You smiled in the mirror in satisfactory. Sehun was going to come over and you didn’t want to look like a mess in front of him. You walked towards your closet and grabbed out an outfit which was tidily casual. You changed your clothes before walking into the living encountering Jongin and Hye Mi cuddling on the couch.

“Hey…” You greeted awkwardly with a tiny smile.

“Min Hee! I’m so happy to see you!” Hye Mi stood up and gave you a hug.

You weren’t shocked. Whenever she came over your house she would always hug you like this.

“Did you eat yet? I got some fried chicken—“

“No it’s okay. Sehun is coming over soon with some deobokki.” You interrupted and gave her a smile.

You didn’t know why you were quite excited Sehun was going to come over to your house, maybe because you won’t be the third wheel with Jongin and Hye Mi anymore.

“Wait… Sehun is coming over?” Jongin asked joining both you and Hye Mi.

You nodded your head. “I didn’t insist or ask him to come. He told me he was going to come whether I liked it or not.”

Jongin bit his lip in slight anger. It felt weird for Jongin to let another male enter the house when it used to be only you two and Hye Mi, no other male interfering. He didn’t want you to leave him and be replaced even though that sounds really selfish. He didn’t like the thought of it. Yes he had told you to go get a boyfriend. But this is Sehun we’re talking about. He didn’t want it. Since Sehun was also the son of a company, you can divorce Jongin and marry Sehun. He didn’t want you to leave him that way.

“Okay...” He sat back down on the coach. “Don’t make too much noise though. That would be a bother.”

“Okay Mr. Bossy.” You slightly teased before walking off.

You sighed and sat at the kitchen table waiting for a doorbell or at least a knock. You were so happy you won’t be third wheeling and having someone to give you company, which also means having to get Jongin off your mind.

! Ding !

A message popped up on your phone and started reading it. It was of course from Sehun.

Sehun:
Hey I’m at the park right now. Mind if you come here instead?
I saw an unfamiliar car and I figured it was Hye Mi’s. I don’t
want to disturb the ‘couple’. So mind if you join me at the park?

You slightly chuckled before shutting off your phone. You grabbed you jacket and bag and headed towards the door before you were stopped by Jongin’s voice.

“Where are you going?”

You turned around and looked at Jongin’s curious eyes.

“I-I’m meeting Sehun. He’s at the park and he’s waiting for me.” You answered in nervousness.

“You said he was coming here.” Jongin furrowed his eyebrows.

“He didn’t want us to disturb you both so he decided we go out.” You explained. “So now if you’ll excuse me—“

“Be home by 6:00 no lying and no excuses.” Jongin interfered before making up some rules.

“You have no right to tell me what to do. And plus we were not done about what we were talking about yesterday night.” You crossed your arms. “Where’s Hye Mi?”

“She’s in the bathroom.” Jongin answered. “And I do have the right to tell you what to do. I am your husband.” Jongin argued.

“You are my arranged husband.” You replied back. “Not that kind of husband okay? So now I’m going to be off and I don’t think I’m going to be listening to your rules.”

“Park Min Hee you come back here right now.” Jongin commanded.

“No! Adios amigo~” You sang and ran for the door.

You quickly exited the house and quickly walked away. You let out a giggle and continued walking. You hardly see that side of Jongin and it was interesting to see.

After a long walk to the park, you spotted a familiar figure sitting there beside a plastic bag. You knew it was Sehun and you were already excited.

“Sehun!” You called his name and ran towards him.

You watched as he stood up with a smile. You liked the way his eyes will form a crescent shape. It made him look absolutely adorable.

“Hey!” Sehun greeted as you stood in front of him.

“Want to eat? I-I sort of bought one too many aha…” He said awkwardly.

“Okay.” You smiled. “Let’s eat.”

Sitting down together on the bench, it felt like your friendship with Jongin all over again. Usually, Jongin and you would go out to deobokki shops together and sit on a bench near the shop. But ever since he got together with Hye Mi, every event you did with Jongin suddenly stopped. But now Sehun has entered your life, maybe he can change it.

“How is it?” Sehun asked.

“It’s nice.” You replied. “Don’t you have work today?”

Sehun shook his head. “The company is running completely fine, if there’s a huge project I have to do then I’ll have to go to work.”

“Oh… Jongin has to go everyday despite the companies being combined.” You replied. “I guess his parents are just forcing him…”

“Doesn’t he have a dream?” Sehun questions.

You paused and thought for a while. “W-What dream?”

Sehun drank some water before gulping it down, “You know, a dream. Dreams to be something like for example me. I want to be a dancer.” He explained.

You sighed and thought for a moment. “He always talked about dancing.” You answered. “He always said he would be the best dancer in the world and become an idol.”

“Really? That’s what I want to be too. What a coincidence.” Sehun slightly chuckled.

You let out a smile and lightly nodded your head.

“How’s Jongin and Hye Mi?” Sehun asked making your smile slightly fade.

Looking at your facial expressions, Sehun knew you didn’t like the words ‘Jongin and Hye Mi’. By the way you purse your lips and blink in a fast pace, he knows Hye Mi being with Jongin is something you dislike very much. *She loves him.* He thought with a slight tug on his heart.

“U-Uh… they’re good.” You blinked and continued eating.

“You should tell him.” Sehun blurted before watching you slightly choke on your deobokki.

“What?” You asked.

“You should tell him you love him.” He repeated.

“Haha… what nonsense are you talking about?” You asked. “We are forced to get married, it’s not like I l-love him or anything—“

“Min Hee you’re being too obvious.” Sehun said while staring at you. “I can read you so easily like a book. You can’t hide it.”

You bit your lip and stopped eating. You sighed and looked up at him before saying, “You figure out everything don’t you?”

Sehun nodded with a tiny smile. By the look on your face, he knew you were still bothered by something that had happened before.

“Did you guys argue?” Sehun asked.

You stared at him in disbelief. *Is he even human?!* You screamed inside your head.

You nodded and said, “Yeah, last night. I’m still angry about it. I don’t get why he could do such a thing.”

“Last night when we encountered them at the restaurant, I can tell Jongin didn’t like us being together. He was clearly annoyed.” Sehun told you.

“Annoyed?” You question curiously.

“Yes Min Hee annoyed. He was jealous.”

---

“Jealous?” You asked yourself as you walk down the pathway. “Jealous about what? He had his girlfriend with him.” You said as you kicked a rock with your shoes.

You had just came out of the grocery store you went to after Sehun had to go back home. It was 7:00pm and you didn’t care if Jongin was going to yell at you after disobeying his rule. What right did he have to do that anyway? Even though he’s older than you, you were not a kid anymore. You are a free woman now. *Tsk and he treats me like a kid and thinks he can do whatever he wants.* You thought.

You opened the door to see the living room lights opened while every other light was closed. Jongin should be home by now, unless he was with Hye Mi that is.

You sighed and the lights before heading towards the bedroom. *Tsk I wonder what this pabo is doing now…* You blew a raspberry and slowly opened the door to be surprised seeing two figures on the bed.

Not one, but two.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:
Sorry again for delay >.< I've been busy these past few days *sigh*
I have NAPLAN tomorrow and for a few days so I won't be posting till it's over so please be patient, it's only for a few days <3 Patience is always the answer right? Haha I love you guys <3
Before anything gets heated in the story, I have to get some scenes squished in before something intense pops up :) Sorry for the lame chapters and slow updates but I just hope you won't abandon me <3 Ily!

Oh! Sorry for the cliff hanger ;)