'Wife'

When My Love For You Changes [UNCOMPLETED]

Chapter 1 - 'Wife'

Ever since you had been forced into an arranged marriage with your best friend, Kim Jongin, your life was controlled by your parents. You both held hands at the wedding, you both exchanged vows and you both kissed. The kiss at the wedding was forced of course because you both knew his girlfriend was sitting there watching every single detail that was happening.

He treated you so nicely. So nice to the point you fell for him all over. But you knew he would never return the love you give him, because he’s too busy loving his girlfriend. He treated you like every wife should and you were proud of that. Even though he only loves you as a friend, he treated you like every man should treat a girl.

Your thoughts were ruin once your phone started ringing. You grabbed your phone and answered it.

“Hello?” You answered.

“Are you ready for the celebration for the Oh co-operation? Did you receive the dress I bought for you?” You heard your mum say through the phone.

“Yes I did mum. It’s looks beautiful.” You smiled.

Even though your mum drove you into this marriage for the company, you still loved her with all your heart. You were thankful your mum didn’t make you marry some stranger like every other arranged marriage.

“You’re wearing it to the celebration okay? 8:00pm sharp! See you soon.” Your mum said reminding you.

“Okay mum. See you soon at the celebration.” You said with a tiny smile.

“Okay~” Your mum sang before hanging up.

You heard the door creak open making you stand up and walk towards the door. Jongin just came back home from all the meetings he had to attend.

“Jongin,” You smiled and walked towards him.

“Min Hee.” He said before giving you a peck on the forehead. “Are you ready for the celebration tonight?”

You nodded your head before asking, “How was your day?”

“It was great! Dad attended the meetings for me so I got the day off!” Jongin smile widely. “I got to see Hye Mi the whole day. Isn’t that great?”

You gave him a tiny smile disappointingly. “Y-Yeah…”

Hye Mi was Jongin’s girlfriend. Even though you’re both married, it didn’t stop Jongin’s love for Hye Mi. You both promised each other to not tell your parents and promised each other that you both can love and be with whoever you want with no problem. Which mean you can get a boyfriend even if you’re married, but you wouldn’t stand a chance to because you already love Jongin.

“When are you going to get a boyfriend? I want it to be fair.” Jongin said out of the blue.

“I-I don’t know.” You answered him.

“Don’t you have someone you love Min Hee?” Jongin asked as he continued taking off his laced shoes.

*Yes it’s you Jongin.* You thought in your head.

“No. I don’t think so.” You replied.

“I’m sure you do.” Jongin said with a laugh. “Is he someone I know?” Jongin started teasing you.

“Hey stop it.” You giggled. “I don’t like anyone.”

“Yes you do~ Just admit it Min Hee~” He sang teasingly. “I’ll keep doing this to you if you don’t tell me~” He walked closer to you making you go insane.

“Go away I don’t like anyone!” You shouted with a smile and started running away.

“Hey come here! You haven’t told me yet!” Jongin shouted before running after you.

You let out a giggle and ran into the room before shutting the door and locking it. Soon, Jongin came running to the door and knocking it like a crazed gorilla.

“Hey! Open the door!” He said with a laugh. “You have to tell me!”

“No!” You yelled from the other side of the door.

“Wait so you do like someone?” Jongin asked making your eyes widen. “I knew it! Now open the door!”

You stuck your tongue out and yelled, “Make me.”

“Hey~ Why are you like this? Aren’t we best friends?” Jongin said making you go silent.

Best friends. That word made you want to sink into your own grave. It made you feel like he never thought of you as a wife but only as a best friend. After all you did for him as a wife he only thought of you as that?

“Aren’t best friends supposed to tell each other everything? Hmm~” Jongin whined as he leaned against the door.

Jongin suddenly felt your silence making him get worried. He stood up properly and stared at the door.

“Hey are you okay?” Jongin asked making you snap back to your senses. “Did I do something?”

You unlocked the door and opened it revealing a worried Jongin.

“I’m sorry. Are you mad?” Jongin asked. “I didn’t mean to offend you.”

He brought you into his arms and kissed your forehead. “Hey I’m sorry. I just wanted to find out who you like so I can bring you both together. I feel guilty being the only one dating someone else in this marriage.” He paused. “Sorry bestie~” He sang.

You let out a fake laugh and pushed your way out of his hug. *And you still call me bestie.*

“No it’s nothing really.” You lied.

“When you’re ready just tell me okay? I feel so bad.” He pouted making him look like the cutest living thing on earth.

You nodded in response before asking, “Do you have your suit for tonight?”

“Of course I do! Do you think I’m that unorganised?” He asked as he took out his suit out of the wardrobe.

“Are you ready?” Jongin asked you.

“Yep, I’m ready.”

---

With your make up done and your husband dressed in a nice suit, you both entered the massive hall the celebration was held in with your arms clinging onto Jongin’s arm. The chandelier hung beautifully above you with the main colour of the hall gold. It made you feel every special.

“It’s nice isn’t it?” Jongin asked you as you both reached the middle of the hall.

“Yeah it’s beautiful.” You agreed.

“Min Hee! Jongin!” You both hear familiar voices call from afar.

You both turned around and found both of your parents running towards you happily. It has been weeks since you last saw your parents and they were both so excited to see you together.

“You finally arrived! I haven’t seen you both together in ages!” Your mum said in a happy tone.

“Yeah, it’s been a while. How are you?” Jongin asked.

“We are all good! Ever since you both got married, everything in the company has been great.” They answered. “Oh! We have someone we want you both to meet.” Mrs Kim said before gesturing you both to follow her. “Quickly~ we don’t want to lose him.”

“Him?” You asked Jongin as you both started to walk.

“Hmm… I wonder who this person is.” Jongin replied.

Just when your parents started to slow down their pace, you saw an amazingly handsome man chatting with a couple of other men. He had a sharp jawline and nice charming eyes. You never knew you would see someone as handsome as the man standing in front of you.

The unknown man noticed your gaze and gave you a smile as he met eyes with you. You instantly looked away and stared up at Jongin who was already looking at you. No one could beat Jongin into your heart, not even that ‘oh-so-handsome’ man you just saw.

You looked away and saw that the unknown man had just ended a conversation with your parents. He walked towards you and Jongin before giving you both a smile.

“Hello. Nice to meet you. What’s your names?” The man said in a unique voice.

“I’m Kim Jongin, son of the Kim co-operation. And this is Park Min Hee, daughter of the Park co-operation.” Jongin introduced the both of you. “And she’s my wife.” The words he used for the last four words of the sentence made you weak on your knees. *He finally called me his wife.*

He smiled and looked away before gazing up at you again. He seems to not believe what Jongin just said.

“I’m the son of the Oh co-operation, Oh Sehun.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Author's Note;
I have updated the first chapter! I hope it isn't too boring ^-^ Thank you for the comments and upvotes! Very much appreciated <3 I love you all <3 Thank you for everything ^.^ I just started a new term so let's hope there wouldn't be too much homework or assignments blocking my way to update this story <3 I'll promise to update soon~ See you all very soon!